BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Whether you're an experienced genealogist or just starting out for the fun of it, Family Tree Magazine will help point the way toward the best research tools and practices to trace your family's history. Each issue of Family Tree Magazine includes tips on locating, collecting, and preserving photos, letters, diaries, church and government records, and other documentation, plus fun articles about creating scrapbooks, organizing family reunions, and vacation ideas that combine history with leisure! Articles also include information about useful software and web sites and how to find solutions to tough research problems, such as tracking down records for adopted or foreign family members. see more...

Family Tree Magazine
  • "I find this in my doctors office all the time, and none of the content is relevant to me." in 1 review
  • "its not my favorite magazine to read for fun, but I am sure it is a good magazine for some people." in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bookworm Expert
WOW I GET MAGAZINE ALL THE TIME THIS ONE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE AND I READ A LOT I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS ONE AND SEE WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
A friend of mine gets this subscription and she has passed them off to me. I have found them extremely helpful in my search. A definite one to read to help in searching out ones past.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Its not my favorite magazine to read for fun, but I am sure it is a good magazine for some people.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a cool magazine . I'm doing mine right now and it has good ideas and things you need to know .
Kym B.