BY FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS

• Is this an easy game to play? Or is it pretty confusing? ...2 Answers
  • Of course! I couldn't put this game down for the longest ...8 Answers
  • Is this game actually worth purchasing?44 Answers
Fallout: New Vegas
  • "The game play elements are all still there and for the most part untouched, and the location of the New Vegas desert was almost as cool as the Capital Wasteland, but the characters and especially the story left a bit to be desired." in 13 reviews
  • "The story line really isn't as good and there's pretty much no perfect ending but game play is fun and semi challenging." in 12 reviews
  • "So just to be clear ever since this game came out it has been hands down my favorite game well it is tied with Fallout 3." in 10 reviews
  • "There are SO many different ways to play through this game with the various factions, it has one of the highest replay potential of any game I've played." in 10 reviews
  • "I could play Fall Out games all day, the open world environments are always so fun to explore and the outcome changing with every decision you make is incredible." in 8 reviews
Daniela P.
Pasadena
I am currently replaying this game because that’s how good it is! I love the twists and turns that the plot has. I love the faction popularity that this game has included. It ties in well to the fallout lore. You’ll spend hours for sure. Many interesting side quests included!
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
This is one of my favorite Fallout games. Though it is not made by the same people it was very entertaining and fun. In my opinion it’s even better than fallout 3. If you liked 3 then you will love new Vegas. I recommend the GOTY version though I believe you get some DLC with it.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I LOVE THIS GAME. I’m not even any good at it, and it’s not really up aisle. Thank final fantasy, kingdom heart stuff like that. But this game is pretty user friendly even for a casual gamer like me. I got it at GameStop for like 10 bucks and I enjoy picking it up every now and than. The missions are fun and there isn’t a short supply of them. I also like that you don’t have to play EVERY mission to finish the game.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
The entire Fallout series of video games is fantastic. I love Fallout New Vegas. There are many different story lines you can follow and many different endings. In order to get all the achievements save a lot because you do need to complete tasks as good bad and neutral. You need to have different endings to the stories in order to completely finish the game. I highly recommend picking up this game if you have not yet.
Jackie C.
I absolutely love the fallout games, love the open world concept that relates to real life maps and lets you explore, unlock quests, and meet new characters along the way! Great story line, my all time favorite game to play!
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
Obsidian did such a great job with this one, and many Fallout fans may tell you that they wouldn't mind that studio doing another game or Fallout game for sure. This is one of my favorite video-games especially in the Fallout Series. The story lines and optional quests are so intricate and plentiful. The Easter Eggs are great. The DLC for this game is especially wonderful and fun. The art style and game design are amazing. I definitely recommend this game.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
I adore this game.
In terms of following the lore, I would consider this a success and a sequel to Fallout 1 + 2 (which are great games in their own right). The Mojave Wasteland is a great setting with lots of vibrant characters and there's a fair bit of challenging combat. Obsidian did a great job at writing dialogue.

Since it's Bethesda there are a few glitches, but nothing gamebreaking.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
Not my favorite video game, but the story line is still great. I recently had to restart because I lost track of my saves. The story line is quite long, which is great. I would recommend to anyone who loves Bethesda games.
Megan H.
This game is mind blowing! Amazing game you can play through how ever you want, in a completely open world experience. There are 3 majorly different end-stories, with every ending's details completely customized - based on your choices, the side(s) you choose to support, & the quests you complete (or don't complete) . For the most part, you can choose & complete quests in the order you want, or even refuse to accept quests you don't want to do (this isn't ALWAYS an option, & you could miss a lot of the game/story!). Quests do not feel repetitive & each one feels unique. You make your own choices & decisions. Your character can be good, bad, or neutral; friendly & helpful, or rude & disrespectful - & anything in between! There are unlimited ways to play through this game & every time will be a unique experience! I've over 600 hours in one character alone, if that tells you anything about how much there is to it. Highly recommend. *Narration by Ron Perlman is absolutely perfect. *FPS/RPG
Kyle N.
Saginaw, TX
I was a huge fan of Fallout 3. It took everything great about the Elder Scrolls series' system and used it in the fantastic post-apocalyptic world of Fallout. Fallout New Vegas expands on everything good in Fallout 3, but doesn't quite overcome it's predecessor. The morality system of Fallout 3 features black and white decisions. New Vegas, and its multiple factions, creates more room for gray area decisions. The dark comedy, and exciting quests are still here, but there are also some let downs. The strip itself is not all that exciting, and there is nothing that makes you feel like you'd rather be in it's walls than outside of them (but maybe that's the point.) Then there are the bugs. I'm not talking about creatures you destroy, but rather the game seems riddled with programming bugs that were not quite worked out.

The game has a satisfying storyline, but the final battle seems to jump in difficulty greatly over anything else you've faced in the game (aside from maybe deathclaw dens).

Overall, this is an incredible game. If the greatest negative you can say is it is not as good as Fallout 3, you have to realize you're comparing it to one of the greatest games of this generation. It was unlikely to be better than it's older brother.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Is this game actually worth purchasing?
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Which is your favorite story line? NCR, House, or Legion?
marvin s.
Los Angeles, CA
Did you ever make it past a death claw? and what weapon did you use?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Is this game less glitchy on the xbox or a PC?
chris p.
San Antonio, TX
Of course! I couldn't put this game down for the longest time!