Fake Bake Platinum Face Anti Aging Self Tan Lotion uploaded by Amanda K.

BY FAKE BAKE

Why buy a facial tanner AND a separate anti-ageing treatment when you can have one product that does double duty? The latest anti-ageing ingredient - PhytoCellTecTM Malus Domestica was created from stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple Uttwiler Sp tlauber. It was found that when these apple stem cells were applied to the skin, they boosted the production of new skin cells, protected the skin from stress and decreased wrinkles. In effect, they assist your skin to heal itself. This is wonderful news for those of us with sun damage and crows feet! Platinum Face harnesses this technology and combines it with our signature triple tanning agents. The result - a beautiful golden glow and an anti-ageing treatment all from one single product. Platinum Face has a velvety texture that glides on beautifully and goes on to develop into a radiant, youthful glow. Wear it at night in place of your usual night cream or wear it during the day in place of your moisturiser. Either way, you'll receive all the benefits that this wonderful, anti-ageing breakthrough has to offer as well as that 'just back from holiday' radiance. An apple a day keeps the wrinkles at bay? We believe so! see more...

• Has anyone had success with this product, and were the re...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my go to moisturizer/ self tanner for years! No funky smell, doesn't break me out, color is very subtle... I use everyday with out looking like my face is a totally different color than my face. This has worked so well on my light skin! Love it
ashley t.
Moscow, ID
My mother in law started using this product and Lent it to me! Definitely affordable and it gives me a smooth complexion so I don’t have to wear makeup when I’m outdoors! I love to ski, hike, run, etc. A nice complexion without the makeup is definitely nice!
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
First off, this was my first time buying or using a self tanner. I heard so many great things about this brand and product. I was honestly not impressed. It wasn't horrible and orange, but it didn't really give much color either. I won't be buying anymore.
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
Has anyone had success with this product, and were the results natural looking?