Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL

I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Brandy b.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA

The best product I have tried so far. It gives my skin a natural glow like I have been in the sun all day. Remember to really watch your knees and ankles though. You can put a dab of oil in those places and all will be fine. Wonderful product and smells wonderful.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD

This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Stow, OH

I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY

This tanner gives you a beautiful tan. It also might make you break out like crazy, like me. When it starts to fade you also get super patchy. Huge down fall. I bought this with high hopes and while I did get tan, the breakouts weren't worth it...
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH

Overall great product with minimal streaking. I've used this off and on for years and love that it gives instant color, the only downside would be the un-even wear when it is starting to fade and if I use it on my face it seems to cause breakouts.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Tucson, AZ

I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA

Love how it works! Streak-free and easy to see where you applied. Easy clean up and rinse off! It is more of a gradual build up tan so for the people that can't wait this isn't for you! But loved the color of it! Wasn't orange, very natural!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Macedonia, OH

Big Fake Bake fan! One of the easiest tanners to use and buffs out very nicely. The color is buildable and looks great on any skin tone. To me it seems to fade within 4-5 days, which isn't terrible. But this tanner is worth the money.
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI

I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now