Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH

After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Villa Hills, KY

I've tried many self tan lotions and other types of at-home tanning formulas and this is by far the best I've tried. It's not streaky at all, and the mitt it comes with is phenomenal. The color is also perfect. I'm extremely fair skinned and I was afraid of looking orange, but I don't at all!
The only thing holding it back from 5 stars is that you have to use a decent amount of product to cover your whole body. In other words, a little does not go a long way. I am also not a huge fan of the smell, but it smells like every other tanning product I've tried, so I don't think that can be avoided.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is by far the best self tanner I have tried at home. I love getting spray tans, but I cannot afford to get them on a regular basis. I have a medium skin tone, and I use this to maintain my color in the winter and spring months. It doesn't give me as dark of an effect as I may get from a professional spray tan, but this is a great product to keep a nice color year round. The best part is that it dries SO quickly. I don't feel greasy or sticky when I go to sleep at night after applying. Also, if you buy this on Amazon it is typically less expensive than in Ulta or other specialty stores.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

My friend uses this on a daily basis to maintain her tan. She let me try it the night before an event, showing me how to apply, and giving me tips. I exfoliated first, and went easy on drier areas (elbows, ankles, around the wrist). The mitt made application very easy and smooth. I went to sleep in a robe after it appeared dry. I took a shower the following morning and was AMAZED at the difference. It didn't fade for nearly a week. At that point I purchased my own. It doesn't have a funky smell like some of the others. I love it and would absolutely recommend to everyone.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Millen, GA

While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Champaign, IL

I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI

When they say "flawless" they aren't kidding. You really cannot mess this up! Very easy to apply, very buildable so you won't overdo it on the first pass. It's great to use the day of if you forgot to apply the night before. I have had no problems with any product transfers on my clothes. I LOVE this stuff and I'm not usually a fake tan user. There's a very faint smell, nothing too overpowering. It dissipates rather quickly. I have a warmer skin tone and it does NOT look orange on my at all. It's a very nice brown color - warm. Also, no streaks!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY

This in my opinion is the best Self Tanner. It gives an amazing color and glow and is pretty easy to apply. It's not orange and last a pretty good while. Only negative is that when it dries it does have kind of a bad smell but it's not horrible or anything. I ALWAYS use mine at night. Use the exfoliating stuff you can buy and then sleep in it and shower in the morning. Wear older clothes when sleeping cause it will kind of rub off but if it does it will wash out of your clothes just fine. I get so many compliments on my tan when I use it
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Springfield, VA

This product is a great deal since it comes with an applicator mitt but I am a self proclaimed fake bake guru and this product worked but I wasn't totally ecstatic about it. I wish the color lasted more than two days and that it was a little bit richer. I like how it dries fast and is super easy to apply. It smells fine and it doesn't streak but it does come off after 1 shower or it fades in two days. You have to really apply this stuff every day to maintain a subtle tan and to me thats too hard to do if it's not in lotion form.
Liz C.
Liz C.

I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now