Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL

Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS

I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville, UT

I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville , TN

I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Kari L.
Kari L.

I used this product last night and it was perfect! No streaks and it smelled fabulous!! I would rather apply this myself than go get a spray tan!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY

I bought this off of Amazon and got two bottles for only 20.00 Each box came with a mitt and a pair of latex gloves. But i love this product. I have a flawless natural looking tan. Before you use this though, definitely make sure to exfoliate your skin so that the tanner will stick to it. I also apply a tanning lotion all over the day after to extend my tan and add some more color. But I love love this tanner!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I use this self tanner and I love it! It does not leave you streaky or orange and it doesn't smell! $10 from amazon.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winona, MN

Best self tanner on a low budget!! Gives the same effects of a professional spray tan without the high cost.. Wonderful for Fair skin or hard to tan skin.. Gives a great tan without any streaking or orange after effect. <3 <3 <3
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple Valley, WA

I love this product lots. This is my absolute favorite tanning product that I have ever used in my life you get a perfect natural tan!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?