Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY

Okay, so sometimes I have mixed feelings about Fake Bake, I love it because it is easy and convenient as far as a quick fix for a natural look, but I am not very good at the mitt, sometimes i get really good coverage, but other times I streak. I like it but the real thing is always better for me!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL

Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland , Oh

This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
Laura M.
Laura M.
st. louis , missouri

I have tried just about every drug store self tanner under the sun. I never wanted to shell out a ton of money for the high-end ones without knowing if they would really work "that much better". I saw on Amazon that Fake Bake Flawless had over 2 thousand reviews, and only cost around $12, so I figured I would try it out. When it came I was happy to see that it also came with a mitt and gloves in the box. I honestly can say that I have never been so impressed with a self tanner as I am this one. You can see where you apply it and it doesn't streak and you are able to rub it in so that the color looks consistent. One of the best parts for me is that it dries pretty much instantly :) By the time I have done my whole body, its all dry. Most of the other tanners I used I would have to stand in front of a fan or walk around the house for a long time till the "sticky" feeling was completely dry. The color looks really natural and not orange or fake at all. I like getting spray tans but I feel like this option is cheaper and works just as well, if not better. I feel that the staying power is really good with this tanner and I use it about once a week. I always put it on after I am dry from a shower and am going to bed. I wake up and rinse off the color guard. I would say the hardest part is getting your hands, I usually just take whatever is left on the mitt and rub it over my hands and a tiny bit on the sides of my fingers, so it doesn't look so drastic. All in all definitely worth trying!
brittany f.
brittany f.
youngstown, oh

This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Amazing self tanning for those on a budget that want to be tan but don't want to hit up the tanning beds (which I don't recommend.) Great product - Doesn't streak, easy to apply and fades off nicely. Doesn't have a super disgusting scent either. Make sure you exfoliate your body and moisturize your knees, elbows, ankles, knuckles and any dry spots! Also make sure you use the gloves or your hands will get stained through the kit! You can also use this on your face. This gives you a really great colour and I highly recommend it.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI

This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.

I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Fast, easy, and non-streaky application. The color guard ensures you don't miss any spots! I usually apply before bed and wash off in the morning. Very inexpensive to purchase on Amazon.
Beth M.
Beth M.

Love this stuff. It gives great real looking color without a terrible odor! The mitt makes it easy to apply without a mess too!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now