Familia Swiss Balance Vanilla Crunch Cereal, All Natural, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY FAMILIA

Genesis Diaz D.
A good quality product from this brand. I like the fact that it's a high fiber and protein snack option for my diet , it also has good taste. I love the crunchiness of this! I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
I have never been a huge breakfasts person. Once I ate this cereal this changed. What an amazing taste!!! I love how nutritious this product is!!! This gets your metabolism boosted while satisfying your hunger
Melissa S.
I love this cereal! Not only is it delicious, but it's goods for you. I would call that a win-win! I recommend this cereal to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This cereal has so much flavor and is especially good with almond milk! It gives great energy and a full stomach for in the morning or just a snack if needed.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
So good I can sit and eat it by the dry hand full. It is hard to find healthy stuff that I woulc choose over sweets but this is one of them.
cecilia r.
This cereal is really good and better than i expected! Its also very useful and helpful for people who wanting to be fit!
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Delicious cereal for people trying to eat healthier or just like vanilla and not a lot of sugar added to their cereals.
Brianna M.
El Monte, CA
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I love chopping strawberries and pouring Almond Milk! It definitely leaves your tummy full.
Angel H.
Bandon, OR
It taste amazing and yes it is healthy I love eating it, also I have show them to friends they loved it too
January G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious but hard to find in my area and too expensive to buy regularly. Very filling and great flavor.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can I get this? I looks really good.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this taste good? Should I bother buying it?
Linda Z.
Where do they sell this in New York ?
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I buy theseVv cv
María G.
¿Qué tal es este cereal? ¿Contiene proteína? ¿Su sabor?