Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Fast, easy, and non-streaky application. The color guard ensures you don't miss any spots! I usually apply before bed and wash off in the morning. Very inexpensive to purchase on Amazon.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.

I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI

This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
brittany f.
brittany f.
youngstown, oh

This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Anderson, SC

I am in love with this, just as I used to be in love with tanning beds but I will NEVER go back. Very easy to apply with the mitt and leaves me a beautiful, natural golden color. People still think I sun tan. I usually shower every other day when I can, and this lasts through about one shower before it begins to fade. But, when you're already wearing it, it is much easier to reapply than the initial application. The mitt it comes with has lasted me the entire bottle (just make sure to clean it well after each use). Fades beautifully and isn't splotchy.
Mai H.
Mai H.

First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH

Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trussville, AL

I really like this product. I have fair skin and this product gives me a realistic tan. I'm not a huge fan of the mitt. It tends to slide off my hands easily while rubbing in the product but the spray is great!
Evi F.
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA

I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?