BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
America B.
Webb City, MO
It's almost impossible to find a streak free self tanner but fake bake when applied correctly is the best most natural looking self tanner money can buy!
Tori P.
Minot Afb, ND
This is my second favorite after Loving Tan. It has a great scent, it develops pretty evenly, and the application mitt is included ( a huge plus!)
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
Simply the best sunless bronzer there is!! No orange, no streaks, looks very natural. I'm pale as snow so this is my lifeline in the summer. :)
amber d.
I absolutely love this tanner! The smell is amazing & the mitt allows for a perfect application. Very gentle product ...highly recommended
Abby S.
Defiance , OH
Love love love this tanner! Color is gorgeous and natural looking. Does take a little time to dry all the way. But definitely worth it.
Allison T.
Sheffield, AL
Hands down the best!!! Rich brown color! The fit can leak a little of the spray on to your hands so I do suggest wearing gloves under!
Emma B.
I absolutely love this tanner, it goes on so smoothly and has a nice natural brown color instead of being too orange, I love it!
Carly P.
Irwin, PA
This is the best self tanner there is! Never makes me look orange. Has a great smell! Long lasting. I use almost everyday lol.
Bekah M.
I have used this product many times in the past and love it! It leaves you with a really great glow for the summertime.
Definitely one to try! A bit pricey but very high quality product! Many others of similar quality though! :)
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?