Family Circle uploaded by Christin L.Family Circle uploaded by Kelly D.Family Circle uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY NONE #66 in Music

1 Year, 12 issues - Family Circle Magazine's mission is to provide today's woman with the information she needs to improve her home life. Family Circle Magazine is an insightful and inspiring magazine that addresses solutions to real problems that women face every day. Editorial features cover such topics as personal finance, physical fitness, fashion, beauty, and family relationships, plus fun and tasty recipes and even home improvement schematics. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this magazine for it's great recipes, weight loss tips, decorating ideas for all holidays, you name it and I have a subscription that way cheaper than getting it from the store!" in 11 reviews
  • "Family Circle has great recipes, decorating and craft ideas." in 6 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this magazine, i have been subscribed for almost a year now." in 5 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have a subscription to this and I really enjoy it. It has a little bit of everything....but is aimed towards home owners/ Parents. Which I am. They have wonderful ideas for seasonal crafts/decorations. And stories, blogs etc. my favorites are the kids recipes.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Another staple at my mom's house was this magazine where she would cut out recipes to save for a later date and design ideas for the home. I read this at home and at the doctor office plenty of times. It was always full of some great ideas
Debbie H.
08754
I enjoyed this issue of the magazine. I definitely was able to get some cooking advice and the articles are easy to understand. I am able to purchase the magazine when I am shopping at my local Shoprite Store which makes it easy for me to purchase. I definitely recommend this magazine.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this magazine! It has the best do it yourself ideas and such good healthy recipes that the whole family and pitch in and make together. I would definitely recommend this magazine to everyone! It's great!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Family circle is a good magazine. I enjoy the different recipes they have every issue. It's very family friendly . There is something in the magazine for everyone.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not sure how I ended up with a subscription, but it comes to me monthly so I flip through it. There are a lot of recipes in each magazine. I'm a picky eater, but a lot of them seem customizable if you would. I wouldn't purchase a subscription, but I won't complain that it keeps coming to me. I have torn out several recipes that I intend to try one day.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I never really enjoy reading this magazine, but everyone always seems to give it to me. The recipes are never anything I'd want to cook or save for a later date. The decorating tips are probably the best thing in the magazine for me. They're table spreads are always nice and thought out, including both detailed and simple arrangements. I have never actually bought this on my own, and I am very happy I haven't wasted the money on it.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I have this magazine, and I'm always excited to get it cause of the recipes and cute little things they do during the holidays. I cut out all the recipes I'm interested in and honestly dispose of the magazine. i have not made ANY recipes they feature and am currently a collector of a large supply of magazine clippings.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I love the recipes and craft ideas in here the best. I'm glad it's not your typical magazine that talks about celebs and what they are doing, but real women and their busy life. I've used a few of the recipes for parties and they came out really great! I did a few craft projects with my god daughter who had a blast!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I personally do not have a subscription to this magazine, but my mom does and she always gives me her copy when she is finished. I used to be against reading it because it makes me feel old, but once I finally gave in, I realized that this publication really speaks to me and has a lot of great articles and recipes that really pertain to my life right now! If she ever gives up her subscription, I will probably have to get my own!
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
Has anyone ever found a totally amazing recipe from this magazine?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Why is this magazine under music?