Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX

I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Bountiful, UT

Finally a self tanner that is easy to apply, does not have a bad smell and actually looks like a tan instead of an orange mess. I recommend this to everyone I know! There is a bit of a learning curve, but I was a pro by application #3.
Tori J.
Tori J.

I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH

Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Loda, IL

I cant even begin to tell you how amazing this sunless tanner is!!! Its super easy to use, smells yummy, and lasts for days!!! If you haven't tried it yet.... You MUST!!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sheffield

This fake tan doesn't end up blotchy and has a lovely smell. Tested in rain and is also waterproof! Lasts a couple of days until fading! Cheap too!
Kari L.
Kari L.

I used this product last night and it was perfect! No streaks and it smelled fabulous!! I would rather apply this myself than go get a spray tan!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL

Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA

I just love this product it makes you feel amazing! I would totally buy it again without a doubt! Awesome color!
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville, TN

I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now