BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Monika V.
San Diego
This is my first experience with a self-tanner. That being said, this was super easy to use and affordable. The gloves included were nice but the mitt was a little difficult to use. The color is beautiful and not streaky or orange at all. And it smells great! I’ve tanned with this twice already and I will continue to use.
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
This stuff is great. Be sure to exfoliate well prior to use! It doesn’t have the “self-tanner” smell and it doesn’t turn me orange or get splotchy. I like the liquid formula and buffer. Definitely would recommend to anyone who needs an affordable self-tanner.
Julie M.
Doesn't stink doesn't stain dried super fast and looks amazing right away.! I've tried a gazillion different tanning products and this is by far my favorite. I am fair skinned and it doesn't turn me orange but makes me tanned just like I always wanted to be :)
Hayley F.
Chicago
I have been using this sunless tanner for years. One of my favorites! The color is great and fades very nicely! It has a pleasant smell and dries quickly. I think this is a great value and lasts me several applications. Love using it with a lined mitt!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This self tanner was easy to apply with the mitt included. The spray does get everywhere even if you’re very careful and after applying I would wear clothes and it would still get on my sheets. The color was gorgeous and the tan was really beautiful darkening with only a few applications. The things I didn’t like was the smell it had/fake tanner smell that lasted as long as it was on my body and how it would rub off onto my sheets so easily. The color and tan effect is really beautiful though. The price is also great.
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
This is my all time favorite self tanner. I love the smell and I love that it comes with the mitt. You do have to wear gloves under the mitt. Affordable gives a great tan on my pale skin. Not streaky or orange.
Elizabeth B.
Roswell, GA
This will always be and forever has been my go-to self tanner. Although slightly pricey, then results are out of this world and lasts a while! I apply this after the shower about 2x a week and never experience streaking or anything!! I can't stop buying this! I seriously cannot speak any higher of this product if I tried!!
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
First off, I'm VERY fair skinned.

I decided that I would first tan only my legs, in case it became streaky or orange on my white skin with red undertones. If it turned out badly, I could always wear pants until it faded. Well, I exfoliated like crazy, paying attention to my knees and ankles. After I exited the shower and dried off completely, I added a dab of baby oil gel to my knees to lessen the amount of self-tanner that was deposited there. I then applied the self-tanner per the directions.

I noticed color right away, but since many pale reviewers claim that ALL of the color washed away after their shower the next morning, I did a second very thin layer after the first layer dried, just to be safe.

I left the tanner on for 9 hours and then rinsed it off, using my hands---NOT a loofah or wash cloth. Once the water ran clear, I exited the shower and used a towel to pat-dry my legs. Next, it was the moment of truth. I examined my former milky white legs and couldn't help but stare with a cheesy grin on my face. I was amazed with the results.

My once pale legs are now a sun-kissed brown with absolutely no streaks. I seriously cannot stop staring at them and I can't wait to tan the rest of my body.

I absolutely recommend this product for all complexions. I also advise everyone to read as many tips as possible on application, trim the stem of the spray-bottle head about 1 1/2 inches prior to use to avoid leakage (it is way too long for the bottle), and wash the mitt after every application.

If you pay very close attention to what you're doing and exfoliate beforehand, add a dab of oil to knees, ankles, and elbows, buff lightly, let it sit for at LEAST 6 hours, and use your hands to rinse, you'll be satisfied.

Fake Bake Flawless is my FAVORITE self tanner!
Jaydrian D.
Whitwell, TN
HANDS DOWN the best quality self tan at the most affordable price! I love Fake Bake Flawless! I stopped laying in the tanning about two years ago and I opted to start using self tan. This was the first product I tried and it is amazing. It looks so natural and makes me bronzed. I will continue re-purchasing this product over and over. It’s the best! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
I can’t tan for the life of me! And if you’re pale as a ghost you’ll get an amazing streak free dark tan that doesn’t ever turn orange or look blotchy!
This is my absolute favourite self tanner and I can’t get enough of it!
You’ll be beach brown in the first application!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?