Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI

I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL

I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL

I wanted to quit going to the tanning bed so I researched online products to try. I tried several & this is by far my favorite! The color is nice & deep. The smell is great, color doesn't come out onto my clothes/sheets.
Mai H.
Mai H.

First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trussville, AL

I really like this product. I have fair skin and this product gives me a realistic tan. I'm not a huge fan of the mitt. It tends to slide off my hands easily while rubbing in the product but the spray is great!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX

Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Humble, TX

I have a yellow to olive skin tone and this product made me incredibly orange. It was streaky, smelled bad and got all over the place. If you have a lighter skin tone it may work for you.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, Oh

One of the best self tanners out. It glides on smooth with the mitt and covers evenly. Be sure to watch knees and elbows as they tend to get extra dark since this products goes on so well.
Candace W.
Candace W.

This is a very nice self tanner. It gives a really nice color and smells very good, but it sprays everywhere! I use it in my bedroom and it got all over the walls and some of my clothes!
Kaylea C.
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO

Helps darken your skin fast however left little dark spots on legs. It fades with in a week but it darkens your skin really quick be sure to spray appropriate distance from skin
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now