Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
April 16, 2015, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I bought this off of Amazon and got two bottles for only 20.00 Each box came with a mitt and a pair of latex gloves. But i love this product. I have a flawless natural looking tan. Before you use this though, definitely make sure to exfoliate your skin so that the tanner will stick to it. I also apply a tanning lotion all over the day after to extend my tan and add some more color. But I love love this tanner!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
April 16, 2015, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Black
I use this self tanner and I love it! It does not leave you streaky or orange and it doesn't smell! $10 from amazon.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Winona, MN
April 18, 2015, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Black
Best self tanner on a low budget!! Gives the same effects of a professional spray tan without the high cost.. Wonderful for Fair skin or hard to tan skin.. Gives a great tan without any streaking or orange after effect. <3 <3 <3
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
April 22, 2015, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I love this product lots. This is my absolute favorite tanning product that I have ever used in my life you get a perfect natural tan!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
April 24, 2015, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
April 25, 2015, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This stuff works wonders! If you want to have a nice color within a week just apply this and you'll get it. The only bad thing is you have to keep applying to keep the color.
Erica H.
Erica H.
April 30, 2015, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Just started self tanning and this is for sure an awesome self tanner. i don't get a weird color .
Tara B.
Tara B.
Hazard, KY
May 2, 2015, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Best sunless tanning product out there! You can see exactly where you apply, leaves a beautiful bronze color!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
May 2, 2015, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This stuff is great!!! I have this in the darker formula and it leaves a great bronze color on my fair skin after just one application!
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
May 7, 2015, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Black
Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.