BY CAMARENA

Reposado means "to rest." We let our Familia Camarena 100% Blue Agave Reposado Tequila rest in American oak barrels for 60 days before bottling. The barrel aging process lends a touch of soft spice to the natural sweetness of the agave in our blue agave tequila. The result is a smooth, refined barrel aged tequila with an elegant, robust finish.

Visit our website for more information and delicious cocktail recipes at tequilacamarena.com see more...

Keenia S.
While I can appreciate a good tequila, I must admit I was skeptical when I saw this one. I previously tried the silver and gold and those were not necessarily good but this reposado variety may just be Camarena's saving grace. This was smoother and the after effects were minimal at best, no hang over or queasiness after this tequila.
gloribi j.

I love tequila, it's one of my favorite drinks, I love the combination with lemon and salt and this intense and ardent flavor of tequila ...
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ashe K.
Reposado tequilas are generally my go to anyway when the party demands tequila haha as I am sort of a wimp when it comes to blanco, but this one is a really great and affordable brand! Its a good medium if you can not go full fledged anejo tequila and is much smoother than blanco. I would definitely recommend this to seasoned and newbie tequila drinkers alike :)
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
100 percent blue agave tequila. Much better quality than Jose Cuervo but costs the same price. This is my new go to brand of tequila. It's great with Fresca and lime if you're looking for a lower calorie drink.