Fallen uploaded by Leticia C.Fallen uploaded by Raven M.

BY NONE

Raven M.
I loved this book. It's exciting and romantic. Not what I normally go for but something about it grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I read and finished in one day. I'm on book three now. I'm so glad to have purchased and gave the time to read this book.
Sarah M.
I wish more people started reading this series because it is amazing! I even heard they're making a movie adaption soon!! The plot is great and the characters are very original. I've always been interested in fantasy genres about angels and such, and this series had an interesting take on that genre. I highly recommend
Leslie R.
I really loved this book. It was a unique romantic book. However at times it was boring to read and then out of know where it became really exciting and i couldnt stop reading. I recommend it to people who want different romantic book. ✅
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love those books and own some too. At the time the books were alittle pricey but I think now you can find them cheaper. Very good story line and characters you can connect with. I would definitely recommend this book
Frieda P.
Hands down one of the best books I've read in a long time. Fallen has a good story line and amazing characters that your fall in love with. This book is very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
These books are amazing. I definitely want to own the whole series. I just wish the books were longer. I love series that are paranormal and mysteries. Very good book!! I highly suggest it :)
Cara B.
Rexburg, ID
I love YA series, and a coworker recommended this to me after telling me how amazing it was. Now about the book, it definitely wasn't my favorite. It was actually really hard to get through it to be completely honest. The momentum didn't start building up until I was over 300 pages in and I felt like the main character didn't really have much contribution to anything of major importance. Usually when I start a series, I'll see it through to the end, but I don't see myself reading the other three books in the series.
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
My current favorite book series ! Amazing storyline, characters with such diverse and thought out, creative personalities , intense storyline. Always leaving you wondering what's next and honestly is not an easy storyline to predict which I appreciate as a reader because it makes the outcomes that much more surprising! If you haven't read this series yet I highly recommend it, it's one of the most unique love stories I've ever read.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is SUCH a captivating book. The author writes so beautifully, the story line is just whoa - there is always a surprise and it's a beautiful BEAUTIFUL dark love story. I have read this book so many times and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
This is one of my favorite book series in which I was introduced to by my friend. The book had me captivated from the start and I couldn't wait to finish it and learn about the rest of the storyline. Many things that happened were unexpected and had me on the edge of my seat. Highly recommend to young teens