Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX

I usually use the self tanning lotions but decided to try something different. I like how easily it went on and how you can see where you put it on immediately. The bottle lasted me about 8 uses which is great for the price. I will be buying this again,
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mt Pleasant, SC

FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Katie S.
Katie S.

I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greer, SC

This seller tanner works pretty great. I had a streak or two. But overall, you probably will not find a better one. It last almost a week after you've applied it. It looks like a natural tan, not orange colored. I will buy this again and again! :)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Uniondale, NY

I love Fake Bake. I went to Florida recently and it rained the whole week. I was so upset that I didn't get a tan, that my mom bought me this at Ulta before be left. When I got home everyone complemented my tan thinking it was from the sun hahaha.
Best self tanner I've used. Looks very natural and it's hard to mess up. The scent is wonderful it's sort of a coconut vanilla. You can easily build it up if you want a darker tan, but looks like a natural sun kissed glow with not a lot.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London

Fabulous Fake Bake. Very natural sun kissed look. Always feel more confident with a tan. Goes on very easy but as it's liquid you need to be careful of drips. It's difficult to apply on back of hands, but you can skip,but anyway its good
Krysta W.
Krysta W.

I tried this for the first time a few months ago and absolutely love it! I ordered it from Amazon. Love that it comes with a mitt for easy application. The medium shade does not streak and also smells really good. Definitely recommend!
mindy h.
mindy h.

Absolutely easy to apply and looks awesome! I'm not a girly girl and can barely apply makeup or paint my nails. This product was recommended by a friend and it was easy to apply, didn't rub off on my clothes or sheets AND NO STREAKS!!
Steph F.
Steph F.

I used this tanner before its next level darker. Same quality and amazing. No streaking and doesn't make you orange. I took one star off because the mitt doesn't last as long as the bottle does. But it's definitely worth the price!!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now