BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This product is my absolute favorite! why? Its perfect for any skin tone, yes any. It looks natural and has no nasty smell. The mitt provided makes application a breeze. This is definitely my Number 1 self tanner. Remember, laying in the sun may cause skin damage and can cause cancer.
Darlene P.
I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
I've tried a lot of self tanners. Found this product to work fairly well. I've found that It doesn't leave me orange but I have to make sure I apply it evenly. Definitely need the rubber gloves under the mit so you don't have self tanner get on your hands. For those of you who don't like the spray try Fake Bake's self tanner lotion with the mitt!
Kayla J.
Picayune
I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I have read nothing but great reviews on this product and finally decided to buy it for myself. I have been disappointed! Yes, it instantly gives you a nice tint of color and the smell is great BUT the next day I don't notice a significant color change at all. This product is great if you are new to self-tanning or don't want a dramatic tan.
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL
This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, I've used them all). I put it on at night after I have showered, shaved, and exfoliated. Then, in the morning I just wash the indicator off and go. It never turns out streaky because of the mitt. I always spray it on the mitt, then apply it in circles on my body. The color turns out very natural (and I run rather pale).
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
One of the best self-tanners that I have ever used! I used this after my sister in law told me about it and let me try it. It shows up instantly and therefore you can fix and blotches or streaks. I built up my tan over several days. I seen several comments on here that it's best to use it at night, so I will definitely try it.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
One of my favorite self tanners. Smell is nice. Dries fast. Looks amazing. Last long time. Can get messy, but this is my preferred method, over lotion and mousse. Mitt helps but I use a rubber glove underneath it because it does come through. Also have a nice color guide to help you see where you have applied.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?