Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Macedonia, OH

Big Fake Bake fan! One of the easiest tanners to use and buffs out very nicely. The color is buildable and looks great on any skin tone. To me it seems to fade within 4-5 days, which isn't terrible. But this tanner is worth the money.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Before I've used Fake Bake I have tried about every self tanner that you can think of from St. Tropez to even Great Value brand and this is the holy grail of self tanners. I personally purchase the Fake Bake Flawless darker from Amazon.com because I like a dark, richer tan and its about half of the price if you were to go to Ulta to purchase. I love this because you would have to try to make this product streaky because you spray a few pumps into the glove and spread evenly. It does not have the self tanner smell either which I normally hate and it's not an orange color, it's a tan/brown. The only thing I would say is you NEED to exfoliate before applying because it can be splotchy if you have dry patches of skin, I also apply lotion so my skin stays soft and keeps it an all over color. I even bought one for my boyfriend since he's a tanning bed addict.
patricia p.
patricia p.
montreal, quebec

This product is my holy grail! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! its super easy to apply and also it last me for almost 2 weeks!

worth the money.
Candace W.
Candace W.

This is one of my favorite self tanners. It is kind of odd because it is a spray but I spray it into the mitt and then rub it on myself instead of spraying it on my body first. I also do not use the mitt that comes with it, I think it soaks up too much of the product. Instead I use the Equate self tanning mitt ( it is WAY better and lasts WAY longer than the high end mitts).
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN

I absolutely adore this self-tanner. My mom tans very easily, and she typically tans very quickly and easily outside while gardening and mowing the lawn. However, this year she's trying to take better care of her skin by wearing sunscreen - plus, she wants a more "even" tan instead of the shorts/tank top line she gets while mowing.

So, when I saw my mom a few weeks ago I thought she'd just been outside like every other summer! Her tan looked so real! She uses Fake Bake, and I had to try it. I used hers on my legs, then immediately ordered my own off Amazon. There's no major smell, it's SUPER easy to apply, and OH MY GOSH it looks so AMAZING. I'm suuuuper pale, so it's amazing that I didn't turn orange. One tip: make sure you let it stay on your skin for a few hours to let the tan "develop" before you get wet. If you put it on then go right to the beach or the pool, then it will rinse right off before it develops! (However, I will tell you that I got in the pool too soon but just below my bikini top and stood around. My arms and neck? Perfectly tan other than where my bikini top rubbed it off! Just looks like a tan line!)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

This is the best self tanner that there is! It gives a very natural looking bronzed glow that is not streaky!
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old hickory, Tn

This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Brandy b.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA

The best product I have tried so far. It gives my skin a natural glow like I have been in the sun all day. Remember to really watch your knees and ankles though. You can put a dab of oil in those places and all will be fine. Wonderful product and smells wonderful.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN

Im a self tan junkie! I love this stuff. It goes on my body great. The only thing i have a hard time with is my hands. But everything looks natural so that is why i love it.
Bragi B.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH

The best self tanner I have ever used! Applies easily, dries fast, doesn't rub off, doesn't smell and it lasts! If you apply it four days in a row, you can have a tan for up to two weeks. It looks so natural. I would highly recommend it to someone who isn't looking to spend tons of time in the sun, but still wanting to tan!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now