BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Really works! I've tried lots of self tanners and most left me streaky, orange, and blotchy but not Fake Bake! I love the idea with the mite, helps give you an all over tan without the streaks. The smell is very light and nice. I will say though, you have to constantly apply every night for results. It washes off after the first shower. I wish it would last a little longer. Overall it is a great product
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I used to use this but I moved on to tan towels and now the Kate Somerville 360 tan towelettes because the application feels easier. Now I'm considering going back to this because the smell is absolutely divine especially compared to how awful towelettes smell. The application also usually came out pretty smoothly for the most part. There's a bit of a learning curve with the mitt method, but that's to be expected.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
So i just got mine on Amazon for $13 and absolutely love it! Ive tried other self tanners and this one is by far my favorite. It does not leave streaks and it smells good for hours after tanning. It is very liquidy and dries more like water vs having lotion sticky feel. I also went to bed with it on and it did not leave a mark on my sheets!. Little bit goes a long way. For my whole body, I used not even a quarter of it. Five sprays on the mitt covered my whole leg. I feel like I'll be able to use it at least 10 more times.
Love love love! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Jordan C.
I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Kristen K.
I bought Fake Bake Flawless on Amazon for cheap because I stopped using tanning beds to save my skin and be healthier. I love this self tanner because it does not give my skin an orange hue. Even the palest of skin will get a brown tan. I enjoy being able to be pale whenever I want or tan whenever I want now. The mitt makes it easy to apply just make sure not to miss any spots and go easy around the elbows, knees, feet, hands, and underarms. If you choose to use it on your underarms make sure all your deodorant is off, leave no residue. I thought all my deodorant was off but it must have left a residue because I had an ugly ring around my underarms. I think the residue repelled the self-tanner. It was hard to get the ring off too. Make sure you use the blue rubber gloves included because the liquid will soak through the mitt and stain your hands. I spray the liquid directly on to my skin and then rub it in so the mitt doesn't soak up as much. It doesn't have a TERRIBLE smell. It doesn't have a smell when you first apply it but 12 or so hours later you will notice a faint normal self-tanner smell. If you go to the gym or live in a hot climate I did experience some staining on my clothes especially my white bra which I just soaked in oxy-clean to get the stains off. I know it is hard to find a decent self-tanner but this stuff is great. I hope this helps!! :)
Morgan W.
I love this stuff! I have have tried the darker also and this one is my favorite. It so pretty and so natural looking. ! People always ask me how'I stay so tan in the winter and this is it! it last about 4 days from application.. and no bad odor . Its amazing
Selina H.
Tupelo, Ms
I am very fair skinned. To me Fake Bake was a hit and miss. The first time I purchased it, it was amazing! The second time not so much. It streaked on me bad and just looked bad. It's somewhat long lasting. I spent a few days building the color I wanted up. I would try it again. Maybe a different one from fake bake
Ashley F.
Crab orchard, WV
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?