Fallout: New Vegas

by Fallout: New Vegas

Is this an easy game to play? Or is it pretty confusing? Thank you for your reply!
Which companions were on your team?
No I did not. It always kicked my butt
Start your review of Fallout: New Vegas!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The game play elements are all still there and for the most part untouched, and the location of the New Vegas desert was almost as cool as the Capital Wasteland, but the characters and especially the story left a bit to be desired.in reviews
The story line really isn't as good and there's pretty much no perfect ending but game play is fun and semi challenging.in reviews
So just to be clear ever since this game came out it has been hands down my favorite game well it is tied with Fallout 3.in reviews
There are SO many different ways to play through this game with the various factions, it has one of the highest replay potential of any game I've played.in reviews
I could play Fall Out games all day, the open world environments are always so fun to explore and the outcome changing with every decision you make is incredible.in reviews
Kyle N.
Saginaw, TX
I was a huge fan of Fallout 3. It took everything great about the Elder Scrolls series' system and used it in the fantastic post-apocalyptic world of Fallout. Fallout New Vegas expands on everything good in Fallout 3, but doesn't quite overcome it's predecessor. The morality system of Fallout 3 features black and white decisions. New Vegas, and its multiple factions, creates more room for gray area decisions. The dark comedy, and exciting quests are still here, but there are also some let downs. The strip itself is not all that exciting, and there is nothing that makes you feel like you'd rather be in it's walls than outside of them (but maybe that's the point.) Then there are the bugs. I'm not talking about creatures you destroy, but rather the game seems riddled with programming bugs that were not quite worked out. The game has a satisfying storyline, but the final battle seems to jump in difficulty greatly over anything else you've faced in the game (aside from maybe deathclaw dens). Overall, this is an incredible game. If the greatest negative you can say is it is not as good as Fallout 3, you have to realize you're comparing it to one of the greatest games of this generation. It was unlikely to be better than it's older brother.
Jazmine V.
Oakland, CA
Personally my favorite out of the whole Fallout series. I receive a lot of backlash from this, I cannot wait for Fallout 4.
James B.
Lilburn, GA
This was a GREAT game! I think I liked it a bit more than Fallout 3, only because of the crappy ending in 3. My only complaint is that I wish they would get away from the west. There are so many places that they could explore other than the desert, but all in all its a game FULL of adventure, great characters, and action.
Loralei M.
Smyrna, GA
Fallout New Vegas went a completely different rout then it's previous game Fallout 3. I would say it started good but as you got more into it it went off in too many different ways. The plot was never fully tied something always had to happen next. Overall a decent yet somewhat confusing game.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Fallout: New Vegas uploaded by Cassandra T.
Loveeeee playing Fallout: New Vegas so much and actually beat the game awhile back and I was so excited! Love sneaking all the way to New Vegas at the beginning just for fun lol
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: GameStop
My husband loves all of the Fallout games. I’ve played them a bit myself and they are really fun to play. The graphics are crazy good and the game really draws me in. I’m excited to play more of them! I highly recommend this game. I’ll continue to be a fallout fan and buy the games as they come out!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love this game so much, exploring post apocalyptic Nevada and being able to gamble in the casinos! The only thing I didn't like about this game was some of the new weapons were not as good as I expected. The soundtrack to this game was amazing! I couldn't stop listening to the radio in game!
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
I love this game. The improvements since Fallout 3 were great. The story is fun, and there's many options of what you can do and making your own story, which is one of the main things that always keeps me coming back to play it more and more.
kei L.
Woodland, WA
this and fallout three are timeless to me. absolutely loved the game then and absolutely love the game now. i can start it up and enjoy the game just as much as the last time i’ve played.
Aja P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I'm writing this review for my husband. He has never loved a game so much in his life. He likes that he game doesn't end so quickly and there's always new missions to complete.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...