Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
This stuff is fantastic. It's the only at-home self tanner that doesn't leave weird lines or smells, and it lasts for at least a week and even fades naturally. LOVE IT.
Allie M.
Allie M.
One of my absolute favorite tanning products. I used it 2 times a week and it looks amazing. No streaking and no orange look. Very gentle and your tan looks great!!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Silver Spring, MD
Definitely one of the best self tanners. I'm currently pregnant and hating the fake tanner smell. This one does not smell bad at all. Works well with no streaks.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
This is the best sunless tanning set for the value, hands down. The mitt and gloves ensure your hands don't get stained and the color of the tanner is perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Very easy to apply! Perfect sun kissed glow! Received tons of compliments! Doesn't last to long, but easy enough to reapply during the week for touch ups.
America B.
America B.
Webb City, MO
It's almost impossible to find a streak free self tanner but fake bake when applied correctly is the best most natural looking self tanner money can buy!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?