BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR
Absolute life saver! When the only tanning salon in town closed, I thought I was dooooomed! (Plus, ya know, skin cancer and all that jazz.) A friend recommended Fake Bake, and I am hooked! Easy to use, honestly streak free, dries quickly, and leaves you a true tan color, no Oompa Loompa Orange!
Courtney M.
I'm on the fence with this product. It tends to last a long time but when applying it dries very fast. Almost too fast. So there is no room for error. I find it's easiest to use if you apply a lotion first.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Danielle  F.
Stow, OH
I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN
This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA
Love how it works! Streak-free and easy to see where you applied. Easy clean up and rinse off! It is more of a gradual build up tan so for the people that can't wait this isn't for you! But loved the color of it! Wasn't orange, very natural!
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Alison S.
Cambridge, MA
I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?