Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Youngstown, OH

This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

The smell is good compared to other self tanning liquids. It has great color but it does not last long. Mine last maybe two days. I find it is best to use it a night before bed. In the morning, the tan has developed into your skin and you can shower to get rid of the excess. Also I have found that this product works best when applying it again a day or two later.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

This is a fool proof way for me to add some color to my skin. I make sure to exfoliate in the shower first to ensure my tan lasts longer. You just spray the mitt and apply to your body. This is the ONLY tanning product that does not leave me with streaks. The tan is subtle and you can build it up over a few days. The best product to tan without terrible streaks.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store šŸ˜œ)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD

I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
England, UK

I am a self tan beginner and have always been daunted by self tanning at home. When I have done this in the past I have made a streaky mess. I purchased this tanner and was absolutely in love. The scent isn't too strong and it is completely beginner friendly. I have extremely dry skin and despite this I ended up with a flawless tan that I did myself!!!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I get SO many compliments on my tan when I use this product. It smells great, looks natural, and is affordable. It's a great alternative to using a tanning bed, and it's somewhat buildable depending on what color you're going for. It does bleed on my clothes if I sweat, but it washes out. Even washed out of a pair of white jeans shorts!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

I used to not like this stuff, but it was because I was using it wrong. You need to apply this the day BEFORE you go outside or to an event. It takes 4-6 hours for the color to show. I like to apply it the day before I go to the beach. That way when I go into the water it isn't going to wash off. The color last about 3-4 days.
Bragi B.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH

The best self tanner I have ever used! Applies easily, dries fast, doesn't rub off, doesn't smell and it lasts! If you apply it four days in a row, you can have a tan for up to two weeks. It looks so natural. I would highly recommend it to someone who isn't looking to spend tons of time in the sun, but still wanting to tan!
Kira H.
Kira H.

Why don't I love this??? Everyone else loves it! It's so hard to get it to even apply. Am I doing it wrong? Spray the mitt. Apply to skin. Anyway, I see little difference, if any, after using. It smells better than any other self tanner though. It smells like vanilla. Although the next day it smells more like self tanner.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now