BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is my all time favorite self tanner! I have used this for years and it never gets old. The tan stays on forever and never runs or looks fake. I have gotten many compliments on this product and it's my go-to!
Sydney W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product give you a nice look and stays on really well I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay to get spray tans
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I never had any issues with streaking or turning orange so I'm giving this 5 stars.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
This is the end all, be all of self tanning. You can't mess it up! It is 100% goof proof, you follow the directions, and in return you get a gorgeous tan
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Great finish! Even toned dark skin! Real tan look and selfie filter ready! Best self tanner I recommend. I would love to try it out in a voxbox!
Hannah B.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite self tanner! I have tried a lot of self tanners and so far this is one of my favorites. If used lightly, does not turn you orange.
amber d.
I absolutely love this tanner! The smell is amazing & the mitt allows for a perfect application. Very gentle product ...highly recommended
Abby S.
Defiance , OH
Love love love this tanner! Color is gorgeous and natural looking. Does take a little time to dry all the way. But definitely worth it.
Jess N.
Love this self tanner. It works so well! I get compliments on the color all the time, so great for winter when I have no color
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
This fake bake is great! Don't let the name fool you it really makes the skin look natural and beautiful. I enjoy this product.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?