Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Misty G.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA

I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

This is hands down my favorite self tanning method. I like this even better than going to an actual spray tan salon. It's way cheaper and goes on so nicely. The mitt makes it very easy to apply and it goes on evenly. The smell is fresh and it doesn't leave behind an odor like others.
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg , Fl

I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Becca F.
Becca F.
Austin, TX

I am a super pale girl, and self tanners historically made me look like a super pale girl who rubbed orange stuff on her skin. I asked my perpetually tan BFF what she used, and she tipped me off to Fake Bake. It's truly amazing; I had a beautiful, natural tan before I even hit the beach this summer.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA

This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Tori J.
Tori J.

I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
ashley P.
ashley P.
Lakeland, FL

I used to go to a tanning bed but the thought of skin cancer has recently scared me off! But, I can't stand being super pale. So I tried the next best thing...self tanners. I did a lot of research and came across Fake Bake. It had great reviews so i thought why not give it a try. And I love it! I rarely ever streak and if I do, it's because I wasn't being careful. I usually apply it at night right before bed. It does like a slightly funky smell but I shower the next morning. It keeps me looking tan and not orange. A great product that I have already hooked several friends on.
melissa p.
melissa p.

This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN

Not big on these self tanner. It maybe because I am so pale it makes me look orange but I found that it also streaked me and I do use other self tanners so its not that i don't know how to apply it.
Sharmae H.
Sharmae H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I am a self tan junkie and this stuff is by far my fav. I can put it on before I leave for work and not smell disgusting. Aside from the pleasant smell, when you apply it with the mitt it comes with, the tan is streak free. It has a really nice NATURAL looking color, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only down fall with the liquid is that it's a little messy.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now