BY FAMILY GUY

Family Guy
  • "this is a very funny show but it tends to be a little over the top at times....Wouldn't recommend it for kids at all but if you are an adult with a dark sense of humor this show is for you" in 5 reviews
  • "Very funny show very addictive to watch its one of those program's that u can just turn on your tv and watch 5 in a row at 12:00 " in 5 reviews
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love me some family guy lol. It's definitely an adult cartoon but it never fails to make me laugh and I even find myself using it as background noise. It's just the show I go to when I want to watch some TV. They never disappoint lol
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this show. I always watch it when I have a bad day and need a good laugh. I am annoyed with the fact that Netflix no longer have family guy anymore. I do enjoy watching this show. Anyways, I do like the character Meg a lot. I often feel bad for her when I watch the show. She is always being mistreated and called ugly. I do relate with her in that aspect because I was mistreated in a way similar to her in the past by my own family. Idk. This show is good and I hope that it gets back on Netflix again.
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and friends love this show but I just can't! It is not my type of humor, and can be a little over the top at times. My husband can die laughing at this and I'm just there with a straight face. Lol not for everyone.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I love this show soo much. Its so freaking hilarious and cute. I was never able to watch this show when i was younger because it could be a little inappropriate at times, but now i watch it every time it comes on tv.
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this show a lot! Its one of my favorites! It always makes me laugh and smile whenever i put it on! The characters are memorable and its very entertaining!
Sara D.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Me and my fiancé are currently watching all the episodes on demand and they’re so hilarious! They’re stuff sometimes don’t even make sense, but it’s stupidly funny. 😂 its a must watch, but not recommended for a young audience!
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show will never get old haha so many years I remember the first time watching this my mom was so mad haha but I mean it isn’t a kids show but we never cared hahah 😉 I do recommend watching it honestly
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another show i wasnt allowed to watch growing up. It's got quite a bit of profanity and swearing, so you can understand why, but it's a hilarious show. Every episode makes me laugh.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has and always will be my happy place. I put FG on and I can laugh all my stress and day away. I am always saying like when Peter said or oh like on FG... It is a hilarious show and in my opinion pretty creative. It definitely is a must watch in my opinion. The Stewie and Brian dynamic relationship is fun to watch when they find themselves in all sorts of trouble. I know I love this show because I watch repeats and I never get sick of it. I also especially love the Frank Sinatra music and the musical direction it takes sometimes. I have so many songs memorized.
Julia L.
I cannot even begin to discuss how ridiculously smart and outrageously funny is this show. Not only does this program far surpass most of the comedies on television, it has the guts to hit topics that most of the overly sensitive public shies away from. I absolutely must comment on the incredible voice talent done for this show, most especially the amazing creator himself, Seth MacFarlane. First of all, his versatility is unlike anything I have ever heard. When I discovered how many voices he actually performed, I was floored.Absolutely excellent television. Edgy, funny, intelligent and extremely creative. This show was a breath of fresh air for mundane television and will soon awaken the network again. Seth MacFarlane, you are a genius!!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
What made you watch this show?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who else loves family guy?
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Family guy or American Dad?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.