Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Misty G.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA

I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI

When they say "flawless" they aren't kidding. You really cannot mess this up! Very easy to apply, very buildable so you won't overdo it on the first pass. It's great to use the day of if you forgot to apply the night before. I have had no problems with any product transfers on my clothes. I LOVE this stuff and I'm not usually a fake tan user. There's a very faint smell, nothing too overpowering. It dissipates rather quickly. I have a warmer skin tone and it does NOT look orange on my at all. It's a very nice brown color - warm. Also, no streaks!
Shalene P.
Shalene P.
CAN🍁

This product can always be found in my bathroom vanity or near by! The smell of this tanner is AMAZING! The mitt that comes with the tanner is surprisingly great. I spray the tanner on the mitt and spread it around the skin and it applies so easily and even!
Out of the handful of tanners that i have tried, THIS ONE WINS the award for best spray on #selftanner ever!
I purchase mine from Cosmoprof as i am a licensed esthetician. You may be able to find in a chatters, or a salon near you!
If you need a great self tanner, GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW! :)
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY

This in my opinion is the best Self Tanner. It gives an amazing color and glow and is pretty easy to apply. It's not orange and last a pretty good while. Only negative is that when it dries it does have kind of a bad smell but it's not horrible or anything. I ALWAYS use mine at night. Use the exfoliating stuff you can buy and then sleep in it and shower in the morning. Wear older clothes when sleeping cause it will kind of rub off but if it does it will wash out of your clothes just fine. I get so many compliments on my tan when I use it
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Springfield, VA

This product is a great deal since it comes with an applicator mitt but I am a self proclaimed fake bake guru and this product worked but I wasn't totally ecstatic about it. I wish the color lasted more than two days and that it was a little bit richer. I like how it dries fast and is super easy to apply. It smells fine and it doesn't streak but it does come off after 1 shower or it fades in two days. You have to really apply this stuff every day to maintain a subtle tan and to me thats too hard to do if it's not in lotion form.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Amazing self tanning for those on a budget that want to be tan but don't want to hit up the tanning beds (which I don't recommend.) Great product - Doesn't streak, easy to apply and fades off nicely. Doesn't have a super disgusting scent either. Make sure you exfoliate your body and moisturize your knees, elbows, ankles, knuckles and any dry spots! Also make sure you use the gloves or your hands will get stained through the kit! You can also use this on your face. This gives you a really great colour and I highly recommend it.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.

I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Liz C.
Liz C.

I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA

My absolute favorite of all time self-tanner! Smells good, lasts a few days before it starts to fade, and the application is easy. The mitt works well and it dries fairly fast. They have a separate tanner for your face but I use this one all over and it's just fine. I usually find it on Amazon for $15 or so. Lasts a long time - I only purchase maybe once a year? I'm fairly erratic in my use of tanner though. This is the first one I grab when I need a quick dose of color.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN

This is by far the best self tanner I have used yet. If you exfoliate beforehand, it is very easy to apply and avoid any streaking. I leave it on over night and then wash it off in the morning, DO NOT exfoliate after it is applied to make it last longer. It looks like a very natural tan, not orange, and I normally reapply about once a week after that. I will keep on using this product and would recommend to anyone that is wanting to avoid using tanning beds!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now