Family Circle uploaded by Elyssa F.Family Circle uploaded by Kelly D.Family Circle uploaded by Christin L.

BY NONE #69 in Music

1 Year, 12 issues - Family Circle Magazine's mission is to provide today's woman with the information she needs to improve her home life. Family Circle Magazine is an insightful and inspiring magazine that addresses solutions to real problems that women face every day. Editorial features cover such topics as personal finance, physical fitness, fashion, beauty, and family relationships, plus fun and tasty recipes and even home improvement schematics. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this magazine for it's great recipes, weight loss tips, decorating ideas for all holidays, you name it and I have a subscription that way cheaper than getting it from the store!" in 11 reviews
  • "Family Circle has great recipes, decorating and craft ideas." in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this magazine, i have been subscribed for almost a year now." in 5 reviews
Christina D.
Love this magazine!! I've subscribed for about 3 years now and enjoy it so much. The delicious cover pictures are only one of the best features of this magazine. Along with educational food articles or provides you with simple and easy meal ideas as well as healthy options. I'm always inspired to try something new!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a good value priced magazine. It always has good, seasonal recipes and many that are budget friendly. I think it's geared towards women that are parents, middle aged (or so) or older. There are decorating tips, budgeting tips, fashion and makeup tips- really something for most everyone.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Family Circle has been around forever! This is the best magazine for recipies, craft ideas to do with the kids, and covers all sorts of topics relating to a happy, healthy family. My daughter likes to read this one, and so does my son on occasion! Always a great read.
Katie A.
Albany, GA
I somehow accidentally started receiving this magazine, and now I look forward to it every month! The layout and pictures are colorful and interesting, and the recipes are delicious. There's enough variety in the content that it's not boring (especially if cooking isn't your thing). I would definitely recommend checking it out!
Christine S.
I really enjoy flipping through family circle magazine. I've tried some of the recipes and I'm always pleased. I also appreciate that this magazine isn't overpriced like most are. I think they have very talented writers and photographers. I love looking at gorgeous pictures of food and decorating ideas.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
I really enjoy this magazine mainly for their recipes and the fun and creative ideas for things to do with little kiddies! I've taken a few of their ideas and used them with the kids i babysit and they love them!
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
I love the variety of information this magazine provides. My favorite section is the recipe and meals section, I always skip to that first. I also love the parsnting advice and inspirational articles.
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I received a free subscription to Family Circle. I didn't think it would be for me as I don't have children. However, since I've been getting the magazine I do find that I enjoy the content, articles and recipes. I think it is a good magazine for people that like to read.
RobertAnn S.
I love getting Family Circle in my mailbox every month. Even better is that I got the subscription for free. I love the different tips they have, recipes, and ideas with my children. Even if you don't get a subscription, the magazine is still a low cost magazine.
Ashley R.
Kelso
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I am an avid reader of this magazine. Love the articles, the recipes, the tips, etc. A great read that will leave you satisfied but also wanting more. And it's not just a magazine, it's full of ideas and information that really makes it worth reading.
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
Has anyone ever found a totally amazing recipe from this magazine?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Why is this magazine under music?