Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD

I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
England, UK

I am a self tan beginner and have always been daunted by self tanning at home. When I have done this in the past I have made a streaky mess. I purchased this tanner and was absolutely in love. The scent isn't too strong and it is completely beginner friendly. I have extremely dry skin and despite this I ended up with a flawless tan that I did myself!!!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I get SO many compliments on my tan when I use this product. It smells great, looks natural, and is affordable. It's a great alternative to using a tanning bed, and it's somewhat buildable depending on what color you're going for. It does bleed on my clothes if I sweat, but it washes out. Even washed out of a pair of white jeans shorts!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

I used to not like this stuff, but it was because I was using it wrong. You need to apply this the day BEFORE you go outside or to an event. It takes 4-6 hours for the color to show. I like to apply it the day before I go to the beach. That way when I go into the water it isn't going to wash off. The color last about 3-4 days.
Kira H.
Kira H.

Why don't I love this??? Everyone else loves it! It's so hard to get it to even apply. Am I doing it wrong? Spray the mitt. Apply to skin. Anyway, I see little difference, if any, after using. It smells better than any other self tanner though. It smells like vanilla. Although the next day it smells more like self tanner.
melissa p.
melissa p.

This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS

I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Selina H.
Selina H.
Tupelo, MS

I am very fair skinned. To me Fake Bake was a hit and miss. The first time I purchased it, it was amazing! The second time not so much. It streaked on me bad and just looked bad. It's somewhat long lasting. I spent a few days building the color I wanted up. I would try it again. Maybe a different one from fake bake
Athena T.
Athena T.
Los Angeles, CA

Absoluitely LOVE this tanner. Beautiful streak free color with olive undertones, easy application with mitt and color has great longevity! Fades evenly! Also doesn't have a terrible smell of tanner (DHA) like a lot of other brands. I do prefer Fake Bake Flawless DARKER though....by far a deeper color (which I love)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

I have done the leg work on self tanning products. I have tried everything on the market I have completely wasted hundreds of dollars on St.Tropez! Fake bake is the BEST color, lasting, and smelling self tanner on the market! This set is great because it comes with the durable, soft long lasting mitt. Stock up
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now