BY CAMARENA #96 in Tequila

Clear with a pure, platinum sheen, Familia Camarena 100% Blue Agave Silver Tequila shows notes of rich toasted agave and fresh green herbs. Exceptionally soft and smooth on the palate, the best Silver Tequila exhibits hints of sweet vanilla, savory brown spices and black pepper with a graceful, warming finish.
Visit our website at http://www.tequilacamarena.com see more...

Leonora A.
Seattle
This is great cold. Had this tequila over the summertime and it was a good bang for your buck. It’s not your top of the line, but it is still a good tequila! Would definitely purchase again and would recommend to anyone that wants to try something new that is not too expensive.
Kara D.
Willimantic
This is my absolute favorite brand of tequila! Goes down easy as a shot (with or without salt and lime) and fares well in drinks (margaritas, tequila seltzers, etc.) This is one brand of alcohol I know I can always count on for a good time!
Jamie L.
Middleburg
This is my favorite tequila, even over Patron. It’s cheaper and still very high quality tequila. It mixes great with anything. I will always buy it and I highly recommend that others give it a chance.
Katelyn H.
Milton
I love silver tequila and this is very good! I use it to mix with my margaritas and just to take shots with. This is the first time purchasing, I would probably buy again.
Nicolette A.
San Antonio, TX
Very amazing tequila that goes great for any type of drink or mix. This is a party pleaser tequila that all my guests enjoy and even request more of. It’s affordable at every size and every shape. I buy this tequila hands down, every time.
Lauren P.
Mesa
For the price, this is a surprisingly smooth and tasty tequila. Was able to try it when it first came out and I've been hooked. It's definitely my go to to drink straight or mix.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This tequila isn’t bad but I’ve had smoother tequila compared to this. Decent for the price but not what i would buy next time. I was merely just trying it out since it was on sale.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Familia Camarena Tequila Silver is a smooth, mid-priced tequila. It is great on the rocks or mixed into a cocktail. It is a high quality liquor without the high price tag. It is worth the extra few dollars over some budget tequilas to get such a well-rounded, smooth taste.
Ashley C.
This is my back up tequila. Great price and great taste. Smooth taste and rich flavor. Great for making mixed drinks. Blends well and doesn't have an over powering taste or smell which is nice for people who arnt big fans of the smell.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
This stuff is by far my favorite tequila EVER. Everyone who tries it, they love it too. WAY BETTER THAN PATRON! This is the only liquor I drink, if I have a choice. I would recommend this to any tequila lover, I'm obsessed!
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
I like tequila. But is this any good?
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
How does this compare to other tequila brands?