Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard

This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store 😜)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD

I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Brook J.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC

Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH

I LOVE this stuff. I've been looking for the right product to use so that I don't have to use my tanning bed...and I have finally found it!! This product goes on easy with the mitt provided and dries quick. It also has a summer scent to it. It leaves my skin golden bronze. I am going back to get the "darker" version because I love it so much!!!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I get SO many compliments on my tan when I use this product. It smells great, looks natural, and is affordable. It's a great alternative to using a tanning bed, and it's somewhat buildable depending on what color you're going for. It does bleed on my clothes if I sweat, but it washes out. Even washed out of a pair of white jeans shorts!
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE

☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Emilee R.
Emilee R.

I used to not like this stuff, but it was because I was using it wrong. You need to apply this the day BEFORE you go outside or to an event. It takes 4-6 hours for the color to show. I like to apply it the day before I go to the beach. That way when I go into the water it isn't going to wash off. The color last about 3-4 days.
Sara A.
Sara A.

This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now