Family Circle uploaded by Elyssa F.Family Circle uploaded by Kelly D.Family Circle uploaded by Christin L.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Family Circle Magazine's mission is to provide today's woman with the information she needs to improve her home life. Family Circle Magazine is an insightful and inspiring magazine that addresses solutions to real problems that women face every day. Editorial features cover such topics as personal finance, physical fitness, fashion, beauty, and family relationships, plus fun and tasty recipes and even home improvement schematics. see more...

Family Circle
  • "Love this magazine for it's great recipes, weight loss tips, decorating ideas for all holidays, you name it and I have a subscription that way cheaper than getting it from the store!" in 11 reviews
  • "Family Circle has great recipes, decorating and craft ideas." in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this magazine, i have been subscribed for almost a year now." in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I am an avid reader of this magazine. Love the articles, the recipes, the tips, etc. A great read that will leave you satisfied but also wanting more. And it's not just a magazine, it's full of ideas and information that really makes it worth reading.
Ruby H.
I began receiving this magazine for free a couple years ago, prior to that I had never read an issue. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by it, it's one of my favorites. I find a lot of useful and helpful tips, articles and recipes in each issue.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
These have so many good recipes in them its unreal. Too bad i never get the chance to actually make them. And somehow at some point in time i signed up to get this magazine for free. and I've been getting it for like 3 years now without paying a cent
Rebecca K.
While I personally do not subscribe, my employer does and you can bet that I read this cover to cover every month before passing it along to the patients. I love the recipes and ideas for "decluttering your home" or holiday decorations and crafts for the kids. So many of my great ideas around the house are inspired by this magazine!
Lori B.
Manhattan, IL
I always find informative articles, and usually the recipes are intriguing. I do wish there wouldn't be so much contradiction, however - articles on eating healthy & cutting sugar, etc., then a food article with lots of dessert recipes... would be nice to see recipes tied to the health articles.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This is usually a magazine I see in the doctor's waiting room, but they really do have a wealth of knowledge on many different topics for everyone in the family.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this magazine! It has the best do it yourself ideas and such good healthy recipes that the whole family and pitch in and make together. I would definitely recommend this magazine to everyone! It's great!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Family Circle is not necessarily for me since I do not have my own kids yet. The recipes and decorating ideas are great and there are always uplifting articles. I also enjoy some of their cosmetics reviews.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoy this magazine, i have been subscribed for almost a year now. I appreciate the articles, non-biased points, and delicious recipes! Great for young families and mature families!
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I don't have a subscription to this magazine but my doctors office always has the newest issue and there is always plenty of interesting content to keep me occupied in the waiting room.
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
Has anyone ever found a totally amazing recipe from this magazine?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Why is this magazine under music?