BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
alexis g.
You do get really tan but after every shower you have dark spots that make you look un natural
Jazmine T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Absolutely my favorite product by fake bake. Makes a big difference. No orange color for me
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
I just love this product it makes you feel amazing! I would totally buy it again without a doubt! Awesome color!
Jessica C.
Louisa, KY
Its so easy to use and gives you a natural looking tan. I recommend this to everyone when they come in the shop!
Erica H.
Just started self tanning and this is for sure an awesome self tanner. i don't get a weird color .
Kathryn C.
This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Joelynn R.
A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
Sydney W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product give you a nice look and stays on really well I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay to get spray tans
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I never had any issues with streaking or turning orange so I'm giving this 5 stars.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?