BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I wanted this stuff to be wonderful. Unfortunately, after using it the first time my face broke out red with small bumps, and even leaving it on overnight none of the color stayed.
Gesele D.
A friend owns a day spa, so i turned to her for a recommendation of a self-tanner. She instantly told me Fake Bake. i am super pale, almost translucent. Very easy to apply. Great fragrance. I loved the mitt which helps with even application. Exfoliate. Use before bedtime, allow time for the lotion to dry completely and shower in the morning. Not hot water. The color is a guide to help you know where its going! Apply until you've reached the shade. I've applied once a week after to keep nice bronze. Yes, I have used again, and recommend to friends. Its not cheap, but its worth the little extra expense.
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
My friend uses this on a daily basis to maintain her tan. She let me try it the night before an event, showing me how to apply, and giving me tips. I exfoliated first, and went easy on drier areas (elbows, ankles, around the wrist). The mitt made application very easy and smooth. I went to sleep in a robe after it appeared dry. I took a shower the following morning and was AMAZED at the difference. It didn't fade for nearly a week. At that point I purchased my own. It doesn't have a funky smell like some of the others. I love it and would absolutely recommend to everyone.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is by far the best self tanner I have tried at home. I love getting spray tans, but I cannot afford to get them on a regular basis. I have a medium skin tone, and I use this to maintain my color in the winter and spring months. It doesn't give me as dark of an effect as I may get from a professional spray tan, but this is a great product to keep a nice color year round. The best part is that it dries SO quickly. I don't feel greasy or sticky when I go to sleep at night after applying. Also, if you buy this on Amazon it is typically less expensive than in Ulta or other specialty stores.
Heather F.
The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the color of this tanner, it's not orangey or too dark. Another plus is it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin. I love the mitt it makes for much easier application.
Haley P.
Millen, GA
While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Melissa W.
I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA
I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?