BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Lauren E.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down my favorite and go to self tanner! I use it faithfully once a week and absolutely love it! They recently stopped carrying it at Cosmoprof and have been so bummed but it is available to order on Amazon! The perfect from pale to super tan in one application. The underlying color seems to be green and Matt instead of orange and red and that helps keeping that too orange fake tanner look! I love fake bake ! The best !
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
This stuff is so wonderful it gives you a natural look and doesn't make you smell weird. I also love the sponge it comes with to apply the product. It did not make me break out or anything and I had used it for years. I need to buy some more!
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Shaylena L.
My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Victoria r.
the best self tanner out there that i've tried. i love how it gives you gloves to wear while applying the application so your hands don't get darker then the rest of your body. plus' and overall it last pretty long and it's affordable
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?