Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
The best product I have tried so far. It gives my skin a natural glow like I have been in the sun all day. Remember to really watch your knees and ankles though. You can put a dab of oil in those places and all will be fine. Wonderful product and smells wonderful.
Danielle  F.
Ravenna, OH
I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN
This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Sylvan C.
Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX
This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
This tanner gives you a beautiful tan. It also might make you break out like crazy, like me. When it starts to fade you also get super patchy. Huge down fall. I bought this with high hopes and while I did get tan, the breakouts weren't worth it...
Erica B.
BEST SELF TANNING PRODUCT EVER!!! Seriously, hands down the greatest smelling, no streak, orange free tanning product on the market! I've used this product for 3 months now and will never buy anything else!!
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Best self tanner I've used. Looks very natural and it's hard to mess up. The scent is wonderful it's sort of a coconut vanilla. You can easily build it up if you want a darker tan, but looks like a natural sun kissed glow with not a lot.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?