BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Danielle B.
One of the best self tanners on the market! Hands down. I bought this product to get a quick tan before my sisters wedding. Goes on with ease. You don't have to worry about getting a "Snooki" tan with this. This product leaves you with a beautiful bronzed look!
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
I love this. As long as you work with it sparingly and take your time it does not look fake. I apply a small amount every day to get the desired look I want. Also it is best to make sure that you exfoliate before using.
Nicole B.
Winona, MN
Best self tanner on a low budget!! Gives the same effects of a professional spray tan without the high cost.. Wonderful for Fair skin or hard to tan skin.. Gives a great tan without any streaking or orange after effect. <3 <3 <3
Melissa B.
Gilbertsville, PA
THIS IS THE BEST TANNER OUT THERE! i have been using this stuff for 4 years and i can say it is the best product i have used. i am so pale and one application makes me look so tan without looking orange!
Allie M.
One of my absolute favorite tanning products. I used it 2 times a week and it looks amazing. No streaking and no orange look. Very gentle and your tan looks great!!
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
The only product that did not streak on me, leave me looking orange, or fade with blotches and flakes. It dries in minutes so I never have to worry about it getting on my clothes and it has a wonderful mitt that helps evenly apply the self-tanner. Hands down my favorite self tanner and I have tried A LOT!
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Mai H.
First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?