Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Kim C.Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Sarah R.Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Sarah F.

BY FAKE BAKE

Tanning Just Got Easier! Streak-Free. Easy Application. Paraben Free Our incredible technology promotes the most luxurious golden bronze tan on all skin tones.  Fake Bake s 360 degree nozzle gives a continuous spray that works at any angle .  Combining the highest quality natural actives with two potent tanning ingredients, the super-fast drying aerosol makes those hard to reach areas a thing of the past for the ultimate airbrush tan.  All parabens removed to benefit your skin, plus a new ingredient to promote a longer lasting tan. We do not believe in animal testing. see more...

Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan
  • "You do have to make sure to exfoliate before application in order to avoid dry patches of skin soaking up the tanner, causing dark spots." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this for those who need an instant tan." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product and i love using this, tans great and looks natural without you having to sit in the sun for hours" in 1 review
  • "This is honestly the first Airbrush Instant Self Tanner I've purchased, I used to use Self tan lotions instead." in 1 review
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are much better self tanners by this same company and others. It does not apply easily or dry to a nice finish or color. Just my opinion; buy their mouse or look for another brand save your money and do not purchase this
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried this product on a client. Performed this in a safe area because the spray is very cloudy and smelly and chalky. Sprayed client then rubbed into the entire body using a kabuki brush and the color was outstanding right away. You could wear this tan as is. However, the application was a big pain and mess. As well as client said color came off entirely after waiting almost 24 hours to shower even! Stick with the original formula for fake bake.
Brianna W.
Waco, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used some of this when my mom would buy it and it sure did do it's job. Love having the fake bake but it gets expensive when you have to keep buying it but we would keep it all the time
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
MY MOST FAVORITE FAKE TANNER EVER! I get Mystic/Versa spray tans once a week and I don't really trust their sprays on my hands or feet so I always wash my hands afterwards and then spray Fake Bake Airbrush on my hands and feet and it looks reallyyyyyy gorgeous. I love it and prefer it over other brands because it never streaks! Recommend for sure.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
I don't know how to use this product unless you have an empty room you don't mind turning brown. I did it in my bathroom and it was everywhere- tried it in my bathtub and ended up having to clean my whole bath/shower. The spray is more convenient than the lotion but I suggest the mousse because I had so much difficulty putting it on.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This worked pretty well for me. I'm very fair and hate the orange color some self tanners deliver. This is a nice, mostly natural color. It's a little messy, so I always stand in the shower when using. The smell is pleasant enough, and that is hard to find in a tanning spray. I'd buy again.
Anne E.
I love this stuff. I am very pale skinned and have been using self tanners for the last 25 years. I've went from Clinique orange to Estée Lauder tan to many others then I came upon Fake Bake. It sprays on so smoothly and is such a deep dark brown color. Not orange at all. Plus if you put on 2 coats it lasts 7-10 days! I love this product!!
Laci L.
Love love this product! It never leaves me looking orange and has a great smell! Most tanners have a terrible smell that sticks with you and I never have that problem with this! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a self-tanner.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not in my top 5 tanners but it does give some color. It is easy to use and sprays on pretty even. I went ahead used a mitt to really spread it around.
Katy L.
The smell of this isn't great but this will get you as dark as you want to be. I love this product and the color that it leaves your skin. It is buildable and natural looking.
Rosie K.
Is this good for fair/pale skin??
Brooke m.
I've heard a few girls talk about this product and I'm just wondering, for those that have used it would you again and why? also, how does it apply? does it leave you sticky??
sus M.
What is the colour like?more orange or more brown?
tabetha T.
I recently had skin cancer and cant tan any more is this product worth to try and does it turn your skin orange or does it look like you tanned
Matilda T.
Wolverhampton
The fake bake instant self fan is brilliant, such an easy way to fake fan, it's quick and easy, leaves no streaks and gives a perfect glow to the skin. This self tanner is affordable and that's a long time. It does not leave my skin in a rash or break me out. Washes off perfectly with no patches. I'd recommend!!