Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
July 9, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I have used this product many times in the past and love it! It leaves you with a really great glow for the summertime.
July 31, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Definitely one to try! A bit pricey but very high quality product! Many others of similar quality though! :)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
May 14, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Found the perfect swimsuit to fit my post mastectomy body. Feeling confident, now all I need is a tan !!
July 19, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Black
This is the best self tanner I have ever used. Works great and last a long time.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Nov. 12, 2015, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love this self tanner!!! I was a little nervous that this self tan would leave me with an orange tint, but that was not the case. It gives the perfect bronzed tan color to your skin. Exfoliate before you use so the tan will actually soak into your skin. It comes with a glove you can use to apply, but I just used my hands to rub in the spray and I didn't have any streaks when it dried. Just make sure to wash your hands after applying if you do not use the glove, so they do not get discolored. This tan lasted about 4 days for me, and once it faded I just reapplied. I am very impressed with this and will buy again!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA
Fake Bake is awesome!! I found a review for it a few years ago and decided to try it out and I haven't stopped using it since!! This self tanning liquid is very reasonably priced and will last you quite some time (1-2 months, depending on how often you use it).  As with any self tanner, the more you reapply it and exfoliate your skin and keep up with it, the less streaking you will see.  I have not had any problems with streakiness with this particular self tanner.  Each time you order this you also get the mitt too which is very nice since you don't have to spend even more money on a mitt each time (which can be at least $5 each time).
Candice A.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX
Nov. 20, 2015, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA
Oct. 23, 2015, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Absolute go-to when I haven't tanned in a while or need a good boost to my tan. The color is beautiful, no orange at all. I think it's definitely worth the price. It doesn't stink, but it also doesn't smell amazing. The glove it comes with it awesome or else it'd be all over your hands haha. but application is very easy, you just spray the product directly onto the glove and put it on in a circular motion. Only downfall i've ever had is doing three layers and it did end up looking blotchy. The tan lasts about 2 weeks or so.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.