BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Liz C.
Liz C.
I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Okay I've been using this for the past few months and I really like it. It doesn't go on streaky as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before. The color fades off nice and doesn't leave me looking patchy like my st tropes does sometimes. I'm giving it 4 stars bc the color really isn't that dark in my opinion and I use two coats of it. The scent is nice though and I'm going to continue buying!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
This stuff works!! I was paying $25 for a spray tan before a wedding or big event and this stuff works just the same and one bottle will last for several events!! The smell is very minimal and it goes on so easy and even! I got this as a gift and was afraid to see how much it would cost to buy another bottle for myself... only $12 a bottle on amazon! Best self tanner ever!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
The smell is good compared to other self tanning liquids. It has great color but it does not last long. Mine last maybe two days. I find it is best to use it a night before bed. In the morning, the tan has developed into your skin and you can shower to get rid of the excess. Also I have found that this product works best when applying it again a day or two later.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
This is a fool proof way for me to add some color to my skin. I make sure to exfoliate in the shower first to ensure my tan lasts longer. You just spray the mitt and apply to your body. This is the ONLY tanning product that does not leave me with streaks. The tan is subtle and you can build it up over a few days. The best product to tan without terrible streaks.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store ūüėú)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Tara W.
Tara W.
Ray, OH
I LOVE this stuff. I've been looking for the right product to use so that I don't have to use my tanning bed...and I have finally found it!! This product goes on easy with the mitt provided and dries quick. It also has a summer scent to it. It leaves my skin golden bronze. I am going back to get the "darker" version because I love it so much!!!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
I used to not like this stuff, but it was because I was using it wrong. You need to apply this the day BEFORE you go outside or to an event. It takes 4-6 hours for the color to show. I like to apply it the day before I go to the beach. That way when I go into the water it isn't going to wash off. The color last about 3-4 days.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.