Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Woodstock, GA
My fav self tanner! I really have never used another self tanner, aside from lotions, but this gives a real natural look, and never comes out streaky at all! Easy to use, and pretty affordable! Love it
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
June 27, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
June 10, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
July 19, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
June 25, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
June 24, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This stuff is fantastic. It's the only at-home self tanner that doesn't leave weird lines or smells, and it lasts for at least a week and even fades naturally. LOVE IT.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Sept. 16, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
One of my absolute favorite tanning products. I used it 2 times a week and it looks amazing. No streaking and no orange look. Very gentle and your tan looks great!!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Silver Spring, MD
June 24, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Definitely one of the best self tanners. I'm currently pregnant and hating the fake tanner smell. This one does not smell bad at all. Works well with no streaks.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?