BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last? I'm looking to find somethin...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA
Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
This is a great product for fair skin! It did not make me look orange at all. Easy to apply to get the level of color you want.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.
A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville , TN
I love this self tanner! Only downfall is the scent and I always have a hard time around my hands and feet.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Mai H.
Mai H.
First time ever self tanning and I love it! I was very skeptical about it first but hands down it had an amazing outcome. Super glad I found this because I hate being so pale in the winter. Holy grail right here ❤️
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?