Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is my favorite brand of self-tanner because it gets you dark instantly without making you look orange. Just make sure after you apply this product that you don't shower at least 24 hours after applying to make it last. The only negative i would say is that it smells great at first but after that it kind of has a weird smell to it :( but it doesn't bother me as much because the color is so pretty lol
Ree P.
Ree P.

LOVE LOVE LOVE I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake!
Catrina D.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH

I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Morgan h.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC

I actually love this product, it smells nice and nothing like other self tanners I've used, I normally have to worry about turning orange. But just a few sprays of flawless and I'm bronzed and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothing!! It also lasts a for few showers even with exfoliation. Love love love
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX

I have used so many self tanners and this is the only one I've tried that I absolutely LOVE. It is super easy to use and makes you dark without looking fake! Exfoliate beforehand as you would with any self tanner. Lasts a long time and builds really well! Gentle on my irritable skin as well.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA

I absolutely love this self tan! It's amazing. Goes on without streaking, dry's really quick and gives a dark natural looking tan. I love the 60 minute fake bake the best because it's easy to do and allows me to use for a quick event. But this one is great also to let sit over night.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC

Of all the self tanners I have tried (and its lots) this is my favorite over all. The color is so nice and deep. Easy application. Last days. No awful smell. Very affordable and lasts. If you follow the basics for self tanning, exfolliate, moisturize, apply in circular motion wearing mit or gloves, you will have a flawless tan every time!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY

This tanner gives you a beautiful tan. It also might make you break out like crazy, like me. When it starts to fade you also get super patchy. Huge down fall. I bought this with high hopes and while I did get tan, the breakouts weren't worth it...
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

I seriously am in love with this brand. I definitely prefer the liquid over the lotion though. The color is great & not orange at all it comes out great.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA

Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now