Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
March 1, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is the best sunless tanning set for the value, hands down. The mitt and gloves ensure your hands don't get stained and the color of the tanner is perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
July 23, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Very easy to apply! Perfect sun kissed glow! Received tons of compliments! Doesn't last to long, but easy enough to reapply during the week for touch ups.
America B.
America B.
Webb City, MO
July 9, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
It's almost impossible to find a streak free self tanner but fake bake when applied correctly is the best most natural looking self tanner money can buy!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot AFB , Nd
Aug. 25, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is my second favorite after Loving Tan. It has a great scent, it develops pretty evenly, and the application mitt is included ( a huge plus!)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
June 22, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Self-Tan Professional Mitt Travel Size 88.71Ml 3Oz
Simply the best sunless bronzer there is!! No orange, no streaks, looks very natural. I'm pale as snow so this is my lifeline in the summer. :)
amber d.
amber d.
I absolutely love this tanner! The smell is amazing & the mitt allows for a perfect application. Very gentle product ...highly recommended
Abby S.
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
Love love love this tanner! Color is gorgeous and natural looking. Does take a little time to dry all the way. But definitely worth it.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Sheffield, AL
Aug. 27, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Hands down the best!!! Rich brown color! The fit can leak a little of the spray on to your hands so I do suggest wearing gloves under!
Emma B.
Emma B.
June 27, 2016, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I absolutely love this tanner, it goes on so smoothly and has a nice natural brown color instead of being too orange, I love it!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Irwin, PA
June 22, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Black
This is the best self tanner there is! Never makes me look orange. Has a great smell! Long lasting. I use almost everyday lol.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.