BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I found Fake Bake a couple years ago and have never looked back. For me there is no question, this is the best fake tanner that there is. I am really really pale, like WHITE. Most self-tanners turn me orange but Fake Bake always leaves me nice and brown. Love it.
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS
Love this stuff.. never streaky or too much. i put it on before bed and it does have a funky smell in the morning, but i just rinse off. I'm super pale and it makes me just have a healthy color to my body when i want to show a little leg. love the mit as well!
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This product is my absolute favorite! why? Its perfect for any skin tone, yes any. It looks natural and has no nasty smell. The mitt provided makes application a breeze. This is definitely my Number 1 self tanner. Remember, laying in the sun may cause skin damage and can cause cancer.
brittany f.
Boardman, OH
This was the first self tanner I ever used and it's probably still one of my favorites. It gives such a natural beautiful glow without looking like too much. It has a great wear time and when it starts to fade it does it very nicely. I highly highly highly recommend exfoliating before you use this self tanner though because it will definitely cling to dry patches!!
Emily D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
FakeBack flawless is a great self tanner, I've tried many but I love this one because it gives me a deep bronze without any Orange. The only problem I ran into is that it washes off very quickly. I love that it looks "natural" and it's easy to apply!
Darlene P.
I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I'm ridiculously pale so I find that a lot of self tanners leave me looking orange (even highly rated self tanners). This one is awesome. It gives me such a natural looking tan, even after the first application. It is easy to use, smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. Total winner.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
I've tried a lot of self tanners. Found this product to work fairly well. I've found that It doesn't leave me orange but I have to make sure I apply it evenly. Definitely need the rubber gloves under the mit so you don't have self tanner get on your hands. For those of you who don't like the spray try Fake Bake's self tanner lotion with the mitt!
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I have read nothing but great reviews on this product and finally decided to buy it for myself. I have been disappointed! Yes, it instantly gives you a nice tint of color and the smell is great BUT the next day I don't notice a significant color change at all. This product is great if you are new to self-tanning or don't want a dramatic tan.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?