BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Melissa B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
THIS IS THE BEST TANNER OUT THERE! i have been using this stuff for 4 years and i can say it is the best product i have used. i am so pale and one application makes me look so tan without looking orange!
Nicole B.
Winona, MN
Best self tanner on a low budget!! Gives the same effects of a professional spray tan without the high cost.. Wonderful for Fair skin or hard to tan skin.. Gives a great tan without any streaking or orange after effect. <3 <3 <3
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
Mai H.
First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
Natalie L.
This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
Overall great product with minimal streaking. I've used this off and on for years and love that it gives instant color, the only downside would be the un-even wear when it is starting to fade and if I use it on my face it seems to cause breakouts.
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?