BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Tori J.
Tori J.
I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Ramon, CA
I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Chino, CA
I have tried several self tanning products but nothing applied as easily as i would have liked or gave me the amount of color pay off i was looking for for the amount of work i was putting into trying to look tan. I watched many reviews on youtube of self-tanning products and this one seemed to be very popular so i figured for the price i would try it out. I have loved it ever since it applies so easily and even comes with a mitt and gloves. I think i have purchased over 8 bottles of this product alone. I love that you can build up the color if you want to. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking into self-tanning. I love to fake bake!
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Does a pretty good job with not being too blotchy. It gives your skin a nice glow and doesn't give it that orange look. I bought mine off amazon for about $12 so it was reasonably priced !
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Visalia, CA
Favorite self tanner! I have tried a lot of self tanners and so far this is one of my favorites. If used lightly, does not turn you orange.
Salome K.
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
Fake Bake flawless is my all time favorite self tanner! You INSTANTLY have this gorgeous warm glow, that never looks orange or fake. The spray on application with the mit is practically fool proof. I recommend this to all of my pasty white friends for an instant tan! I'm blonde with fair skin, and this blends with my skin perfectly! It dries quickly and I've never had a problem with it transferring to my clothing. 5 stars all the way!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I have been using this for years. I purchase it once or twice a month, and I love it. Maybe when I have more expendable money to spend on self tanners I will find the perfect tanner, but this is close enough to perfect for now. Great, intense color upon application and until you get wet, after showering it is pretty lighter in color but still provides a nice glow. I have noticed shaving will pretty much get rid of all the color of where you shaved. And definitely use a really good body moisturizer while using this product! Smell is pretty strong, do NOT!!!! wear white or sleep on white sheets before you shower off the color guide. Can get patchy, especially in winter. and if you accidentally get water where you applied the tanner it will very noticeable and strange looking; coming from personal experience 🙄
Angie M.
Angie M.
Austin, TX
The BEST self tanner! I've never turned orange or any other funky color. It goes on "flawless" every time. I've learned to spray the area and use the mitt to rub it in instead of spraying the mitt! Totally recommend this product for an all over glow or touch ups between a booth spray tan!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.