Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
lake view, sc

I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA

Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.

I love this self tanner and have raved about it for a few years now! It's only 29.99 CDN and it comes with the (necessary) tanning mitt. It's Paraben free, the colour is natural, the application is easy and if you prepare your skin properly - the payoff is amazing. Love love love this stuff.
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX

I have used so many self tanners and this is the only one I've tried that I absolutely LOVE. It is super easy to use and makes you dark without looking fake! Exfoliate beforehand as you would with any self tanner. Lasts a long time and builds really well! Gentle on my irritable skin as well.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA

I absolutely love this self tan! It's amazing. Goes on without streaking, dry's really quick and gives a dark natural looking tan. I love the 60 minute fake bake the best because it's easy to do and allows me to use for a quick event. But this one is great also to let sit over night.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Athens, GA

This has one of the best colors of every self-tanner I have ever tried; it looks completely natural. I need to practice applying it evenly but the foam goes on fairly smoothly. I like the mitt but I would recommend buying a replacement one too so you have an extra on hand.
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL

I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Brandy b.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA

The best product I have tried so far. It gives my skin a natural glow like I have been in the sun all day. Remember to really watch your knees and ankles though. You can put a dab of oil in those places and all will be fine. Wonderful product and smells wonderful.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD

This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Stow, OH

I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now