BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Just tried this for the first time for my daughters wedding. I absolutely love it. Great color, easy to use & clean up. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
I used to work at a tanning salon so I've tried a lot of tanning products. I just tried this one and I am amazed at how well it works! Doesn't streak and it doesn't make you orange. Makes the perfect shade of tan!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is a non streaky self tanner. I have a problem with the product staying in my pores even when I exfoliate. Also the mit the first time you use it it will shed brown fuzzy all over you.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
My absolute favorite of all time self-tanner! Smells good, lasts a few days before it starts to fade, and the application is easy. The mitt works well and it dries fairly fast. They have a separate tanner for your face but I use this one all over and it's just fine. I usually find it on Amazon for $15 or so. Lasts a long time - I only purchase maybe once a year? I'm fairly erratic in my use of tanner though. This is the first one I grab when I need a quick dose of color.
Nikki B.
This is hands down my favorite self tanning method. I like this even better than going to an actual spray tan salon. It's way cheaper and goes on so nicely. The mitt makes it very easy to apply and it goes on evenly. The smell is fresh and it doesn't leave behind an odor like others.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I found Fake Bake a couple years ago and have never looked back. For me there is no question, this is the best fake tanner that there is. I am really really pale, like WHITE. Most self-tanners turn me orange but Fake Bake always leaves me nice and brown. Love it.
Emily D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Holly W.
Chesterfield, VA
Awesome self tanning! I've tried so many and have not like one more. I purchased mine at Ulta and I use it just about every week to every other week. I feel is very gentle. I would definitely but it again!
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?