Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX

Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI

I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL

I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL

This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, I've used them all). I put it on at night after I have showered, shaved, and exfoliated. Then, in the morning I just wash the indicator off and go. It never turns out streaky because of the mitt. I always spray it on the mitt, then apply it in circles on my body. The color turns out very natural (and I run rather pale).
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Favorite self tanner! Goes on easy with mitt & you are given gloves so your hands don't turn orange when applying! Drys almost instantly. You can see the where you applied it and where you did not, which helps to prevent streaks! I have sensitive skin and I was worried about applying this to my face, but I have no gotten breakouts from it yet! I believe it is well worth the money!
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Stow, OH

I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Tierra Verde, FL

Absolutely my favorite product by fake bake. Makes a big difference. No orange color for me
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO

I have read nothing but great reviews on this product and finally decided to buy it for myself. I have been disappointed! Yes, it instantly gives you a nice tint of color and the smell is great BUT the next day I don't notice a significant color change at all. This product is great if you are new to self-tanning or don't want a dramatic tan.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC

I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX

I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?