BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
This is a fool proof way for me to add some color to my skin. I make sure to exfoliate in the shower first to ensure my tan lasts longer. You just spray the mitt and apply to your body. This is the ONLY tanning product that does not leave me with streaks. The tan is subtle and you can build it up over a few days. The best product to tan without terrible streaks.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store 😜)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH
I LOVE this stuff. I've been looking for the right product to use so that I don't have to use my tanning bed...and I have finally found it!! This product goes on easy with the mitt provided and dries quick. It also has a summer scent to it. It leaves my skin golden bronze. I am going back to get the "darker" version because I love it so much!!!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
I used to not like this stuff, but it was because I was using it wrong. You need to apply this the day BEFORE you go outside or to an event. It takes 4-6 hours for the color to show. I like to apply it the day before I go to the beach. That way when I go into the water it isn't going to wash off. The color last about 3-4 days.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
So when it comes to tanning and self tanning it's a very scary thing but I just wanted to try this out because I don't like the idea of bed tanning. This is my second time use but it goes on well nexk to toes but, I prefer to not apply this I. Your face bc it will make ur face look dirty or. It come out right.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Clarksville, MI
I saw this Tanner on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I haven't tried anything cents. When I wear it everybody thinks it's my actual tan. It's pretty easy to apply. I usually just get in the bathtub and spray all over but I know you're supposed to spray it on the mitt. I mainly use that mitt to rub it in.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
This is by far the best at home sunless tanner! It looks natural, not orangey, and is a breeze to apply! My sister is a cosmetologist and recommended that I try this product because she knows I like to get spray tans. This is more affordable than frequent spray tans and for me the same great results!
Molly M.
Molly M.
I recommend this product to everyone because I love it so much! It always looks natural I hardly ever see streaks except when I'm rushing and not doing a great job putting it on. I always get compliments on how pretty my skin looks after having used this product. Do yourself a favor and go buy it!
Karmen K.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I'm ridiculously pale so I find that a lot of self tanners leave me looking orange (even highly rated self tanners). This one is awesome. It gives me such a natural looking tan, even after the first application. It is easy to use, smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. Total winner.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.