Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
brittany p.
brittany p.
Irvine, KY

Best self tanner I have ever used, it honestly looks so natural and smells great! I have had plenty of spray tans and used tons of self tanner and fake bake is by far the best!
Evi F.
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA

I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This stuff works wonders! If you want to have a nice color within a week just apply this and you'll get it. The only bad thing is you have to keep applying to keep the color.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA

Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

I seriously am in love with this brand. I definitely prefer the liquid over the lotion though. The color is great & not orange at all it comes out great.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN

Great smell and does the job! A tip is to apply a lot of spray onto the mitt and apply in circular motions! Work on one area of the body at a time!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

This is one of the best self tanners . A fake bake products are amazing. The color is brown and lasts a while. It doesn't have a horrible scent.
Re R.
Re R.

LOVE LOVE LOVE I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA

I love this product lots. This is my absolute favorite tanning product that I have ever used in my life you get a perfect natural tan!!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA

This stuff is great!!! I have this in the darker formula and it leaves a great bronze color on my fair skin after just one application!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now