BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFake Bake
Sport Unisex Daily Tan 236ml/8oz

Fake Bake Sport Unisex Daily Tan 236ml/8oz

by Fake Bake

SPORT Unisex Daily Tan has been specially formulated for those with an active lifestyle. "Sport" does not contain a color guide but does contain two tanning agents which work with the skin's own melanin to gradually build a natural looking tan. Naturally derived tyrosine and hyaluronic acid work to keep the skin hydrated, toned and moisturised and the super-antioxidant Green Tea helps combat the free-radicals that can cause premature ageing. This light-weight, non-greasy formula dries quickly and invisibly on the skin and does not clog pores. Directions: Wash hands thoroughly after use.Net Weight: 236 ml / 8 oz.

which product will tan my skin but not make me orange?
Start your review of Fake Bake Sport Unisex Daily Tan 236ml/8oz!
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
This is a great self tanner. It gives a natural soft tan and doesn't look horrible or orange on my fair skin. It smells ok. My skin doesn't feel sticky after applying but it does feel very moisturized. I agree with all the claims this product makes. I'm only giving it 4 stars because you have to use it everyday to build a tan and every 2 days after to maintain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...