BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Kala S.
By far the best self-tanner I have ever used. After trying nearly every drugstore brand self-tanner on the market, I finally got tired of looking streaky all the time and decided to try a higher quality product. I was instantly impressed and my discovery of this product encouraged me to try many other higher end brands as well. I have even gave up laying in the tanning bed and started taking better care of my skin. The smell is not gross like other self-tanners and the color guard makes it super easy to apply. I have used for well over a year and never experienced a streaky application. It doesn't stain my hands and the free mitt included is flawless. I do not have a negative thing to say about this product. The price is also very reasonable considering the quality of this product. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys having a tan.
Jami B.
Storm Lake, IA
This is my favorite self tanner. It gives you instant color! The tint helps you see where you are putting it so you don't miss a spot. I use it nightly before bed and shower in the morning and it gives me a great natural looking tan! Color lasts a couple of days!
Jennifer C.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
This is the only self tanner I've ever owned and used so far I like the formula and how it's leaves me looking tan and not orange. Very gentle on the skin and the smell is not overpowering. Also did not stain my clothes
Savana N.
Pembroke, NC
This self tanner honestly depends on your skin type. I'm fair skinned & it works for a day but no longer. I have a friend who tans well, hers lasts days and looks like the perfect tan. You can buy this at Ulta but it's much cheaper on Amazon!
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
This is an awesome self tanner! The color is gorgeous. This never makes me look orange or unnatural. It’s very easy and simple to apply. It works very well. I would definitely recommend this self tanner.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Hands down best self tanner on the market. It doesn't leave you orange and your color looks natural. It goes on easy and you can see how to apply it. Plus the color last so you don't have to apply a lot.
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best self tanner I have tried. The color is great for my skin tone (light/medium). It looks so natural not orange at all. I find the tan last for 3 to 4 days and fades slowly as opposed to becoming patchy and streaky like some self tanners. I highly recommend exfoliating before to make sure you get a nice even color. Also, I think it works best if you apply the tanner to your glove first and then work into your skin in a circular motion. I've also noticed the tan is buildable. If I want a light tan I'll just apply one coat but if I'm looking for a darker color I'll apply two. Definitely worth a try! I just repurchased it myself for the third time!
Lauren H.
Hutto, TX
I love my fake bake. I like to apply it on my face before my makeup. The only thing is it doesn't seem to be too water resistant. Tip - don't wear if you're having an emotional day! Otherwise, instant awesome looking tan in a bottle!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
This product goes on so smoothly. The smell is pleasant as well for a self tanner, and you can't be mad at the price. I will probably purchase the darker color next time, but I definitely recommend!!
Kimberly Y.
Tulsa, OK
Great product. Very lightweight. Smells amazing!! If you like the smell of coconut you'll love this. It's a non-greasy product. Dries almost instantly. Can be streaky because it dries so fast, so you can moisturize before if you prefer but it's not necessary. Looks very natural. Has a brown undertone rather than an orange undertone so it does look very natural. I'm a beginner in the self tanning world so she. The instructions stated to apply the product on the "soft" side of the mitt I wasn't sure which side. There is a foam side and a microfiber sort of side. I tried both and didn't see a difference in application. I have applied multiple times in a day and it's not overwhelming at all.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?