Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I use this self tanner and I love it! It does not leave you streaky or orange and it doesn't smell! $10 from amazon.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Louisa, KY

Its so easy to use and gives you a natural looking tan. I recommend this to everyone when they come in the shop!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Hazard, KY

Best sunless tanning product out there! You can see exactly where you apply, leaves a beautiful bronze color!
Erica H.
Erica H.

Just started self tanning and this is for sure an awesome self tanner. i don't get a weird color .
alexis g.
alexis g.
Sacramento, CA

You do get really tan but after every shower you have dark spots that make you look un natural
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Fort Myers, FL

Absolutely my favorite product by fake bake. Makes a big difference. No orange color for me
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now