BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Not big on these self tanner. It maybe because I am so pale it makes me look orange but I found that it also streaked me and I do use other self tanners so its not that i don't know how to apply it.
melissa p.
melissa p.
This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
Tori J.
Tori J.
I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Of all the self tanners I have tried (and its lots) this is my favorite over all. The color is so nice and deep. Easy application. Last days. No awful smell. Very affordable and lasts. If you follow the basics for self tanning, exfolliate, moisturize, apply in circular motion wearing mit or gloves, you will have a flawless tan every time!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Worcester, MA
Great color, easy to apply, not streaky! Only complaint is it can pool around feet, knuckles and elbows, but with good exfoliation that shouldn't be a problem.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Irvine, KY
Best self tanner I have ever used, it honestly looks so natural and smells great! I have had plenty of spray tans and used tons of self tanner and fake bake is by far the best!
Gloria W.
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
Gives a great, natural looking tan. My husband has to get my back for me since I can't reach but I don't hear him complaining. Needs to be reapplied a couple of times a week and be careful of staining your clothing and bedsheets. Don't wear white until after you shower next and you'll be okay.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
This stuff works wonders! If you want to have a nice color within a week just apply this and you'll get it. The only bad thing is you have to keep applying to keep the color.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.