Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND

I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.

Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN

One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, Pa

This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
elliesse c.
elliesse c.

I originally bought this of Amazon about a year and a half ago, and I fell in love. I have really dry skin but if you moisturize before using this it gives you a flawless tan.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL

My all time favorite self tanner. Super easy, smells like vacation in a bottle (coconuts and sunscreen) and goes on super well. The color is instantly dark it's amazing.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA

This stuff is fantastic. It's the only at-home self tanner that doesn't leave weird lines or smells, and it lasts for at least a week and even fades naturally. LOVE IT.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now