Famotidine 10mg 30ct

by Pepcid

FAMOTIDINE 10MG 30CT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Famotidine 10mg 30ct!
East Bethel, MN
Famotidine is literally a life saver!! The only thing I've tried that takes away my heartburn/acid reflux with 10 minutes. Seriously deserves 10 stars
Kennewick , WA
Works just a great as the brand name. A fraction of the price. Heartburn sucks noe i dint have to suffer. Make part of this my every day ritual
Lanark , IL
The doctor recommended this for my son when he struggled with reflux. This helped so much! Within 24 hours his reflux was under control!
Mesa, AZ
This is my husband and eyes go to medication for heartburn we can always count on this to relieve the pain of heartburn and keep it away
I always go for these when I eat spicy food! Only thing I will take. They are easy to take and work great. I always keep them in my bag.
Naperville, IL
I use this very often for heart burn. It works extremely well. I would definitely recommend this to people with bad heart burn.
Vance, AL
It works pretty good, not as good as prescription kind though. I battle heartburn on a daily basis and this is a good temporary fix.
Memphis, TN
Its ok for acid when I can't get any thing else .but not for severe acid reflux.best to try cause it might be what you need.
Bronx, NY
1,225 reviews
Great product that helps that uncomfortable feeling that burns. I recommend the product because it helps relief it quick
Vashon, WA
It works and pretty quick. But I do use this on top of my prescription anti acids.. it helps a lot. Heartburn sucks!

Looking for your answer?