Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
As someone who is very fair, I can say this is the best self-tanner I've used. It smells great, has a dry, non-greasy feel, and goes on easily. The mit it comes with is washable and the saving grace of the tan world. You can apply as many layers as needed, as well. It builds beautifully. I continually purchase this on Amazon (it's super affordable) and recommend it to everyone I know.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE! only complaint is that it wears off really fast. It gives a good color but rubs off very fast. Good product though
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
My absolute favorite of all time self-tanner! Smells good, lasts a few days before it starts to fade, and the application is easy. The mitt works well and it dries fairly fast. They have a separate tanner for your face but I use this one all over and it's just fine. I usually find it on Amazon for $15 or so. Lasts a long time - I only purchase maybe once a year? I'm fairly erratic in my use of tanner though. This is the first one I grab when I need a quick dose of color.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fullerton, CA
I have tried several self tanning products but nothing applied as easily as i would have liked or gave me the amount of color pay off i was looking for for the amount of work i was putting into trying to look tan. I watched many reviews on youtube of self-tanning products and this one seemed to be very popular so i figured for the price i would try it out. I have loved it ever since it applies so easily and even comes with a mitt and gloves. I think i have purchased over 8 bottles of this product alone. I love that you can build up the color if you want to. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking into self-tanning. I love to fake bake!
Misty G.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA
I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
This is hands down my favorite self tanning method. I like this even better than going to an actual spray tan salon. It's way cheaper and goes on so nicely. The mitt makes it very easy to apply and it goes on evenly. The smell is fresh and it doesn't leave behind an odor like others.
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Becca F.
Becca F.
Austin, TX
I am a super pale girl, and self tanners historically made me look like a super pale girl who rubbed orange stuff on her skin. I asked my perpetually tan BFF what she used, and she tipped me off to Fake Bake. It's truly amazing; I had a beautiful, natural tan before I even hit the beach this summer.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Tori J.
Tori J.
I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.