Fallout Vault Boy Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Tracy G.Fallout Vault Boy Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Tracy G.

BY FUNKO

Vault-Tec's friendly mascot! Wearing a smile on his face and that blue jumpsuit, this Vault Boy may not increase your game stats, but your cool points will be off the charts. The Fallout Vault Boy Pop! Vinyl Figure measures approximately 3 3/4-inches tall. Ages 17 and up. see more...

Review (1)
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I am in love with this little Vault boy! This was a gift I received for my birthday from a friend that knows me all too well. I absolutely love Fallout! Bethesda softworks is my favorite creator of video games. The whole Fallout series really has a way of pulling you in and making you one of the characters. I jump out of my skin every time I see a deathclaw! I have months of game time into the whole Fallout series of games. Please see the attached image of my tattoo. It will show you I'm not kidding around. I get completely sucked in and lost in the open sandbox worlds that Bethesda created. Fallout is truly a lifestyle.