Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Anderson, SC
I am in love with this, just as I used to be in love with tanning beds but I will NEVER go back. Very easy to apply with the mitt and leaves me a beautiful, natural golden color. People still think I sun tan. I usually shower every other day when I can, and this lasts through about one shower before it begins to fade. But, when you're already wearing it, it is much easier to reapply than the initial application. The mitt it comes with has lasted me the entire bottle (just make sure to clean it well after each use). Fades beautifully and isn't splotchy.
Megean R.
Megean R.
Mentone , IN
This stuff is so wonderful it gives you a natural look and doesn't make you smell weird. I also love the sponge it comes with to apply the product. It did not make me break out or anything and I had used it for years. I need to buy some more!
Selina H.
Selina H.
Tupelo, Ms
I am very fair skinned. To me Fake Bake was a hit and miss. The first time I purchased it, it was amazing! The second time not so much. It streaked on me bad and just looked bad. It's somewhat long lasting. I spent a few days building the color I wanted up. I would try it again. Maybe a different one from fake bake
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
Fake Bake used to be my summer time ritual for that summertime glow. But it seems like something has changed and it does not last as long as it used to. For the price it isn't a bad deal, I just feel like I'm wasting product. Also, the smell isn't that great in my opinion. It doesn't streak though and I love that.
brittany p.
brittany p.
Irvine, KY
May 12, 2015, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Black
Best self tanner I have ever used, it honestly looks so natural and smells great! I have had plenty of spray tans and used tons of self tanner and fake bake is by far the best!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
May 14, 2015, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Black
Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
May 19, 2015, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I seriously am in love with this brand. I definitely prefer the liquid over the lotion though. The color is great & not orange at all it comes out great.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
May 20, 2015, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Black
This tanner gives you a beautiful tan. It also might make you break out like crazy, like me. When it starts to fade you also get super patchy. Huge down fall. I bought this with high hopes and while I did get tan, the breakouts weren't worth it...
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
May 22, 2015, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Black
Of all the self tanners I have tried (and its lots) this is my favorite over all. The color is so nice and deep. Easy application. Last days. No awful smell. Very affordable and lasts. If you follow the basics for self tanning, exfolliate, moisturize, apply in circular motion wearing mit or gloves, you will have a flawless tan every time!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
May 23, 2015, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I absolutely love this self tan! It's amazing. Goes on without streaking, dry's really quick and gives a dark natural looking tan. I love the 60 minute fake bake the best because it's easy to do and allows me to use for a quick event. But this one is great also to let sit over night.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?