BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This tanner works wonderfully and I have pale skin with an olive undertone for reference. I shower shave and exfoliate then once dry I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Fragrance Free Lotion just a small amount all over paying extra attention to my knees and elbows also hands then once that's rubbed in nicely I use the mitt I spray about 5 to 6 inches away from myself and work in sections rubbing in applying more if I need to. I tried it on my face once and I didn't like that so I go up my neck and under my chin I moisturize my face after to make sure there isn't a line .
I haven't had streaking or staining with this product.
It actually looks like a tan and not orange or fake
Gesele D.
A friend owns a day spa, so i turned to her for a recommendation of a self-tanner. She instantly told me Fake Bake. i am super pale, almost translucent. Very easy to apply. Great fragrance. I loved the mitt which helps with even application. Exfoliate. Use before bedtime, allow time for the lotion to dry completely and shower in the morning. Not hot water. The color is a guide to help you know where its going! Apply until you've reached the shade. I've applied once a week after to keep nice bronze. Yes, I have used again, and recommend to friends. Its not cheap, but its worth the little extra expense.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
Fake Bake flawless is my all time favorite self tanner! You INSTANTLY have this gorgeous warm glow, that never looks orange or fake. The spray on application with the mit is practically fool proof. I recommend this to all of my pasty white friends for an instant tan! I'm blonde with fair skin, and this blends with my skin perfectly! It dries quickly and I've never had a problem with it transferring to my clothing. 5 stars all the way!
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I am in love with this, just as I used to be in love with tanning beds but I will NEVER go back. Very easy to apply with the mitt and leaves me a beautiful, natural golden color. People still think I sun tan. I usually shower every other day when I can, and this lasts through about one shower before it begins to fade. But, when you're already wearing it, it is much easier to reapply than the initial application. The mitt it comes with has lasted me the entire bottle (just make sure to clean it well after each use). Fades beautifully and isn't splotchy.
Shannon M.
I have been using this for years. I purchase it once or twice a month, and I love it. Maybe when I have more expendable money to spend on self tanners I will find the perfect tanner, but this is close enough to perfect for now. Great, intense color upon application and until you get wet, after showering it is pretty lighter in color but still provides a nice glow. I have noticed shaving will pretty much get rid of all the color of where you shaved. And definitely use a really good body moisturizer while using this product! Smell is pretty strong, do NOT!!!! wear white or sleep on white sheets before you shower off the color guide. Can get patchy, especially in winter. and if you accidentally get water where you applied the tanner it will very noticeable and strange looking; coming from personal experience 🙄
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love this self tanner!!! I was a little nervous that this self tan would leave me with an orange tint, but that was not the case. It gives the perfect bronzed tan color to your skin. Exfoliate before you use so the tan will actually soak into your skin. It comes with a glove you can use to apply, but I just used my hands to rub in the spray and I didn't have any streaks when it dried. Just make sure to wash your hands after applying if you do not use the glove, so they do not get discolored. This tan lasted about 4 days for me, and once it faded I just reapplied. I am very impressed with this and will buy again!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Fake Bake is awesome!! I found a review for it a few years ago and decided to try it out and I haven't stopped using it since!! This self tanning liquid is very reasonably priced and will last you quite some time (1-2 months, depending on how often you use it).  As with any self tanner, the more you reapply it and exfoliate your skin and keep up with it, the less streaking you will see.  I have not had any problems with streakiness with this particular self tanner.  Each time you order this you also get the mitt too which is very nice since you don't have to spend even more money on a mitt each time (which can be at least $5 each time).
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. You can get a great tan with this as long as you prep your skin since this is a spray it's a little tougher than a mousse to get right. I recommend having someone like a friend or sister spray this on for you. Use the mitt that comes with it. I did this for my sister for prom and she got so many compliments. Looks way better than a spray tan you'd get at a salon because it's a brown tan not an orange one.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
As someone who is very fair, I can say this is the best self-tanner I've used. It smells great, has a dry, non-greasy feel, and goes on easily. The mit it comes with is washable and the saving grace of the tan world. You can apply as many layers as needed, as well. It builds beautifully. I continually purchase this on Amazon (it's super affordable) and recommend it to everyone I know.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?