BY FAKE BAKE

Anti-Aging Self-Tanning Lotion with Matrixl-3000® We have combined the highest quality self-tanning ingredients with clinical levels of Peptides from Matrixyl-3000® from Sederma to benefit your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.  Premium levels of Botanicals hydrate your skin leaving it velvety smooth.  Will not show in pores. We do not believe in animal testing.  Paraben free.  Preservative free. Due to our commitment to avoid harsh preservatives, this product should be used within 10 months from opening for optimum potency. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I tan my body but leave my face untouched by the sun ( i don't want wrinkles) so i use this on my face, it doesn't streak, and goes on pretty easy ( i use a glove) the only problem i have found with this product is it pretty much washes off every time i clean my face, it should last longer!" in 1 review
  • "I use it after I wash and tone my face and I find it works very well that way." in 1 review
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
My favorite face tanner ever!!! Love fake bake and all of their products. It doesn’t smell the best, but works amazing! It is so effective and affordable. Remember, a little goes a long way. I would recommend!
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Fake Bake self tanning products are awesome and I love that they have this face lotion to go along with their other products!  You don't want to put the body self tanner on your face so make sure to get yourself this lotion specifically for your face!! The tan is so natural looking and not streaky at all.  I could notice a difference after just two applications of this lotion.  I was not left with an orange tint at all and everyone commented on my "bronze" tan.  The smell is also nice!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This smells really bad but it doesn’t work! It feels sticky upon application but it does eventually dry down. It looks patchy the next day but it’s not awful. It doesn’t make you orange but be careful around the nose and eyebrows! It doesn’t last long because of the frequent face washing but that is it be expected.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I absolutely love this stuff! I have used it for years and just repurchased!
I use it after I wash and tone my face and I find it works very well that way. It has a great bronzing effect so that you have an instant result, too. It does not smell too strongly, either! I also found that it does NOT break me out or streak!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I really like this because it is the first face tanner that does not make me feel oily or break me out! The color is fairly natural but seems to fade relatively fast if you do not reapply regularly. I purchased this from Hautelook, so it was over 50% off (great price!) but I would pay full price for a self tanner that my skin agrees with! I have recommended multiple times!
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
Jennifer H.
ORLANDO, FL
I really enjoyed this. This was the first anti--aging face self tanner that I have ever used. I loved it. Finally having a tanner for my face plus anti-aging is the best. This went above and beyond what I expected it to. I will be using this from now on.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This stuff is so amazing. Fake bake is the only self tanner I have used that has never turned me orange and doesn't streak. This face formula is amazing and doesn't over do it. Highly recommended!
Kathryn C.
I think this stuff works pretty good, it gives you a nice subtle glow. Idk if I would buy it again just because I think you can achieve the same result with just the all over Fake Bake Spray.
Kelly K.
Scranton, PA
I loved the face bake anti aging lotion, I seen the difference it made in my skin within 2 weeks . leaves my skin feeling and looking natural, it gives my skin a beautiful glow.
Lexi R.
Englishtown, NJ
I'm in need of a self tanner for my face. I used the jergins and it completely broke my face out. Is fake bake anti aging good even for my young skin? (I'm 16)
Christina T.
Brampton, Ontario
This product looks very intriguing! Does it leave your face feeling very oily? And how would you go about using it exactly? Does it just wash off or does it develop over time?
Ana T.
Can this be used with makeup? Just wondering
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Does this product wash off easily or does it stay for a few days? I keep my face covered in the tanning bed so that my freckles don't darken. I've been looking for a way to have a face glow without streaks.
Lindsay D.