BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

False Lash Wings Mascara - Black see more...

• This mascara is really long lasting? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Matty M.
Matty M.
Oklahoma
This mascara is really good but not the best I've had. The wand is a good shape and it doesn't clump up your lashes.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
México
I am charmed with for the effect of the most abundant eyelashes in the base, for which it lengthens and because it gives volume. In general the masks only fulfill the function volume or length; but, to my to seem, this help in both aspects. Besides the fact that his price is very suitable and there is normal and waterproof version. If they do not know her I indeed recommend her.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Me gusta es una buena máscara de pestañas, alarga muchisimo, lo único malo es que huele medio extraño fuera de ahí, la fórmula es muy buena, se corre lo normal por no ser aprueba de agua y deja las pestañas muy bien.
Jo B.
Jo B.
Greystanes
This is one of my favourite mascaras for when I'm not wearing individual false lashes. I was using it daily and for the price it is, and being a drugstore/chemist product, it's a really good mascara.
B R.
B R.
Pretty good, it's not clumpy at all and makes my eyelashes look great last ok long the reason Why i only gave it 3 Stars is because i have many other mascaras that are just as good or better than this one
Idan T.
Idan T.
Really love this mascara. I'm really into more natural look, and this mascara really makes my lashes look longer and amazing, yet they still look natural so I'm really loving this one
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Santiago,Chile
Muy buena máscara, deja las pestañas maravillosas, separaditas sin parecer patitas de arañas y mis pestañas que son cortitas no se ven mal con este rimel, es fácil de aplicar y se puede encontrar por todo Santiago.
María José G.
María José G.
San Lorenzo de Flores, Heredia
This mascara is really long lasting?