Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC

At first I was super excited but then the mitt was hard to keep steady it kept wanting to twist around or fall off and it was leaving some sort of lint on my skin. Even though I felt that I looked a Lil orange, my husband says I'm not. I guess I'll believe him and say this was not as bad of a #blackfriday purchase as I thought it was. I did get a good deal too bc it was 2 for the price of 1!! Oh yeah it left a stain on my arm where some of the product came off of the mitt near my wrist! The picture is after several showers and sugar scrubs it's still visible 😫 I'm buying the lovely tan mousse to see how this one works!
Gesele D.
Gesele D.

A friend owns a day spa, so i turned to her for a recommendation of a self-tanner. She instantly told me Fake Bake. i am super pale, almost translucent. Very easy to apply. Great fragrance. I loved the mitt which helps with even application. Exfoliate. Use before bedtime, allow time for the lotion to dry completely and shower in the morning. Not hot water. The color is a guide to help you know where its going! Apply until you've reached the shade. I've applied once a week after to keep nice bronze. Yes, I have used again, and recommend to friends. Its not cheap, but its worth the little extra expense.
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH

After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Villa Hills, KY

I've tried many self tan lotions and other types of at-home tanning formulas and this is by far the best I've tried. It's not streaky at all, and the mitt it comes with is phenomenal. The color is also perfect. I'm extremely fair skinned and I was afraid of looking orange, but I don't at all!
The only thing holding it back from 5 stars is that you have to use a decent amount of product to cover your whole body. In other words, a little does not go a long way. I am also not a huge fan of the smell, but it smells like every other tanning product I've tried, so I don't think that can be avoided.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is by far the best self tanner I have tried at home. I love getting spray tans, but I cannot afford to get them on a regular basis. I have a medium skin tone, and I use this to maintain my color in the winter and spring months. It doesn't give me as dark of an effect as I may get from a professional spray tan, but this is a great product to keep a nice color year round. The best part is that it dries SO quickly. I don't feel greasy or sticky when I go to sleep at night after applying. Also, if you buy this on Amazon it is typically less expensive than in Ulta or other specialty stores.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

My friend uses this on a daily basis to maintain her tan. She let me try it the night before an event, showing me how to apply, and giving me tips. I exfoliated first, and went easy on drier areas (elbows, ankles, around the wrist). The mitt made application very easy and smooth. I went to sleep in a robe after it appeared dry. I took a shower the following morning and was AMAZED at the difference. It didn't fade for nearly a week. At that point I purchased my own. It doesn't have a funky smell like some of the others. I love it and would absolutely recommend to everyone.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Millen, GA

While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Champaign, IL

I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Anderson, SC

I am in love with this, just as I used to be in love with tanning beds but I will NEVER go back. Very easy to apply with the mitt and leaves me a beautiful, natural golden color. People still think I sun tan. I usually shower every other day when I can, and this lasts through about one shower before it begins to fade. But, when you're already wearing it, it is much easier to reapply than the initial application. The mitt it comes with has lasted me the entire bottle (just make sure to clean it well after each use). Fades beautifully and isn't splotchy.
Misty G.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA

I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now