Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Kari L.
Kari L.

I used this product last night and it was perfect! No streaks and it smelled fabulous!! I would rather apply this myself than go get a spray tan!
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville, TN

I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville, UT

I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS

I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Shayah G.
Shayah G.

I love this self tanner and have raved about it for a few years now! It's only 29.99 CDN and it comes with the (necessary) tanning mitt. It's Paraben free, the colour is natural, the application is easy and if you prepare your skin properly - the payoff is amazing. Love love love this stuff.
Mai H.
Mai H.

First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH

Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trussville, AL

I really like this product. I have fair skin and this product gives me a realistic tan. I'm not a huge fan of the mitt. It tends to slide off my hands easily while rubbing in the product but the spray is great!
Evi F.
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA

I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now