BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last? I'm looking to find somethin...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV
Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trussville, AL
I really like this product. I have fair skin and this product gives me a realistic tan. I'm not a huge fan of the mitt. It tends to slide off my hands easily while rubbing in the product but the spray is great!
Evi F.
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
I just love this product it makes you feel amazing! I would totally buy it again without a doubt! Awesome color!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lumberton, MS
I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Humble, TX
I have a yellow to olive skin tone and this product made me incredibly orange. It was streaky, smelled bad and got all over the place. If you have a lighter skin tone it may work for you.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
I've tried a lot of self tanners. Found this product to work fairly well. I've found that It doesn't leave me orange but I have to make sure I apply it evenly. Definitely need the rubber gloves under the mit so you don't have self tanner get on your hands. For those of you who don't like the spray try Fake Bake's self tanner lotion with the mitt!
alexis g.
alexis g.
You do get really tan but after every shower you have dark spots that make you look un natural
Candace W.
Candace W.
This is a very nice self tanner. It gives a really nice color and smells very good, but it sprays everywhere! I use it in my bedroom and it got all over the walls and some of my clothes!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?