BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Buy on ULTA*
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I bought Fake Bake Flawless on Amazon for cheap because I stopped using tanning beds to save my skin and be healthier. I love this self tanner because it does not give my skin an orange hue. Even the palest of skin will get a brown tan. I enjoy being able to be pale whenever I want or tan whenever I want now. The mitt makes it easy to apply just make sure not to miss any spots and go easy around the elbows, knees, feet, hands, and underarms. If you choose to use it on your underarms make sure all your deodorant is off, leave no residue. I thought all my deodorant was off but it must have left a residue because I had an ugly ring around my underarms. I think the residue repelled the self-tanner. It was hard to get the ring off too. Make sure you use the blue rubber gloves included because the liquid will soak through the mitt and stain your hands. I spray the liquid directly on to my skin and then rub it in so the mitt doesn't soak up as much. It doesn't have a TERRIBLE smell. It doesn't have a smell when you first apply it but 12 or so hours later you will notice a faint normal self-tanner smell. If you go to the gym or live in a hot climate I did experience some staining on my clothes especially my white bra which I just soaked in oxy-clean to get the stains off. I know it is hard to find a decent self-tanner but this stuff is great. I hope this helps!! :)
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
One of my favorite self tanners. Smell is nice. Dries fast. Looks amazing. Last long time. Can get messy, but this is my preferred method, over lotion and mousse. Mitt helps but I use a rubber glove underneath it because it does come through. Also have a nice color guide to help you see where you have applied.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I pair this sunless tanner with my St. Moriz that I buy on ebay. I apply the S.M. first, let it sit for 4-6hrs, then apply a second coat, using the spray-on Fake Bake (silver tube - not sure if there's a difference between that & the one shown here). It makes you EXTRA dark, and your legs look so incredible. I usually do my self-tanning routine at night, so I can wash it off in the morning.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH
One of the best self tanners out. It glides on smooth with the mitt and covers evenly. Be sure to watch knees and elbows as they tend to get extra dark since this products goes on so well.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL
This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, I've used them all). I put it on at night after I have showered, shaved, and exfoliated. Then, in the morning I just wash the indicator off and go. It never turns out streaky because of the mitt. I always spray it on the mitt, then apply it in circles on my body. The color turns out very natural (and I run rather pale).
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.