Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Poplarville, MS

I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Colfax, NC

Of all the self tanners I have tried (and its lots) this is my favorite over all. The color is so nice and deep. Easy application. Last days. No awful smell. Very affordable and lasts. If you follow the basics for self tanning, exfolliate, moisturize, apply in circular motion wearing mit or gloves, you will have a flawless tan every time!
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

One of the best self-tanners that I have ever used! I used this after my sister in law told me about it and let me try it. It shows up instantly and therefore you can fix and blotches or streaks. I built up my tan over several days. I seen several comments on here that it's best to use it at night, so I will definitely try it.
Morgan h.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC

I actually love this product, it smells nice and nothing like other self tanners I've used, I normally have to worry about turning orange. But just a few sprays of flawless and I'm bronzed and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothing!! It also lasts a for few showers even with exfoliation. Love love love
Colfax, NC

One of my favorite self tanners. Smell is nice. Dries fast. Looks amazing. Last long time. Can get messy, but this is my preferred method, over lotion and mousse. Mitt helps but I use a rubber glove underneath it because it does come through. Also have a nice color guide to help you see where you have applied.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY

The only product that did not streak on me, leave me looking orange, or fade with blotches and flakes. It dries in minutes so I never have to worry about it getting on my clothes and it has a wonderful mitt that helps evenly apply the self-tanner. Hands down my favorite self tanner and I have tried A LOT!
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC

I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA

Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.

I love this self tanner and have raved about it for a few years now! It's only 29.99 CDN and it comes with the (necessary) tanning mitt. It's Paraben free, the colour is natural, the application is easy and if you prepare your skin properly - the payoff is amazing. Love love love this stuff.
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX

I have used so many self tanners and this is the only one I've tried that I absolutely LOVE. It is super easy to use and makes you dark without looking fake! Exfoliate beforehand as you would with any self tanner. Lasts a long time and builds really well! Gentle on my irritable skin as well.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now