Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

So when it comes to tanning and self tanning it's a very scary thing but I just wanted to try this out because I don't like the idea of bed tanning. This is my second time use but it goes on well nexk to toes but, I prefer to not apply this I. Your face bc it will make ur face look dirty or. It come out right.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA

This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh

This is by far the best at home sunless tanner! It looks natural, not orangey, and is a breeze to apply! My sister is a cosmetologist and recommended that I try this product because she knows I like to get spray tans. This is more affordable than frequent spray tans and for me the same great results!
Becca F.
Becca F.
Austin, TX

I am a super pale girl, and self tanners historically made me look like a super pale girl who rubbed orange stuff on her skin. I asked my perpetually tan BFF what she used, and she tipped me off to Fake Bake. It's truly amazing; I had a beautiful, natural tan before I even hit the beach this summer.
Molly M.
Molly M.

I recommend this product to everyone because I love it so much! It always looks natural I hardly ever see streaks except when I'm rushing and not doing a great job putting it on. I always get compliments on how pretty my skin looks after having used this product. Do yourself a favor and go buy it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY

Okay, so sometimes I have mixed feelings about Fake Bake, I love it because it is easy and convenient as far as a quick fix for a natural look, but I am not very good at the mitt, sometimes i get really good coverage, but other times I streak. I like it but the real thing is always better for me!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR

Absolute life saver! When the only tanning salon in town closed, I thought I was dooooomed! (Plus, ya know, skin cancer and all that jazz.) A friend recommended Fake Bake, and I am hooked! Easy to use, honestly streak free, dries quickly, and leaves you a true tan color, no Oompa Loompa Orange!
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH

This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
Christina O.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN

This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Darlene P.
Darlene P.

I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now