BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA
My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Absolute go-to when I haven't tanned in a while or need a good boost to my tan. The color is beautiful, no orange at all. I think it's definitely worth the price. It doesn't stink, but it also doesn't smell amazing. The glove it comes with it awesome or else it'd be all over your hands haha. but application is very easy, you just spray the product directly onto the glove and put it on in a circular motion. Only downfall i've ever had is doing three layers and it did end up looking blotchy. The tan lasts about 2 weeks or so.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is the best most easy way to apply tanner. This product is top of thee line A1!! I never streak or turn a wierd orange color. Its so easy to apply. The color is a rich yet natural bronze golden color. Let it set for 2 plus hours before you get it wet because you will streak. It is very well worth the $, i buy it at Ulta so i can get the points too. It stays on for atleast a week. It does wash off a bit in the shower, of you shave it will come off. Well worth the money for a quick leg tan.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
I highly recommend this product. This is goof proof! It has a color guard which i love so you know where you're apply the product and where you need to blend. Its smells like coconuts. It does have a bit of the "self tanner" smell once it starts developing but nothing crazy. This product gives you the most natural bronze that lasts about a week and a Half on me. The better you moisturize the longer it will last. It almost has an olive undertone so even if you go a little crazy and over apply it still doesn't look orange. This is my go to tanning product when I'm in a rush and want beautiful color!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This is by far my favorite self tanner!! I purchased mine at the cosmetology discount store. I love that it comes with a mitt because I can never find them anywhere! It's easy to apply, tinted, and doesn't leave you looking streaky. The morning after application I feel like I look a little orange but by the second day it tones down to a natural tan. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone that asks what I use
Kate W.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Really works! I've tried lots of self tanners and most left me streaky, orange, and blotchy but not Fake Bake! I love the idea with the mite, helps give you an all over tan without the streaks. The smell is very light and nice. I will say though, you have to constantly apply every night for results. It washes off after the first shower. I wish it would last a little longer. Overall it is a great product
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Brook J.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.