Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
J G.
J G.

OK, so I read reviews about this stuff saying it was awesome. I had to try it for myself. The results are good, but nothing phenomenal like I was expecting from the reviews. Also, I used it on my face and it definitely increased the look of pores. Not a great option for the face.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Hallsville, TX

Love this product. I use to be a huge tanning bed nut now because I'm older and see what its done to my skin. I'm all about some fake tanner. This stuff look natural and is easy to use. Be careful around the hands and feet an bends take your time there. I buy it over and over
crystal f.
crystal f.
Edison, NJ

This is a great product, gives a nice even tan, green based so it looks more brown when applying, i love the fact that it has color to it already so you can see any place that you missed, no streaking, smell is OK, dried fairly quick, gave me great even,natural looking tan.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV

My favorite tanning spray. It works quicker than any other brand I've tried. It also has a pleasant smell which I like. It doesn't come off onto my clothes either. I've actually had people ask me where I tan. I just say at home! Lol I love it! Another great product
Maya F.
Maya F.
Austin, TX

I found Fake Bake a couple years ago and have never looked back. For me there is no question, this is the best fake tanner that there is. I am really really pale, like WHITE. Most self-tanners turn me orange but Fake Bake always leaves me nice and brown. Love it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

One of the best self tanners on the market! Hands down. I bought this product to get a quick tan before my sisters wedding. Goes on with ease. You don't have to worry about getting a "Snooki" tan with this. This product leaves you with a beautiful bronzed look!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS

Love this stuff.. never streaky or too much. i put it on before bed and it does have a funky smell in the morning, but i just rinse off. I'm super pale and it makes me just have a healthy color to my body when i want to show a little leg. love the mit as well!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX

I usually use the self tanning lotions but decided to try something different. I like how easily it went on and how you can see where you put it on immediately. The bottle lasted me about 8 uses which is great for the price. I will be buying this again,
Emily D.
Emily D.
Folly beach , Sc

FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greer, SC

This seller tanner works pretty great. I had a streak or two. But overall, you probably will not find a better one. It last almost a week after you've applied it. It looks like a natural tan, not orange colored. I will buy this again and again! :)
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now