BY PEPCID

FAMOTIDINE 10MG 30CT see more...

Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I have so much pain and these pills help me so much!!! I can do just about anything with them ! YouCam get this at Walmart or any drug store around! I use it atleast 3 times in 2 weeks and I would def reccommend this
Shannon S.
Columbus
I currently have a prescription for this medication and I've had great results. I never experienced heartburn or anything similar until recently, and my doctor recommended Famotidine. I rarely experience flare-ups since being on this medication, but when I do, it's very fast acting! As an added bonus, my insurance covers the cost of the prescription! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone suffering with similar symptoms.
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
This helped my acid reflux so much during pregnancy. I took it in the morning and at night, and my painful acid reflux mostly disappeared. It didn't do everything, but it really helped. I did notice that it wasn't as effective at night, unfortunately.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
These were a lifesaver while I was pregnant suffering through constant heartburn. Within ten minutes of taking a pill the heartburn would subside and I could sleep and enjoy meals in peace. I will always keep this on hand for heartburn.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I get stomach indigestion a lot. So I'm consistently looking for brands that actually work. This one does. I like the fact it isn't a chew and I think it's better than pepto bismo. Overall I'm satisfied, it does its job.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
These work amazing. I always use these when I’m in pain after working out. Nothing else ever seems to work but this always does! It’s also great for the price. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
member-1a193
My husband uses famotidine quite frequently and this brand has been wonderful. Works quickly and is much more cost effective than the brand name and equally as effective. Major is the brand we prefer for all of our generic over the counter medications.
Cherami B.
My dad uses this for heartburn. I couldn't get rid of using tums because tums works for me.. but when he had me try this It reduced the heartburn I was having. I have no complaints on this product.
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back