BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Krysta W.
I tried this for the first time a few months ago and absolutely love it! I ordered it from Amazon. Love that it comes with a mitt for easy application. The medium shade does not streak and also smells really good. Definitely recommend!
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't been able to get outside a lot this summer so I opted for this sunless tanner and it gives me a beautiful bronze tan. It's not orange at all. Definitely exfoliate before applying and apply at night though.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I liked this product overall. It gives your skin a nice sunkissed look. The packaging was nice and included everything I needed. It was a good value. My skin looks a little iffy when the product starts to fade.
Bragi B.
Alliance, OH
The best self tanner I have ever used! Applies easily, dries fast, doesn't rub off, doesn't smell and it lasts! If you apply it four days in a row, you can have a tan for up to two weeks. It looks so natural. I would highly recommend it to someone who isn't looking to spend tons of time in the sun, but still wanting to tan!
melissa p.
This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
I actually love this product, it smells nice and nothing like other self tanners I've used, I normally have to worry about turning orange. But just a few sprays of flawless and I'm bronzed and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on my clothing!! It also lasts a for few showers even with exfoliation. Love love love
J G.
OK, so I read reviews about this stuff saying it was awesome. I had to try it for myself. The results are good, but nothing phenomenal like I was expecting from the reviews. Also, I used it on my face and it definitely increased the look of pores. Not a great option for the face.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
One of the best self-tanners that I have ever used! I used this after my sister in law told me about it and let me try it. It shows up instantly and therefore you can fix and blotches or streaks. I built up my tan over several days. I seen several comments on here that it's best to use it at night, so I will definitely try it.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
One of my favorite self tanners. Smell is nice. Dries fast. Looks amazing. Last long time. Can get messy, but this is my preferred method, over lotion and mousse. Mitt helps but I use a rubber glove underneath it because it does come through. Also have a nice color guide to help you see where you have applied.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?