Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR

Absolute life saver! When the only tanning salon in town closed, I thought I was dooooomed! (Plus, ya know, skin cancer and all that jazz.) A friend recommended Fake Bake, and I am hooked! Easy to use, honestly streak free, dries quickly, and leaves you a true tan color, no Oompa Loompa Orange!
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH

This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
Christina O.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN

This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Darlene P.
Darlene P.

I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI

This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Karmen K.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX

I'm ridiculously pale so I find that a lot of self tanners leave me looking orange (even highly rated self tanners). This one is awesome. It gives me such a natural looking tan, even after the first application. It is easy to use, smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. Total winner.
Brecah B.
Brecah B.
Holbrook, MA

This product is my absolute favorite! why? Its perfect for any skin tone, yes any. It looks natural and has no nasty smell. The mitt provided makes application a breeze. This is definitely my Number 1 self tanner. Remember, laying in the sun may cause skin damage and can cause cancer.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

This is hands down my favorite self tanning method. I like this even better than going to an actual spray tan salon. It's way cheaper and goes on so nicely. The mitt makes it very easy to apply and it goes on evenly. The smell is fresh and it doesn't leave behind an odor like others.
J G.
J G.

OK, so I read reviews about this stuff saying it was awesome. I had to try it for myself. The results are good, but nothing phenomenal like I was expecting from the reviews. Also, I used it on my face and it definitely increased the look of pores. Not a great option for the face.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Hallsville, TX

Love this product. I use to be a huge tanning bed nut now because I'm older and see what its done to my skin. I'm all about some fake tanner. This stuff look natural and is easy to use. Be careful around the hands and feet an bends take your time there. I buy it over and over
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now