BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Megean R.
Mentone, IN
This stuff is so wonderful it gives you a natural look and doesn't make you smell weird. I also love the sponge it comes with to apply the product. It did not make me break out or anything and I had used it for years. I need to buy some more!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Shaylena L.
My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Victoria r.
the best self tanner out there that i've tried. i love how it gives you gloves to wear while applying the application so your hands don't get darker then the rest of your body. plus' and overall it last pretty long and it's affordable
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Christina N.
Fife, WA
I highly recommend this product. I have used quite a few self tanning products, from banana boat to L'oreal, this is my favorite. I used to like mousse self tanners and was worried about a liquid self tanner, but the product actually works great. The reason the kit comes with gloves is to wear underneath your mitt, which I suggest you do. If you wear the mitt by itself, it tends to slide around and slip off your leg. There is a very light, barely noticeable scent. I love that because with other self tanners or spray tans, you are left with an awful smell that could stain your sheets, but fake bake does not do any of that. MAKE SURE you exfoliate before you use fake bake! I exfoliated and shaved in the shower, came out and laid a towel on the ground. Instead of removing the protective seal, I just stabbed the pump into the seal to prevent leakage. Then I spray the mitt 3-5 times, depending on the area, and work from my legs up. For example, I work on my lower legs and the remainder, I rub on my feet. Then I do my thighs, the remainder on the glove, I use on my knees and back of my knees. I was afraid of appearing splotchy, because it looked like it, but it all washed away in the shower. I also recommend using a nice synthetic brush for your chest/neck/face, it blends way easier than with the mitt. I also like that this product gives you such a nice tan that your teeth looks white. I only gave it four stars because it makes me tan, but not as dark as I would like. But it is an easy fix, you just need to put on another application.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?