Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
I seriously am in love with this brand. I definitely prefer the liquid over the lotion though. The color is great & not orange at all it comes out great.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Irvine, KY
Best self tanner I have ever used, it honestly looks so natural and smells great! I have had plenty of spray tans and used tons of self tanner and fake bake is by far the best!
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
This stuff is great!!! I have this in the darker formula and it leaves a great bronze color on my fair skin after just one application!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Hazard, KY
Best sunless tanning product out there! You can see exactly where you apply, leaves a beautiful bronze color!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Just started self tanning and this is for sure an awesome self tanner. i don't get a weird color .
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
This stuff works wonders! If you want to have a nice color within a week just apply this and you'll get it. The only bad thing is you have to keep applying to keep the color.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I love this product lots. This is my absolute favorite tanning product that I have ever used in my life you get a perfect natural tan!!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?