Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
This is the best self tanner I have ever used. Works great and last a long time.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I bought Fake Bake Flawless on Amazon for cheap because I stopped using tanning beds to save my skin and be healthier. I love this self tanner because it does not give my skin an orange hue. Even the palest of skin will get a brown tan. I enjoy being able to be pale whenever I want or tan whenever I want now. The mitt makes it easy to apply just make sure not to miss any spots and go easy around the elbows, knees, feet, hands, and underarms. If you choose to use it on your underarms make sure all your deodorant is off, leave no residue. I thought all my deodorant was off but it must have left a residue because I had an ugly ring around my underarms. I think the residue repelled the self-tanner. It was hard to get the ring off too. Make sure you use the blue rubber gloves included because the liquid will soak through the mitt and stain your hands. I spray the liquid directly on to my skin and then rub it in so the mitt doesn't soak up as much. It doesn't have a TERRIBLE smell. It doesn't have a smell when you first apply it but 12 or so hours later you will notice a faint normal self-tanner smell. If you go to the gym or live in a hot climate I did experience some staining on my clothes especially my white bra which I just soaked in oxy-clean to get the stains off. I know it is hard to find a decent self-tanner but this stuff is great. I hope this helps!! :)
Alison A.
Alison A.
Fountain, CO

This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Valentine P.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA

I'm content with this, beats lotion & mousse application any day. Buildable, nice scent (fades to typical tanner smell though after initial develope time). One application usually lasts me 4-7days before reapplying. I can even tan my face with mit excess solution w/out over spraying or breaking me out [I'm sensitive! ]. FAVORITE SELF-TANNER♡
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX

I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Bountiful, UT

Finally a self tanner that is easy to apply, does not have a bad smell and actually looks like a tan instead of an orange mess. I recommend this to everyone I know! There is a bit of a learning curve, but I was a pro by application #3.
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH

Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bloomfield, IA

I cant even begin to tell you how amazing this sunless tanner is!!! Its super easy to use, smells yummy, and lasts for days!!! If you haven't tried it yet.... You MUST!!!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now