BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Brandi B.
Harts
❤❤❤ love fakebake! Ahhmayzinggg product, defiantly a must have! Price isn't bad either. My daughter and I use it lots, she doesn't tan easy & it's gentle on the skin! Would recommended to anyone.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Before I've used Fake Bake I have tried about every self tanner that you can think of from St. Tropez to even Great Value brand and this is the holy grail of self tanners. I personally purchase the Fake Bake Flawless darker from Amazon.com because I like a dark, richer tan and its about half of the price if you were to go to Ulta to purchase. I love this because you would have to try to make this product streaky because you spray a few pumps into the glove and spread evenly. It does not have the self tanner smell either which I normally hate and it's not an orange color, it's a tan/brown. The only thing I would say is you NEED to exfoliate before applying because it can be splotchy if you have dry patches of skin, I also apply lotion so my skin stays soft and keeps it an all over color. I even bought one for my boyfriend since he's a tanning bed addict.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love this stuff! No nasty smell or orange color! Very gentle on my skin, with amazing results! I bought it online at Ulta. Excellent price and it lasts a long time!
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
At first I was super excited but then the mitt was hard to keep steady it kept wanting to twist around or fall off and it was leaving some sort of lint on my skin. Even though I felt that I looked a Lil orange, my husband says I'm not. I guess I'll believe him and say this was not as bad of a #blackfriday purchase as I thought it was. I did get a good deal too bc it was 2 for the price of 1!! Oh yeah it left a stain on my arm where some of the product came off of the mitt near my wrist! The picture is after several showers and sugar scrubs it's still visible 😫 I'm buying the lovely tan mousse to see how this one works!
Lauren T.
Chino, CA
I have tried several self tanning products but nothing applied as easily as i would have liked or gave me the amount of color pay off i was looking for for the amount of work i was putting into trying to look tan. I watched many reviews on youtube of self-tanning products and this one seemed to be very popular so i figured for the price i would try it out. I have loved it ever since it applies so easily and even comes with a mitt and gloves. I think i have purchased over 8 bottles of this product alone. I love that you can build up the color if you want to. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking into self-tanning. I love to fake bake!
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Ellie K.
Villa Hills, KY
I've tried many self tan lotions and other types of at-home tanning formulas and this is by far the best I've tried. It's not streaky at all, and the mitt it comes with is phenomenal. The color is also perfect. I'm extremely fair skinned and I was afraid of looking orange, but I don't at all!
The only thing holding it back from 5 stars is that you have to use a decent amount of product to cover your whole body. In other words, a little does not go a long way. I am also not a huge fan of the smell, but it smells like every other tanning product I've tried, so I don't think that can be avoided.
Lauren T.
I love this product! This self tanner doesn't smell awful, I actually get people asking what my perfume is and it's just this. It is a nice color and doesn't look orange. I'd buy again!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am obsessed with this fake Tanner. It's amazing and works great. It doesn't leave you streaky. I suggest applying the hard places with a flat top makeup brush it really works great.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
The holy grail of self tanners! I use this twice a week because I'm obsessed! Honestly, once a week is plenty for most people. The color is perfect & can be darkened by extra coats.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?