Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Molly M.
Molly M.
I recommend this product to everyone because I love it so much! It always looks natural I hardly ever see streaks except when I'm rushing and not doing a great job putting it on. I always get compliments on how pretty my skin looks after having used this product. Do yourself a favor and go buy it!
Christina O.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN
This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Karmen K.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I'm ridiculously pale so I find that a lot of self tanners leave me looking orange (even highly rated self tanners). This one is awesome. It gives me such a natural looking tan, even after the first application. It is easy to use, smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. Total winner.
Brecah B.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This product is my absolute favorite! why? Its perfect for any skin tone, yes any. It looks natural and has no nasty smell. The mitt provided makes application a breeze. This is definitely my Number 1 self tanner. Remember, laying in the sun may cause skin damage and can cause cancer.
J G.
J G.
OK, so I read reviews about this stuff saying it was awesome. I had to try it for myself. The results are good, but nothing phenomenal like I was expecting from the reviews. Also, I used it on my face and it definitely increased the look of pores. Not a great option for the face.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Hallsville, TX
Love this product. I use to be a huge tanning bed nut now because I'm older and see what its done to my skin. I'm all about some fake tanner. This stuff look natural and is easy to use. Be careful around the hands and feet an bends take your time there. I buy it over and over
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
My favorite tanning spray. It works quicker than any other brand I've tried. It also has a pleasant smell which I like. It doesn't come off onto my clothes either. I've actually had people ask me where I tan. I just say at home! Lol I love it! Another great product
Maya F.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I found Fake Bake a couple years ago and have never looked back. For me there is no question, this is the best fake tanner that there is. I am really really pale, like WHITE. Most self-tanners turn me orange but Fake Bake always leaves me nice and brown. Love it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX
I usually use the self tanning lotions but decided to try something different. I like how easily it went on and how you can see where you put it on immediately. The bottle lasted me about 8 uses which is great for the price. I will be buying this again,
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?