BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Cristie G.
This is the best most easy way to apply tanner. This product is top of thee line A1!! I never streak or turn a wierd orange color. Its so easy to apply. The color is a rich yet natural bronze golden color. Let it set for 2 plus hours before you get it wet because you will streak. It is very well worth the $, i buy it at Ulta so i can get the points too. It stays on for atleast a week. It does wash off a bit in the shower, of you shave it will come off. Well worth the money for a quick leg tan.
Taryn M.
I highly recommend this product. This is goof proof! It has a color guard which i love so you know where you're apply the product and where you need to blend. Its smells like coconuts. It does have a bit of the "self tanner" smell once it starts developing but nothing crazy. This product gives you the most natural bronze that lasts about a week and a Half on me. The better you moisturize the longer it will last. It almost has an olive undertone so even if you go a little crazy and over apply it still doesn't look orange. This is my go to tanning product when I'm in a rush and want beautiful color!
Lauren G.
I have done the leg work on self tanning products. I have tried everything on the market I have completely wasted hundreds of dollars on St.Tropez! Fake bake is the BEST color, lasting, and smelling self tanner on the market! This set is great because it comes with the durable, soft long lasting mitt. Stock up
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
Fake Bake used to be my summer time ritual for that summertime glow. But it seems like something has changed and it does not last as long as it used to. For the price it isn't a bad deal, I just feel like I'm wasting product. Also, the smell isn't that great in my opinion. It doesn't streak though and I love that.
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I used to use this but I moved on to tan towels and now the Kate Somerville 360 tan towelettes because the application feels easier. Now I'm considering going back to this because the smell is absolutely divine especially compared to how awful towelettes smell. The application also usually came out pretty smoothly for the most part. There's a bit of a learning curve with the mitt method, but that's to be expected.
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Really works! I've tried lots of self tanners and most left me streaky, orange, and blotchy but not Fake Bake! I love the idea with the mite, helps give you an all over tan without the streaks. The smell is very light and nice. I will say though, you have to constantly apply every night for results. It washes off after the first shower. I wish it would last a little longer. Overall it is a great product
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
So i just got mine on Amazon for $13 and absolutely love it! Ive tried other self tanners and this one is by far my favorite. It does not leave streaks and it smells good for hours after tanning. It is very liquidy and dries more like water vs having lotion sticky feel. I also went to bed with it on and it did not leave a mark on my sheets!. Little bit goes a long way. For my whole body, I used not even a quarter of it. Five sprays on the mitt covered my whole leg. I feel like I'll be able to use it at least 10 more times.
Love love love! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Jordan C.
I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Kristen K.
I bought Fake Bake Flawless on Amazon for cheap because I stopped using tanning beds to save my skin and be healthier. I love this self tanner because it does not give my skin an orange hue. Even the palest of skin will get a brown tan. I enjoy being able to be pale whenever I want or tan whenever I want now. The mitt makes it easy to apply just make sure not to miss any spots and go easy around the elbows, knees, feet, hands, and underarms. If you choose to use it on your underarms make sure all your deodorant is off, leave no residue. I thought all my deodorant was off but it must have left a residue because I had an ugly ring around my underarms. I think the residue repelled the self-tanner. It was hard to get the ring off too. Make sure you use the blue rubber gloves included because the liquid will soak through the mitt and stain your hands. I spray the liquid directly on to my skin and then rub it in so the mitt doesn't soak up as much. It doesn't have a TERRIBLE smell. It doesn't have a smell when you first apply it but 12 or so hours later you will notice a faint normal self-tanner smell. If you go to the gym or live in a hot climate I did experience some staining on my clothes especially my white bra which I just soaked in oxy-clean to get the stains off. I know it is hard to find a decent self-tanner but this stuff is great. I hope this helps!! :)
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?