BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Sahiba R.
I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Kylee W.
Bountiful, UT
Finally a self tanner that is easy to apply, does not have a bad smell and actually looks like a tan instead of an orange mess. I recommend this to everyone I know! There is a bit of a learning curve, but I was a pro by application #3.
Alison S.
Cambridge, MA
I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Not big on these self tanner. It maybe because I am so pale it makes me look orange but I found that it also streaked me and I do use other self tanners so its not that i don't know how to apply it.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Christina O.
I have a yellow to olive skin tone and this product made me incredibly orange. It was streaky, smelled bad and got all over the place. If you have a lighter skin tone it may work for you.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH
One of the best self tanners out. It glides on smooth with the mitt and covers evenly. Be sure to watch knees and elbows as they tend to get extra dark since this products goes on so well.
Jessica F.
Fast, easy, and non-streaky application. The color guard ensures you don't miss any spots! I usually apply before bed and wash off in the morning. Very inexpensive to purchase on Amazon.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?