Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA

This is a very good Self tanner! I borrowed it from my mom and LOVED it! Just have to put it on lightly and not cake it on, unless you will look too dark and not natural! I love the fact they give you an applicator instead of using you hands and have dark palms!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

One of the best self tanners on the market! Hands down. I bought this product to get a quick tan before my sisters wedding. Goes on with ease. You don't have to worry about getting a "Snooki" tan with this. This product leaves you with a beautiful bronzed look!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS

Love this stuff.. never streaky or too much. i put it on before bed and it does have a funky smell in the morning, but i just rinse off. I'm super pale and it makes me just have a healthy color to my body when i want to show a little leg. love the mit as well!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Somerville, AL

I love this stuff! I have have tried the darker also and this one is my favorite. It so pretty and so natural looking. ! People always ask me how'I stay so tan in the winter and this is it! it last about 4 days from application.. and no bad odor . Its amazing
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX

I usually use the self tanning lotions but decided to try something different. I like how easily it went on and how you can see where you put it on immediately. The bottle lasted me about 8 uses which is great for the price. I will be buying this again,
Emily D.
Emily D.
Folly beach , Sc

FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Uniondale, NY

I love Fake Bake. I went to Florida recently and it rained the whole week. I was so upset that I didn't get a tan, that my mom bought me this at Ulta before be left. When I got home everyone complemented my tan thinking it was from the sun hahaha.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greer, SC

This seller tanner works pretty great. I had a streak or two. But overall, you probably will not find a better one. It last almost a week after you've applied it. It looks like a natural tan, not orange colored. I will buy this again and again! :)
Megean R.
Megean R.
New Castle, IN

This stuff is so wonderful it gives you a natural look and doesn't make you smell weird. I also love the sponge it comes with to apply the product. It did not make me break out or anything and I had used it for years. I need to buy some more!
Best self tanner I've used. Looks very natural and it's hard to mess up. The scent is wonderful it's sort of a coconut vanilla. You can easily build it up if you want a darker tan, but looks like a natural sun kissed glow with not a lot.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now