BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Candice A.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX
This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA
My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have tried a lot of self tanners and this is the best one I tried it goes on smooth and the glove makes it easy to evenly coat your skin and keep your hands clean from orange fingers. I believe my skin was at its best color after my first shower. I do have large pores on my legs so any self tanner I use my legs look spotted but this product was the first that after one shower it looked natural and the spots went away. Highly recommend for people who are new to self tanning or have large pores
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Absolute go-to when I haven't tanned in a while or need a good boost to my tan. The color is beautiful, no orange at all. I think it's definitely worth the price. It doesn't stink, but it also doesn't smell amazing. The glove it comes with it awesome or else it'd be all over your hands haha. but application is very easy, you just spray the product directly onto the glove and put it on in a circular motion. Only downfall i've ever had is doing three layers and it did end up looking blotchy. The tan lasts about 2 weeks or so.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is the best most easy way to apply tanner. This product is top of thee line A1!! I never streak or turn a wierd orange color. Its so easy to apply. The color is a rich yet natural bronze golden color. Let it set for 2 plus hours before you get it wet because you will streak. It is very well worth the $, i buy it at Ulta so i can get the points too. It stays on for atleast a week. It does wash off a bit in the shower, of you shave it will come off. Well worth the money for a quick leg tan.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
I highly recommend this product. This is goof proof! It has a color guard which i love so you know where you're apply the product and where you need to blend. Its smells like coconuts. It does have a bit of the "self tanner" smell once it starts developing but nothing crazy. This product gives you the most natural bronze that lasts about a week and a Half on me. The better you moisturize the longer it will last. It almost has an olive undertone so even if you go a little crazy and over apply it still doesn't look orange. This is my go to tanning product when I'm in a rush and want beautiful color!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. You can get a great tan with this as long as you prep your skin since this is a spray it's a little tougher than a mousse to get right. I recommend having someone like a friend or sister spray this on for you. Use the mitt that comes with it. I did this for my sister for prom and she got so many compliments. Looks way better than a spray tan you'd get at a salon because it's a brown tan not an orange one.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This is by far my favorite self tanner!! I purchased mine at the cosmetology discount store. I love that it comes with a mitt because I can never find them anywhere! It's easy to apply, tinted, and doesn't leave you looking streaky. The morning after application I feel like I look a little orange but by the second day it tones down to a natural tan. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone that asks what I use
Kate W.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Really works! I've tried lots of self tanners and most left me streaky, orange, and blotchy but not Fake Bake! I love the idea with the mite, helps give you an all over tan without the streaks. The smell is very light and nice. I will say though, you have to constantly apply every night for results. It washes off after the first shower. I wish it would last a little longer. Overall it is a great product
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.