Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Kim C.Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Sarah R.Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan uploaded by Sarah F.

BY FAKE BAKE

Tanning Just Got Easier! Streak-Free. Easy Application. Paraben Free Our incredible technology promotes the most luxurious golden bronze tan on all skin tones.  Fake Bake s 360 degree nozzle gives a continuous spray that works at any angle .  Combining the highest quality natural actives with two potent tanning ingredients, the super-fast drying aerosol makes those hard to reach areas a thing of the past for the ultimate airbrush tan.  All parabens removed to benefit your skin, plus a new ingredient to promote a longer lasting tan. We do not believe in animal testing. see more...

Fake Bake Luxurious Golden Bronze Airbrush Instant Self Tan
  • "You do have to make sure to exfoliate before application in order to avoid dry patches of skin soaking up the tanner, causing dark spots." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this for those who need an instant tan." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product and i love using this, tans great and looks natural without you having to sit in the sun for hours" in 1 review
  • "This is honestly the first Airbrush Instant Self Tanner I've purchased, I used to use Self tan lotions instead." in 1 review
Anne E.
Anne E.
I love this stuff. I am very pale skinned and have been using self tanners for the last 25 years. I've went from Clinique orange to Estée Lauder tan to many others then I came upon Fake Bake. It sprays on so smoothly and is such a deep dark brown color. Not orange at all. Plus if you put on 2 coats it lasts 7-10 days! I love this product!!
Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
I don't know how to use this product unless you have an empty room you don't mind turning brown. I did it in my bathroom and it was everywhere- tried it in my bathtub and ended up having to clean my whole bath/shower. The spray is more convenient than the lotion but I suggest the mousse because I had so much difficulty putting it on.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This worked pretty well for me. I'm very fair and hate the orange color some self tanners deliver. This is a nice, mostly natural color. It's a little messy, so I always stand in the shower when using. The smell is pleasant enough, and that is hard to find in a tanning spray. I'd buy again.
Laci L.
Laci L.
Love love this product! It never leaves me looking orange and has a great smell! Most tanners have a terrible smell that sticks with you and I never have that problem with this! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a self-tanner.
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This is not in my top 5 tanners but it does give some color. It is easy to use and sprays on pretty even. I went ahead used a mitt to really spread it around.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
There are much better self tanners by this same company and others. It does not apply easily or dry to a nice finish or color. Just my opinion; buy their mouse or look for another brand save your money and do not purchase this
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Berea , KY
I used some of this when my mom would buy it and it sure did do it's job. Love having the fake bake but it gets expensive when you have to keep buying it but we would keep it all the time
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
MY MOST FAVORITE FAKE TANNER EVER! I get Mystic/Versa spray tans once a week and I don't really trust their sprays on my hands or feet so I always wash my hands afterwards and then spray Fake Bake Airbrush on my hands and feet and it looks reallyyyyyy gorgeous. I love it and prefer it over other brands because it never streaks! Recommend for sure.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
I tried this self tanner since I do not use the tanning beds. it works well and doesn't streak nor turn my knees or elbows orange.
Mrs S.
Mrs S.
This self tanner works really good. Doesn't streak or turn you orange and he scent isn't too strong.
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Is this good for fair/pale skin??
Brooke m.
Brooke m.
I've heard a few girls talk about this product and I'm just wondering, for those that have used it would you again and why? also, how does it apply? does it leave you sticky??
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
I recently had skin cancer and cant tan any more is this product worth to try and does it turn your skin orange or does it look like you tanned
sus M.
sus M.
What is the colour like?more orange or more brown?
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
don't really know that much about fake tans, is this one good? i want something effective even but not very expensive