BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Tacoma
Works just as good as a tanning salon in half the time. I use it every summer and love it!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Fake Bake tan spray has been the only at home self applied fake tan that doesn't turn my skin orange! It lasts pretty long, and doesn't fade streaky or patchy.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
This is a great product for fair skin! It did not make me look orange at all. Easy to apply to get the level of color you want.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.
A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL
Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
Okay, so sometimes I have mixed feelings about Fake Bake, I love it because it is easy and convenient as far as a quick fix for a natural look, but I am not very good at the mitt, sometimes i get really good coverage, but other times I streak. I like it but the real thing is always better for me!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.