Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Somerville, AL
I love this stuff! I have have tried the darker also and this one is my favorite. It so pretty and so natural looking. ! People always ask me how'I stay so tan in the winter and this is it! it last about 4 days from application.. and no bad odor . Its amazing
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vista, CA
I love this stuff. It smells good and looks natural! No orange tint, just a natural looking tan. Buy it- you won't be sorry!
Gesele D.
Gesele D.
A friend owns a day spa, so i turned to her for a recommendation of a self-tanner. She instantly told me Fake Bake. i am super pale, almost translucent. Very easy to apply. Great fragrance. I loved the mitt which helps with even application. Exfoliate. Use before bedtime, allow time for the lotion to dry completely and shower in the morning. Not hot water. The color is a guide to help you know where its going! Apply until you've reached the shade. I've applied once a week after to keep nice bronze. Yes, I have used again, and recommend to friends. Its not cheap, but its worth the little extra expense.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Austin, TX
The BEST self tanner! I've never turned orange or any other funky color. It goes on "flawless" every time. I've learned to spray the area and use the mitt to rub it in instead of spraying the mitt! Totally recommend this product for an all over glow or touch ups between a booth spray tan!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I have been using this for years. I purchase it once or twice a month, and I love it. Maybe when I have more expendable money to spend on self tanners I will find the perfect tanner, but this is close enough to perfect for now. Great, intense color upon application and until you get wet, after showering it is pretty lighter in color but still provides a nice glow. I have noticed shaving will pretty much get rid of all the color of where you shaved. And definitely use a really good body moisturizer while using this product! Smell is pretty strong, do NOT!!!! wear white or sleep on white sheets before you shower off the color guide. Can get patchy, especially in winter. and if you accidentally get water where you applied the tanner it will very noticeable and strange looking; coming from personal experience 🙄
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Did not like this tanner. It stinks. And it's sticky. And doesn't leave a golden color it leaves a brown fake looking tan.
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Fraser, MI
Love this stuff! No nasty smell or orange color! Very gentle on my skin, with amazing results! I bought it online at Ulta. Excellent price and it lasts a long time!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I have done the leg work on self tanning products. I have tried everything on the market I have completely wasted hundreds of dollars on St.Tropez! Fake bake is the BEST color, lasting, and smelling self tanner on the market! This set is great because it comes with the durable, soft long lasting mitt. Stock up
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Does a pretty good job with not being too blotchy. It gives your skin a nice glow and doesn't give it that orange look. I bought mine off amazon for about $12 so it was reasonably priced !
Jami B.
Jami B.
Storm Lake, IA
This is my favorite self tanner. It gives you instant color! The tint helps you see where you are putting it so you don't miss a spot. I use it nightly before bed and shower in the morning and it gives me a great natural looking tan! Color lasts a couple of days!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.