BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
As someone who is very fair, I can say this is the best self-tanner I've used. It smells great, has a dry, non-greasy feel, and goes on easily. The mit it comes with is washable and the saving grace of the tan world. You can apply as many layers as needed, as well. It builds beautifully. I continually purchase this on Amazon (it's super affordable) and recommend it to everyone I know.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Absolute go-to when I haven't tanned in a while or need a good boost to my tan. The color is beautiful, no orange at all. I think it's definitely worth the price. It doesn't stink, but it also doesn't smell amazing. The glove it comes with it awesome or else it'd be all over your hands haha. but application is very easy, you just spray the product directly onto the glove and put it on in a circular motion. Only downfall i've ever had is doing three layers and it did end up looking blotchy. The tan lasts about 2 weeks or so.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have tried a lot of self tanners and this is the best one I tried it goes on smooth and the glove makes it easy to evenly coat your skin and keep your hands clean from orange fingers. I believe my skin was at its best color after my first shower. I do have large pores on my legs so any self tanner I use my legs look spotted but this product was the first that after one shower it looked natural and the spots went away. Highly recommend for people who are new to self tanning or have large pores
Cristie G.
This is the best most easy way to apply tanner. This product is top of thee line A1!! I never streak or turn a wierd orange color. Its so easy to apply. The color is a rich yet natural bronze golden color. Let it set for 2 plus hours before you get it wet because you will streak. It is very well worth the $, i buy it at Ulta so i can get the points too. It stays on for atleast a week. It does wash off a bit in the shower, of you shave it will come off. Well worth the money for a quick leg tan.
Tara W.
I LOVE this stuff. I've been looking for the right product to use so that I don't have to use my tanning bed...and I have finally found it!! This product goes on easy with the mitt provided and dries quick. It also has a summer scent to it. It leaves my skin golden bronze. I am going back to get the "darker" version because I love it so much!!!
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Okay I've been using this for the past few months and I really like it. It doesn't go on streaky as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before. The color fades off nice and doesn't leave me looking patchy like my st tropes does sometimes. I'm giving it 4 stars bc the color really isn't that dark in my opinion and I use two coats of it. The scent is nice though and I'm going to continue buying!
Taryn M.
I highly recommend this product. This is goof proof! It has a color guard which i love so you know where you're apply the product and where you need to blend. Its smells like coconuts. It does have a bit of the "self tanner" smell once it starts developing but nothing crazy. This product gives you the most natural bronze that lasts about a week and a Half on me. The better you moisturize the longer it will last. It almost has an olive undertone so even if you go a little crazy and over apply it still doesn't look orange. This is my go to tanning product when I'm in a rush and want beautiful color!
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
Fake Bake used to be my summer time ritual for that summertime glow. But it seems like something has changed and it does not last as long as it used to. For the price it isn't a bad deal, I just feel like I'm wasting product. Also, the smell isn't that great in my opinion. It doesn't streak though and I love that.
Lauren G.
I have done the leg work on self tanning products. I have tried everything on the market I have completely wasted hundreds of dollars on St.Tropez! Fake bake is the BEST color, lasting, and smelling self tanner on the market! This set is great because it comes with the durable, soft long lasting mitt. Stock up
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This is by far my favorite self tanner!! I purchased mine at the cosmetology discount store. I love that it comes with a mitt because I can never find them anywhere! It's easy to apply, tinted, and doesn't leave you looking streaky. The morning after application I feel like I look a little orange but by the second day it tones down to a natural tan. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone that asks what I use
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?