Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY

Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fulton, MD

I love the color it gives me and the glove is included. I got mine from Ulta and it wasn't expensive for what you get out of the product. I would used it 1-2 times a week to maintain color. Mind you I'm pale skin and blonde hair so sometimes products will make me orange but not this one! I gave it 4/5 stars because the smell isn't the best and sometimes it comes off on clothes even a day or two later. Overall great product that does the job!
Mally B.
Mally B.
Garden City, MI

BY FAR the best self tanner I have ever used. You obtain instant color when you apply it to your skin. Also it is not made with any sort of artificial dyes, so it washes right out of even the whitest of white fabrics!! If it gets on anything during the application process, no problem!! The color stays through a few washes, but it's important to exfoliate before applying to make sure that the color stays as long as possible!
Candice A.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX

This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA

My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is my favorite brand of self-tanner because it gets you dark instantly without making you look orange. Just make sure after you apply this product that you don't shower at least 24 hours after applying to make it last. The only negative i would say is that it smells great at first but after that it kind of has a weird smell to it :( but it doesn't bother me as much because the color is so pretty lol
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this product!! First, it has a colour guard so you can see where you are applying the product. Second, it smells great. Third, it gives you an even coloured tan that is between golden and olive in tone. There is no orange or streaking. I also love that this comes off evenly and not blotchy. I totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice, natural looking tan!
Candace W.
Candace W.

This is one of my favorite self tanners. It is kind of odd because it is a spray but I spray it into the mitt and then rub it on myself instead of spraying it on my body first. I also do not use the mitt that comes with it, I think it soaks up too much of the product. Instead I use the Equate self tanning mitt ( it is WAY better and lasts WAY longer than the high end mitts).
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

This stuff works!! I was paying $25 for a spray tan before a wedding or big event and this stuff works just the same and one bottle will last for several events!! The smell is very minimal and it goes on so easy and even! I got this as a gift and was afraid to see how much it would cost to buy another bottle for myself... only $12 a bottle on amazon! Best self tanner ever!
Sharmae H.
Sharmae H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I am a self tan junkie and this stuff is by far my fav. I can put it on before I leave for work and not smell disgusting. Aside from the pleasant smell, when you apply it with the mitt it comes with, the tan is streak free. It has a really nice NATURAL looking color, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only down fall with the liquid is that it's a little messy.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now