Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg , FL
I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville , TN
April 14, 2015, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Black
I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
April 12, 2015, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Black
I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
April 7, 2015, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Mai H.
Mai H.
March 29, 2015, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE! only complaint is that it wears off really fast. It gives a good color but rubs off very fast. Good product though
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
As someone who is very fair, I can say this is the best self-tanner I've used. It smells great, has a dry, non-greasy feel, and goes on easily. The mit it comes with is washable and the saving grace of the tan world. You can apply as many layers as needed, as well. It builds beautifully. I continually purchase this on Amazon (it's super affordable) and recommend it to everyone I know.
Salome K.
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
Fake Bake flawless is my all time favorite self tanner! You INSTANTLY have this gorgeous warm glow, that never looks orange or fake. The spray on application with the mit is practically fool proof. I recommend this to all of my pasty white friends for an instant tan! I'm blonde with fair skin, and this blends with my skin perfectly! It dries quickly and I've never had a problem with it transferring to my clothing. 5 stars all the way!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Visalia, CA
Favorite self tanner! I have tried a lot of self tanners and so far this is one of my favorites. If used lightly, does not turn you orange.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Pretty good tanner for the price. Color payout is pretty good, the bit is easy to use and the smell is pretty good.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.