BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Morgan h.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
I actually love this product, it smells nice and nothing like other self tanners I've used, I normally have to worry about turning orange. But just a few sprays of flawless and I'm bronzed and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothing!! It also lasts a for few showers even with exfoliation. Love love love
Catrina D.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH
I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Ree P.
Ree P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake!
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite brand of self-tanner because it gets you dark instantly without making you look orange. Just make sure after you apply this product that you don't shower at least 24 hours after applying to make it last. The only negative i would say is that it smells great at first but after that it kind of has a weird smell to it :( but it doesn't bother me as much because the color is so pretty lol
Bragi B.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH
The best self tanner I have ever used! Applies easily, dries fast, doesn't rub off, doesn't smell and it lasts! If you apply it four days in a row, you can have a tan for up to two weeks. It looks so natural. I would highly recommend it to someone who isn't looking to spend tons of time in the sun, but still wanting to tan!
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
Im a self tan junkie! I love this stuff. It goes on my body great. The only thing i have a hard time with is my hands. But everything looks natural so that is why i love it.
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old hickory, Tn
This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely adore this self-tanner. My mom tans very easily, and she typically tans very quickly and easily outside while gardening and mowing the lawn. However, this year she's trying to take better care of her skin by wearing sunscreen - plus, she wants a more "even" tan instead of the shorts/tank top line she gets while mowing.

So, when I saw my mom a few weeks ago I thought she'd just been outside like every other summer! Her tan looked so real! She uses Fake Bake, and I had to try it. I used hers on my legs, then immediately ordered my own off Amazon. There's no major smell, it's SUPER easy to apply, and OH MY GOSH it looks so AMAZING. I'm suuuuper pale, so it's amazing that I didn't turn orange. One tip: make sure you let it stay on your skin for a few hours to let the tan "develop" before you get wet. If you put it on then go right to the beach or the pool, then it will rinse right off before it develops! (However, I will tell you that I got in the pool too soon but just below my bikini top and stood around. My arms and neck? Perfectly tan other than where my bikini top rubbed it off! Just looks like a tan line!)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Macedonia, OH
Big Fake Bake fan! One of the easiest tanners to use and buffs out very nicely. The color is buildable and looks great on any skin tone. To me it seems to fade within 4-5 days, which isn't terrible. But this tanner is worth the money.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Love this stuff. It gives great real looking color without a terrible odor! The mitt makes it easy to apply without a mess too!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.