BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Selina H.
Selina H.
Tupelo, Ms
I am very fair skinned. To me Fake Bake was a hit and miss. The first time I purchased it, it was amazing! The second time not so much. It streaked on me bad and just looked bad. It's somewhat long lasting. I spent a few days building the color I wanted up. I would try it again. Maybe a different one from fake bake
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lumberton, MS
I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Jami B.
Jami B.
Storm Lake, IA
This is my favorite self tanner. It gives you instant color! The tint helps you see where you are putting it so you don't miss a spot. I use it nightly before bed and shower in the morning and it gives me a great natural looking tan! Color lasts a couple of days!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Humble, TX
I have a yellow to olive skin tone and this product made me incredibly orange. It was streaky, smelled bad and got all over the place. If you have a lighter skin tone it may work for you.
Candace W.
Candace W.
This is a very nice self tanner. It gives a really nice color and smells very good, but it sprays everywhere! I use it in my bedroom and it got all over the walls and some of my clothes!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Fountain, CO
This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Ramon, CA
I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love this stuff! No nasty smell or orange color! Very gentle on my skin, with amazing results! I bought it online at Ulta. Excellent price and it lasts a long time!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Love this product, but it is a bit time consuming. You have to exfoliate shave, etc. before hand, having eczema it wasn't ideal for some areas of skin. It still worked amazingly.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.