BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Courtney M.
I'm on the fence with this product. It tends to last a long time but when applying it dries very fast. Almost too fast. So there is no room for error. I find it's easiest to use if you apply a lotion first.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I absolutely love this self tanner! It makes my skin look amazing! When applying make sure to be freshly showered and also do not wear any light clothes for the rest of the day. Definitely worth the money.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I absolutely love this self tan! It's amazing. Goes on without streaking, dry's really quick and gives a dark natural looking tan. I love the 60 minute fake bake the best because it's easy to do and allows me to use for a quick event. But this one is great also to let sit over night.
mindy h.
Absolutely easy to apply and looks awesome! I'm not a girly girl and can barely apply makeup or paint my nails. This product was recommended by a friend and it was easy to apply, didn't rub off on my clothes or sheets AND NO STREAKS!!
Jackie H.
I really like the liquid self tanner! The mitt is by far the smoothst application I've tried. The color is natural on my nc15/nw20 skin tone. It lasted about a week and faded gradually. Really like drugstore find.
Athena T.
Los Angeles , CA
Absoluitely LOVE this tanner. Beautiful streak free color with olive undertones, easy application with mitt and color has great longevity! Fades evenly! Also doesn't have a terrible smell of tanner (DHA) like a lot of other brands. I do prefer Fake Bake Flawless DARKER though....by far a deeper color (which I love)
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
This is a very good Self tanner! I borrowed it from my mom and LOVED it! Just have to put it on lightly and not cake it on, unless you will look too dark and not natural! I love the fact they give you an applicator instead of using you hands and have dark palms!
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
The best product I have tried so far. It gives my skin a natural glow like I have been in the sun all day. Remember to really watch your knees and ankles though. You can put a dab of oil in those places and all will be fine. Wonderful product and smells wonderful.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?