Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Tulsa, OK

Great product. Very lightweight. Smells amazing!! If you like the smell of coconut you'll love this. It's a non-greasy product. Dries almost instantly. Can be streaky because it dries so fast, so you can moisturize before if you prefer but it's not necessary. Looks very natural. Has a brown undertone rather than an orange undertone so it does look very natural. I'm a beginner in the self tanning world so she. The instructions stated to apply the product on the "soft" side of the mitt I wasn't sure which side. There is a foam side and a microfiber sort of side. I tried both and didn't see a difference in application. I have applied multiple times in a day and it's not overwhelming at all.
Katie B.
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA

This is the best self tanner I have tried. The color is great for my skin tone (light/medium). It looks so natural not orange at all. I find the tan last for 3 to 4 days and fades slowly as opposed to becoming patchy and streaky like some self tanners. I highly recommend exfoliating before to make sure you get a nice even color. Also, I think it works best if you apply the tanner to your glove first and then work into your skin in a circular motion. I've also noticed the tan is buildable. If I want a light tan I'll just apply one coat but if I'm looking for a darker color I'll apply two. Definitely worth a try! I just repurchased it myself for the third time!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fullerton, CA

I have tried several self tanning products but nothing applied as easily as i would have liked or gave me the amount of color pay off i was looking for for the amount of work i was putting into trying to look tan. I watched many reviews on youtube of self-tanning products and this one seemed to be very popular so i figured for the price i would try it out. I have loved it ever since it applies so easily and even comes with a mitt and gloves. I think i have purchased over 8 bottles of this product alone. I love that you can build up the color if you want to. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking into self-tanning. I love to fake bake!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , Nc

At first I was super excited but then the mitt was hard to keep steady it kept wanting to twist around or fall off and it was leaving some sort of lint on my skin. Even though I felt that I looked a Lil orange, my husband says I'm not. I guess I'll believe him and say this was not as bad of a #blackfriday purchase as I thought it was. I did get a good deal too bc it was 2 for the price of 1!! Oh yeah it left a stain on my arm where some of the product came off of the mitt near my wrist! The picture is after several showers and sugar scrubs it's still visible šŸ˜« I'm buying the lovely tan mousse to see how this one works!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Villa Hills, KY

I've tried many self tan lotions and other types of at-home tanning formulas and this is by far the best I've tried. It's not streaky at all, and the mitt it comes with is phenomenal. The color is also perfect. I'm extremely fair skinned and I was afraid of looking orange, but I don't at all!
The only thing holding it back from 5 stars is that you have to use a decent amount of product to cover your whole body. In other words, a little does not go a long way. I am also not a huge fan of the smell, but it smells like every other tanning product I've tried, so I don't think that can be avoided.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is by far the best self tanner I have tried at home. I love getting spray tans, but I cannot afford to get them on a regular basis. I have a medium skin tone, and I use this to maintain my color in the winter and spring months. It doesn't give me as dark of an effect as I may get from a professional spray tan, but this is a great product to keep a nice color year round. The best part is that it dries SO quickly. I don't feel greasy or sticky when I go to sleep at night after applying. Also, if you buy this on Amazon it is typically less expensive than in Ulta or other specialty stores.
ashley P.
ashley P.
Lakeland, FL

I used to go to a tanning bed but the thought of skin cancer has recently scared me off! But, I can't stand being super pale. So I tried the next best thing...self tanners. I did a lot of research and came across Fake Bake. It had great reviews so i thought why not give it a try. And I love it! I rarely ever streak and if I do, it's because I wasn't being careful. I usually apply it at night right before bed. It does like a slightly funky smell but I shower the next morning. It keeps me looking tan and not orange. A great product that I have already hooked several friends on.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

My friend uses this on a daily basis to maintain her tan. She let me try it the night before an event, showing me how to apply, and giving me tips. I exfoliated first, and went easy on drier areas (elbows, ankles, around the wrist). The mitt made application very easy and smooth. I went to sleep in a robe after it appeared dry. I took a shower the following morning and was AMAZED at the difference. It didn't fade for nearly a week. At that point I purchased my own. It doesn't have a funky smell like some of the others. I love it and would absolutely recommend to everyone.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Millen, GA

While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now