Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Best self tanner I've used. Looks very natural and it's hard to mess up. The scent is wonderful it's sort of a coconut vanilla. You can easily build it up if you want a darker tan, but looks like a natural sun kissed glow with not a lot.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.

I tried this for the first time a few months ago and absolutely love it! I ordered it from Amazon. Love that it comes with a mitt for easy application. The medium shade does not streak and also smells really good. Definitely recommend!
mindy h.
mindy h.

Absolutely easy to apply and looks awesome! I'm not a girly girl and can barely apply makeup or paint my nails. This product was recommended by a friend and it was easy to apply, didn't rub off on my clothes or sheets AND NO STREAKS!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Northfield, OH

Big Fake Bake fan! One of the easiest tanners to use and buffs out very nicely. The color is buildable and looks great on any skin tone. To me it seems to fade within 4-5 days, which isn't terrible. But this tanner is worth the money.
Steph F.
Steph F.

I used this tanner before its next level darker. Same quality and amazing. No streaking and doesn't make you orange. I took one star off because the mitt doesn't last as long as the bottle does. But it's definitely worth the price!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC

I love Fake Bake!!!! I am pretty light skinned and I don't like to lay in the tanning because I don't wanna chance melanoma. However, fake bake is wonderful. Goes on so smoothly and does not streak at all. Very recommendable
Tori J.
Tori J.

I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC

I love this. As long as you work with it sparingly and take your time it does not look fake. I apply a small amount every day to get the desired look I want. Also it is best to make sure that you exfoliate before using.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Albany, NY

I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI

This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now