BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Hands down best self tanner on the market. It doesn't leave you orange and your color looks natural. It goes on easy and you can see how to apply it. Plus the color last so you don't have to apply a lot.
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best self tanner I have tried. The color is great for my skin tone (light/medium). It looks so natural not orange at all. I find the tan last for 3 to 4 days and fades slowly as opposed to becoming patchy and streaky like some self tanners. I highly recommend exfoliating before to make sure you get a nice even color. Also, I think it works best if you apply the tanner to your glove first and then work into your skin in a circular motion. I've also noticed the tan is buildable. If I want a light tan I'll just apply one coat but if I'm looking for a darker color I'll apply two. Definitely worth a try! I just repurchased it myself for the third time!
Lauren H.
Hutto, TX
I love my fake bake. I like to apply it on my face before my makeup. The only thing is it doesn't seem to be too water resistant. Tip - don't wear if you're having an emotional day! Otherwise, instant awesome looking tan in a bottle!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
This product goes on so smoothly. The smell is pleasant as well for a self tanner, and you can't be mad at the price. I will probably purchase the darker color next time, but I definitely recommend!!
Kimberly Y.
Tulsa, OK
Great product. Very lightweight. Smells amazing!! If you like the smell of coconut you'll love this. It's a non-greasy product. Dries almost instantly. Can be streaky because it dries so fast, so you can moisturize before if you prefer but it's not necessary. Looks very natural. Has a brown undertone rather than an orange undertone so it does look very natural. I'm a beginner in the self tanning world so she. The instructions stated to apply the product on the "soft" side of the mitt I wasn't sure which side. There is a foam side and a microfiber sort of side. I tried both and didn't see a difference in application. I have applied multiple times in a day and it's not overwhelming at all.
Brandi B.
Harts
❤❤❤ love fakebake! Ahhmayzinggg product, defiantly a must have! Price isn't bad either. My daughter and I use it lots, she doesn't tan easy & it's gentle on the skin! Would recommended to anyone.
Lauren T.
Chino, CA
I have tried several self tanning products but nothing applied as easily as i would have liked or gave me the amount of color pay off i was looking for for the amount of work i was putting into trying to look tan. I watched many reviews on youtube of self-tanning products and this one seemed to be very popular so i figured for the price i would try it out. I have loved it ever since it applies so easily and even comes with a mitt and gloves. I think i have purchased over 8 bottles of this product alone. I love that you can build up the color if you want to. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking into self-tanning. I love to fake bake!
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love this stuff! No nasty smell or orange color! Very gentle on my skin, with amazing results! I bought it online at Ulta. Excellent price and it lasts a long time!
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Lauren T.
I love this product! This self tanner doesn't smell awful, I actually get people asking what my perfume is and it's just this. It is a nice color and doesn't look orange. I'd buy again!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?