Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Tori J.
Tori J.

I love this product! It doesn't look orange and its super easy to apply. I would recommend getting it on amazon to save money. I think i may have gotten this for somewhere between 20-35 dollars! Totally worth the money!!
ashley P.
ashley P.
Lakeland, FL

I used to go to a tanning bed but the thought of skin cancer has recently scared me off! But, I can't stand being super pale. So I tried the next best thing...self tanners. I did a lot of research and came across Fake Bake. It had great reviews so i thought why not give it a try. And I love it! I rarely ever streak and if I do, it's because I wasn't being careful. I usually apply it at night right before bed. It does like a slightly funky smell but I shower the next morning. It keeps me looking tan and not orange. A great product that I have already hooked several friends on.
melissa p.
melissa p.

This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN

Not big on these self tanner. It maybe because I am so pale it makes me look orange but I found that it also streaked me and I do use other self tanners so its not that i don't know how to apply it.
Sharmae H.
Sharmae H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I am a self tan junkie and this stuff is by far my fav. I can put it on before I leave for work and not smell disgusting. Aside from the pleasant smell, when you apply it with the mitt it comes with, the tan is streak free. It has a really nice NATURAL looking color, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only down fall with the liquid is that it's a little messy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY

Okay, so sometimes I have mixed feelings about Fake Bake, I love it because it is easy and convenient as far as a quick fix for a natural look, but I am not very good at the mitt, sometimes i get really good coverage, but other times I streak. I like it but the real thing is always better for me!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL

Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland , Oh

This is the first self tanner I have used. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application. The only thing is that I have peeling skin from a sun burn right now. Also if you already have a tan you will need to apply more than one coat. One coat of this did not give me the results I wanted.
brittany f.
brittany f.
youngstown, oh

This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI

This is the first self tanner that I've use and I loved it! The only thing I dislike is that it's a spray and it can get messy quick. Other than that it dries quick and smells like Hawaii. Gives you a great dark tan.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now