BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Sandy E.
Burlington, MA
Love how it works! Streak-free and easy to see where you applied. Easy clean up and rinse off! It is more of a gradual build up tan so for the people that can't wait this isn't for you! But loved the color of it! Wasn't orange, very natural!
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
My fav self tanner! I really have never used another self tanner, aside from lotions, but this gives a real natural look, and never comes out streaky at all! Easy to use, and pretty affordable! Love it
Amanda G.
Loda, IL
I cant even begin to tell you how amazing this sunless tanner is!!! Its super easy to use, smells yummy, and lasts for days!!! If you haven't tried it yet.... You MUST!!!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is a great product, gives a nice even tan, green based so it looks more brown when applying, i love the fact that it has color to it already so you can see any place that you missed, no streaking, smell is OK, dried fairly quick, gave me great even,natural looking tan.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Danielle B.
One of the best self tanners on the market! Hands down. I bought this product to get a quick tan before my sisters wedding. Goes on with ease. You don't have to worry about getting a "Snooki" tan with this. This product leaves you with a beautiful bronzed look!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?