BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Bragi B.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH
The best self tanner I have ever used! Applies easily, dries fast, doesn't rub off, doesn't smell and it lasts! If you apply it four days in a row, you can have a tan for up to two weeks. It looks so natural. I would highly recommend it to someone who isn't looking to spend tons of time in the sun, but still wanting to tan!
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
Im a self tan junkie! I love this stuff. It goes on my body great. The only thing i have a hard time with is my hands. But everything looks natural so that is why i love it.
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old hickory, Tn
This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely adore this self-tanner. My mom tans very easily, and she typically tans very quickly and easily outside while gardening and mowing the lawn. However, this year she's trying to take better care of her skin by wearing sunscreen - plus, she wants a more "even" tan instead of the shorts/tank top line she gets while mowing.

So, when I saw my mom a few weeks ago I thought she'd just been outside like every other summer! Her tan looked so real! She uses Fake Bake, and I had to try it. I used hers on my legs, then immediately ordered my own off Amazon. There's no major smell, it's SUPER easy to apply, and OH MY GOSH it looks so AMAZING. I'm suuuuper pale, so it's amazing that I didn't turn orange. One tip: make sure you let it stay on your skin for a few hours to let the tan "develop" before you get wet. If you put it on then go right to the beach or the pool, then it will rinse right off before it develops! (However, I will tell you that I got in the pool too soon but just below my bikini top and stood around. My arms and neck? Perfectly tan other than where my bikini top rubbed it off! Just looks like a tan line!)
Candace W.
Candace W.
This is one of my favorite self tanners. It is kind of odd because it is a spray but I spray it into the mitt and then rub it on myself instead of spraying it on my body first. I also do not use the mitt that comes with it, I think it soaks up too much of the product. Instead I use the Equate self tanning mitt ( it is WAY better and lasts WAY longer than the high end mitts).
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Boardman, OH
This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH
This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL
Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.