Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (21)
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
Aug. 20, 2014, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
The only product that did not streak on me, leave me looking orange, or fade with blotches and flakes. It dries in minutes so I never have to worry about it getting on my clothes and it has a wonderful mitt that helps evenly apply the self-tanner. Hands down my favorite self tanner and I have tried A LOT!
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
March 4, 2014, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
One of the best self-tanners that I have ever used! I used this after my sister in law told me about it and let me try it. It shows up instantly and therefore you can fix and blotches or streaks. I built up my tan over several days. I seen several comments on here that it's best to use it at night, so I will definitely try it.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Nov. 9, 2013, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is one of the best self tanners . A fake bake products are amazing. The color is brown and lasts a while. It doesn't have a horrible scent.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
Dec. 15, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Brighton, MA
Sept. 28, 2014, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I could go on for days and days about how wonderful Fake Bake is. It is the most real-looking tanner you can find. I use it once, and the next day, people always comment how tan I look and that my skin is glowing. Exfoliating before use is definitely advisable, and having a friend help apply to certain areas is helpful too. I currently have two bottles on standby for whenever I need a little boost! So worth the money!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
Aug. 30, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I wanted to quit going to the tanning bed so I researched online products to try. I tried several & this is by far my favorite! The color is nice & deep. The smell is great, color doesn't come out onto my clothes/sheets.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
Aug. 25, 2014, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Great smell and does the job! A tip is to apply a lot of spray onto the mitt and apply in circular motions! Work on one area of the body at a time!
Valentine P.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I'm content with this, beats lotion & mousse application any day. Buildable, nice scent (fades to typical tanner smell though after initial develope time). One application usually lasts me 4-7days before reapplying. I can even tan my face with mit excess solution w/out over spraying or breaking me out [I'm sensitive! ]. FAVORITE SELF-TANNER♡
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Louisa, KY
July 12, 2013, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Its so easy to use and gives you a natural looking tan. I recommend this to everyone when they come in the shop!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
Oct. 20, 2014, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Overall great product with minimal streaking. I've used this off and on for years and love that it gives instant color, the only downside would be the un-even wear when it is starting to fade and if I use it on my face it seems to cause breakouts.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?