Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Springfield, VA

This product is a great deal since it comes with an applicator mitt but I am a self proclaimed fake bake guru and this product worked but I wasn't totally ecstatic about it. I wish the color lasted more than two days and that it was a little bit richer. I like how it dries fast and is super easy to apply. It smells fine and it doesn't streak but it does come off after 1 shower or it fades in two days. You have to really apply this stuff every day to maintain a subtle tan and to me thats too hard to do if it's not in lotion form.
Liz C.
Liz C.

I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN

This is by far the best self tanner I have used yet. If you exfoliate beforehand, it is very easy to apply and avoid any streaking. I leave it on over night and then wash it off in the morning, DO NOT exfoliate after it is applied to make it last longer. It looks like a very natural tan, not orange, and I normally reapply about once a week after that. I will keep on using this product and would recommend to anyone that is wanting to avoid using tanning beds!
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY

Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fulton, MD

I love the color it gives me and the glove is included. I got mine from Ulta and it wasn't expensive for what you get out of the product. I would used it 1-2 times a week to maintain color. Mind you I'm pale skin and blonde hair so sometimes products will make me orange but not this one! I gave it 4/5 stars because the smell isn't the best and sometimes it comes off on clothes even a day or two later. Overall great product that does the job!
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI

BY FAR the best self tanner I have ever used. You obtain instant color when you apply it to your skin. Also it is not made with any sort of artificial dyes, so it washes right out of even the whitest of white fabrics!! If it gets on anything during the application process, no problem!! The color stays through a few washes, but it's important to exfoliate before applying to make sure that the color stays as long as possible!
Candice A.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX

This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA

My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH

Okay I've been using this for the past few months and I really like it. It doesn't go on streaky as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before. The color fades off nice and doesn't leave me looking patchy like my st tropes does sometimes. I'm giving it 4 stars bc the color really isn't that dark in my opinion and I use two coats of it. The scent is nice though and I'm going to continue buying!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC

I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now