BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
brittany s.
Irvine, KY
Best self tanner I have ever used, it honestly looks so natural and smells great! I have had plenty of spray tans and used tons of self tanner and fake bake is by far the best!
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
This stuff works wonders! If you want to have a nice color within a week just apply this and you'll get it. The only bad thing is you have to keep applying to keep the color.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL
My all time favorite self tanner. Super easy, smells like vacation in a bottle (coconuts and sunscreen) and goes on super well. The color is instantly dark it's amazing.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
I wanted to quit going to the tanning bed so I researched online products to try. I tried several & this is by far my favorite! The color is nice & deep. The smell is great, color doesn't come out onto my clothes/sheets.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Laura E.
West St Paul, MN
Great smell and does the job! A tip is to apply a lot of spray onto the mitt and apply in circular motions! Work on one area of the body at a time!
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO
Helps darken your skin fast however left little dark spots on legs. It fades with in a week but it darkens your skin really quick be sure to spray appropriate distance from skin
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?