BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Christina N.
Fife, WA
I highly recommend this product. I have used quite a few self tanning products, from banana boat to L'oreal, this is my favorite. I used to like mousse self tanners and was worried about a liquid self tanner, but the product actually works great. The reason the kit comes with gloves is to wear underneath your mitt, which I suggest you do. If you wear the mitt by itself, it tends to slide around and slip off your leg. There is a very light, barely noticeable scent. I love that because with other self tanners or spray tans, you are left with an awful smell that could stain your sheets, but fake bake does not do any of that. MAKE SURE you exfoliate before you use fake bake! I exfoliated and shaved in the shower, came out and laid a towel on the ground. Instead of removing the protective seal, I just stabbed the pump into the seal to prevent leakage. Then I spray the mitt 3-5 times, depending on the area, and work from my legs up. For example, I work on my lower legs and the remainder, I rub on my feet. Then I do my thighs, the remainder on the glove, I use on my knees and back of my knees. I was afraid of appearing splotchy, because it looked like it, but it all washed away in the shower. I also recommend using a nice synthetic brush for your chest/neck/face, it blends way easier than with the mitt. I also like that this product gives you such a nice tan that your teeth looks white. I only gave it four stars because it makes me tan, but not as dark as I would like. But it is an easy fix, you just need to put on another application.
Danielle C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
I love Fake Bake. I went to Florida recently and it rained the whole week. I was so upset that I didn't get a tan, that my mom bought me this at Ulta before be left. When I got home everyone complemented my tan thinking it was from the sun hahaha.
Angie M.
Austin, TX
The BEST self tanner! I've never turned orange or any other funky color. It goes on "flawless" every time. I've learned to spray the area and use the mitt to rub it in instead of spraying the mitt! Totally recommend this product for an all over glow or touch ups between a booth spray tan!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
My favorite self tanner! I bought it from Cosmo Prof. Usually self tanners leave streaks, but this product comes with a mitt that helps prevent any streaking! The mitt also helps give a smooth application on the skin so you don't forget any places on your body. Great product all around!
Taylor E.
Pinson, AL
Listen, I think I've tried every self tanning product on the market. This stuff is my fave!!! It is SO easy to apply. I've had no problem with streaking and this stuff lasts just as long as the spray tans I used to get at the tanning salon. The only negative is it does smell, but other then that: awesome product!
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Does a pretty good job with not being too blotchy. It gives your skin a nice glow and doesn't give it that orange look. I bought mine off amazon for about $12 so it was reasonably priced !
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I'm one pale person but this stuff makes me flawlessly tan. I picked this up at Ulta and con it was pricey. But it's so nice. It lasts about a week and the color is not orange on me. Plus the actual product lasts a long time. I would definitely buy again
Cassie P.
I'm quite pale and instead of damaging my skin to add a little color with self tanner. Fake bake didn't disappoint! The mitt is a bit big and tries to slide off so I use a hair tie to keep it on. Always make sure you exfoliate and moisturize like crazy!
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
I just started using this on top of tanning. It is amazing. Tan goes on evenly. It's not sticky, streaky, or orange like most self tanners. The glove works amazing for application purposes so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I love it.
Katie S.
I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?