BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Monica N.
Crosby, TX
I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Darlene P.
I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I'm ridiculously pale so I find that a lot of self tanners leave me looking orange (even highly rated self tanners). This one is awesome. It gives me such a natural looking tan, even after the first application. It is easy to use, smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. Total winner.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
I've tried a lot of self tanners. Found this product to work fairly well. I've found that It doesn't leave me orange but I have to make sure I apply it evenly. Definitely need the rubber gloves under the mit so you don't have self tanner get on your hands. For those of you who don't like the spray try Fake Bake's self tanner lotion with the mitt!
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I have read nothing but great reviews on this product and finally decided to buy it for myself. I have been disappointed! Yes, it instantly gives you a nice tint of color and the smell is great BUT the next day I don't notice a significant color change at all. This product is great if you are new to self-tanning or don't want a dramatic tan.
Kayla J.
Picayune
I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Of all the self tanners I have tried (and its lots) this is my favorite over all. The color is so nice and deep. Easy application. Last days. No awful smell. Very affordable and lasts. If you follow the basics for self tanning, exfolliate, moisturize, apply in circular motion wearing mit or gloves, you will have a flawless tan every time!
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL
This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, I've used them all). I put it on at night after I have showered, shaved, and exfoliated. Then, in the morning I just wash the indicator off and go. It never turns out streaky because of the mitt. I always spray it on the mitt, then apply it in circles on my body. The color turns out very natural (and I run rather pale).
Amber L.
Hallsville, TX
Love this product. I use to be a huge tanning bed nut now because I'm older and see what its done to my skin. I'm all about some fake tanner. This stuff look natural and is easy to use. Be careful around the hands and feet an bends take your time there. I buy it over and over
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't been able to get outside a lot this summer so I opted for this sunless tanner and it gives me a beautiful bronze tan. It's not orange at all. Definitely exfoliate before applying and apply at night though.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?