Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN

I absolutely adore this self-tanner. My mom tans very easily, and she typically tans very quickly and easily outside while gardening and mowing the lawn. However, this year she's trying to take better care of her skin by wearing sunscreen - plus, she wants a more "even" tan instead of the shorts/tank top line she gets while mowing.

So, when I saw my mom a few weeks ago I thought she'd just been outside like every other summer! Her tan looked so real! She uses Fake Bake, and I had to try it. I used hers on my legs, then immediately ordered my own off Amazon. There's no major smell, it's SUPER easy to apply, and OH MY GOSH it looks so AMAZING. I'm suuuuper pale, so it's amazing that I didn't turn orange. One tip: make sure you let it stay on your skin for a few hours to let the tan "develop" before you get wet. If you put it on then go right to the beach or the pool, then it will rinse right off before it develops! (However, I will tell you that I got in the pool too soon but just below my bikini top and stood around. My arms and neck? Perfectly tan other than where my bikini top rubbed it off! Just looks like a tan line!)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Before I've used Fake Bake I have tried about every self tanner that you can think of from St. Tropez to even Great Value brand and this is the holy grail of self tanners. I personally purchase the Fake Bake Flawless darker from Amazon.com because I like a dark, richer tan and its about half of the price if you were to go to Ulta to purchase. I love this because you would have to try to make this product streaky because you spray a few pumps into the glove and spread evenly. It does not have the self tanner smell either which I normally hate and it's not an orange color, it's a tan/brown. The only thing I would say is you NEED to exfoliate before applying because it can be splotchy if you have dry patches of skin, I also apply lotion so my skin stays soft and keeps it an all over color. I even bought one for my boyfriend since he's a tanning bed addict.
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old Hickory, TN

This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Catrina D.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH

I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
ashley P.
ashley P.
Lakeland, FL

I used to go to a tanning bed but the thought of skin cancer has recently scared me off! But, I can't stand being super pale. So I tried the next best thing...self tanners. I did a lot of research and came across Fake Bake. It had great reviews so i thought why not give it a try. And I love it! I rarely ever streak and if I do, it's because I wasn't being careful. I usually apply it at night right before bed. It does like a slightly funky smell but I shower the next morning. It keeps me looking tan and not orange. A great product that I have already hooked several friends on.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA

I swear by this stuff. Ive always been the type of person that can't tan for the life of me. Ive been patient with literally everything out on the market for sunless tanner and haven't found anything that suits me like this stuff. Just like any other tanner this isn't perfect you may have spots around your ankles and toes. With that being said its like night and day how noticeable its been on my fair skin. I get compliments constantly about how good I look. It comes with a professional mit and latex gloves. Definitely worth the money and super addicting!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Amazing self tanning for those on a budget that want to be tan but don't want to hit up the tanning beds (which I don't recommend.) Great product - Doesn't streak, easy to apply and fades off nicely. Doesn't have a super disgusting scent either. Make sure you exfoliate your body and moisturize your knees, elbows, ankles, knuckles and any dry spots! Also make sure you use the gloves or your hands will get stained through the kit! You can also use this on your face. This gives you a really great colour and I highly recommend it.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.

I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville, UT

I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now