Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sheffield

This fake tan doesn't end up blotchy and has a lovely smell. Tested in rain and is also waterproof! Lasts a couple of days until fading! Cheap too!
Kari L.
Kari L.

I used this product last night and it was perfect! No streaks and it smelled fabulous!! I would rather apply this myself than go get a spray tan!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA

I just love this product it makes you feel amazing! I would totally buy it again without a doubt! Awesome color!
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville, TN

I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS

If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Catrina D.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH

I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA

I swear by this stuff. Ive always been the type of person that can't tan for the life of me. Ive been patient with literally everything out on the market for sunless tanner and haven't found anything that suits me like this stuff. Just like any other tanner this isn't perfect you may have spots around your ankles and toes. With that being said its like night and day how noticeable its been on my fair skin. I get compliments constantly about how good I look. It comes with a professional mit and latex gloves. Definitely worth the money and super addicting!
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville , Ut

I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Brighton, MA

I could go on for days and days about how wonderful Fake Bake is. It is the most real-looking tanner you can find. I use it once, and the next day, people always comment how tan I look and that my skin is glowing. Exfoliating before use is definitely advisable, and having a friend help apply to certain areas is helpful too. I currently have two bottles on standby for whenever I need a little boost! So worth the money!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now