Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Brighton, MA

I could go on for days and days about how wonderful Fake Bake is. It is the most real-looking tanner you can find. I use it once, and the next day, people always comment how tan I look and that my skin is glowing. Exfoliating before use is definitely advisable, and having a friend help apply to certain areas is helpful too. I currently have two bottles on standby for whenever I need a little boost! So worth the money!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY

I bought this off of Amazon and got two bottles for only 20.00 Each box came with a mitt and a pair of latex gloves. But i love this product. I have a flawless natural looking tan. Before you use this though, definitely make sure to exfoliate your skin so that the tanner will stick to it. I also apply a tanning lotion all over the day after to extend my tan and add some more color. But I love love this tanner!!
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is my favorite brand of self-tanner because it gets you dark instantly without making you look orange. Just make sure after you apply this product that you don't shower at least 24 hours after applying to make it last. The only negative i would say is that it smells great at first but after that it kind of has a weird smell to it :( but it doesn't bother me as much because the color is so pretty lol
Alysa B.
Alysa B.

I was sceptical at first as so many sunless tanners leave you looking fake and orange, because of my hesitance I found humor in their product name "Fake Bake" Regardless, I fell in love with this product and so far nothing else has compared. I actually find it a bit pricey myself but I'm a cheapo when it comes to stuff like that :P You really should try it if you have been considering it, its great.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL

This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, I've used them all). I put it on at night after I have showered, shaved, and exfoliated. Then, in the morning I just wash the indicator off and go. It never turns out streaky because of the mitt. I always spray it on the mitt, then apply it in circles on my body. The color turns out very natural (and I run rather pale).
Nancy G.
Nancy G.

I pair this sunless tanner with my St. Moriz that I buy on ebay. I apply the S.M. first, let it sit for 4-6hrs, then apply a second coat, using the spray-on Fake Bake (silver tube - not sure if there's a difference between that & the one shown here). It makes you EXTRA dark, and your legs look so incredible. I usually do my self-tanning routine at night, so I can wash it off in the morning.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Favorite self tanner! Goes on easy with mitt & you are given gloves so your hands don't turn orange when applying! Drys almost instantly. You can see the where you applied it and where you did not, which helps to prevent streaks! I have sensitive skin and I was worried about applying this to my face, but I have no gotten breakouts from it yet! I believe it is well worth the money!
Candace W.
Candace W.

This is one of my favorite self tanners. It is kind of odd because it is a spray but I spray it into the mitt and then rub it on myself instead of spraying it on my body first. I also do not use the mitt that comes with it, I think it soaks up too much of the product. Instead I use the Equate self tanning mitt ( it is WAY better and lasts WAY longer than the high end mitts).
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS

I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Sharlene L.
Sharlene L.
Notre dame, NB

This is my first tanning product I try so I have nothing to compare too but its very easy to apply ,has a color guard so you can see where the color is going on your skin so you don't miss any spots I find the mitt doesn't stay on very well but thats the only complaint I would have.has a nice gradual fade & gives a nice golden bronze color no fake looking orange color
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now