Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Nov. 4, 2014, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Favorite self tanner! Goes on easy with mitt & you are given gloves so your hands don't turn orange when applying! Drys almost instantly. You can see the where you applied it and where you did not, which helps to prevent streaks! I have sensitive skin and I was worried about applying this to my face, but I have no gotten breakouts from it yet! I believe it is well worth the money!
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Stow, OH
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Oct. 11, 2014, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Absolutely my favorite product by fake bake. Makes a big difference. No orange color for me
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
Aug. 27, 2014, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I have read nothing but great reviews on this product and finally decided to buy it for myself. I have been disappointed! Yes, it instantly gives you a nice tint of color and the smell is great BUT the next day I don't notice a significant color change at all. This product is great if you are new to self-tanning or don't want a dramatic tan.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
July 29, 2014, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Dec. 25, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
Aug. 31, 2014, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I swear by this stuff. Ive always been the type of person that can't tan for the life of me. Ive been patient with literally everything out on the market for sunless tanner and haven't found anything that suits me like this stuff. Just like any other tanner this isn't perfect you may have spots around your ankles and toes. With that being said its like night and day how noticeable its been on my fair skin. I get compliments constantly about how good I look. It comes with a professional mit and latex gloves. Definitely worth the money and super addicting!
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA
March 24, 2014, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Love how it works! Streak-free and easy to see where you applied. Easy clean up and rinse off! It is more of a gradual build up tan so for the people that can't wait this isn't for you! But loved the color of it! Wasn't orange, very natural!
Kaylea C.
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO
Nov. 1, 2014, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Helps darken your skin fast however left little dark spots on legs. It fades with in a week but it darkens your skin really quick be sure to spray appropriate distance from skin
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Sept. 3, 2014, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Love this product, but it is a bit time consuming. You have to exfoliate shave, etc. before hand, having eczema it wasn't ideal for some areas of skin. It still worked amazingly.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.