BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH
One of the best self tanners out. It glides on smooth with the mitt and covers evenly. Be sure to watch knees and elbows as they tend to get extra dark since this products goes on so well.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I pair this sunless tanner with my St. Moriz that I buy on ebay. I apply the S.M. first, let it sit for 4-6hrs, then apply a second coat, using the spray-on Fake Bake (silver tube - not sure if there's a difference between that & the one shown here). It makes you EXTRA dark, and your legs look so incredible. I usually do my self-tanning routine at night, so I can wash it off in the morning.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
I wanted to quit going to the tanning bed so I researched online products to try. I tried several & this is by far my favorite! The color is nice & deep. The smell is great, color doesn't come out onto my clothes/sheets.
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
I have used so many self tanners and this is the only one I've tried that I absolutely LOVE. It is super easy to use and makes you dark without looking fake! Exfoliate beforehand as you would with any self tanner. Lasts a long time and builds really well! Gentle on my irritable skin as well.
Morgan h.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
I actually love this product, it smells nice and nothing like other self tanners I've used, I normally have to worry about turning orange. But just a few sprays of flawless and I'm bronzed and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothing!! It also lasts a for few showers even with exfoliation. Love love love
Catrina D.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH
I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.