BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Laura H.
Laura H.
Boston
I used to use this but I moved on to tan towels and now the Kate Somerville 360 tan towelettes because the application feels easier. Now I'm considering going back to this because the smell is absolutely divine especially compared to how awful towelettes smell. The application also usually came out pretty smoothly for the most part. There's a bit of a learning curve with the mitt method, but that's to be expected.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Brook J.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down my favorite and go to self tanner! I use it faithfully once a week and absolutely love it! They recently stopped carrying it at Cosmoprof and have been so bummed but it is available to order on Amazon! The perfect from pale to super tan in one application. The underlying color seems to be green and Matt instead of orange and red and that helps keeping that too orange fake tanner look! I love fake bake ! The best !
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.
My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Sara A.
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Kayley P.
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Agnes F.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.