BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Holly W.
Holly W.
Chesterfield, VA
Awesome self tanning! I've tried so many and have not like one more. I purchased mine at Ulta and I use it just about every week to every other week. I feel is very gentle. I would definitely but it again!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I absolutely love this self tanner! It makes my skin look amazing! When applying make sure to be freshly showered and also do not wear any light clothes for the rest of the day. Definitely worth the money.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Gilbertsville, PA
THIS IS THE BEST TANNER OUT THERE! i have been using this stuff for 4 years and i can say it is the best product i have used. i am so pale and one application makes me look so tan without looking orange!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
My fav self tanner! I really have never used another self tanner, aside from lotions, but this gives a real natural look, and never comes out streaky at all! Easy to use, and pretty affordable! Love it
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.
Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
This stuff is fantastic. It's the only at-home self tanner that doesn't leave weird lines or smells, and it lasts for at least a week and even fades naturally. LOVE IT.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?