Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Amy L.
Amy L.

This product is so good and stayed on my skin for 3-4 days and it gives you a glow fin
This is the best self tanner I have ever used. Works great and last a long time.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I bought Fake Bake Flawless on Amazon for cheap because I stopped using tanning beds to save my skin and be healthier. I love this self tanner because it does not give my skin an orange hue. Even the palest of skin will get a brown tan. I enjoy being able to be pale whenever I want or tan whenever I want now. The mitt makes it easy to apply just make sure not to miss any spots and go easy around the elbows, knees, feet, hands, and underarms. If you choose to use it on your underarms make sure all your deodorant is off, leave no residue. I thought all my deodorant was off but it must have left a residue because I had an ugly ring around my underarms. I think the residue repelled the self-tanner. It was hard to get the ring off too. Make sure you use the blue rubber gloves included because the liquid will soak through the mitt and stain your hands. I spray the liquid directly on to my skin and then rub it in so the mitt doesn't soak up as much. It doesn't have a TERRIBLE smell. It doesn't have a smell when you first apply it but 12 or so hours later you will notice a faint normal self-tanner smell. If you go to the gym or live in a hot climate I did experience some staining on my clothes especially my white bra which I just soaked in oxy-clean to get the stains off. I know it is hard to find a decent self-tanner but this stuff is great. I hope this helps!! :)
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS

If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Laura M.
Laura M.
st. louis , missouri

I have tried just about every drug store self tanner under the sun. I never wanted to shell out a ton of money for the high-end ones without knowing if they would really work "that much better". I saw on Amazon that Fake Bake Flawless had over 2 thousand reviews, and only cost around $12, so I figured I would try it out. When it came I was happy to see that it also came with a mitt and gloves in the box. I honestly can say that I have never been so impressed with a self tanner as I am this one. You can see where you apply it and it doesn't streak and you are able to rub it in so that the color looks consistent. One of the best parts for me is that it dries pretty much instantly :) By the time I have done my whole body, its all dry. Most of the other tanners I used I would have to stand in front of a fan or walk around the house for a long time till the "sticky" feeling was completely dry. The color looks really natural and not orange or fake at all. I like getting spray tans but I feel like this option is cheaper and works just as well, if not better. I feel that the staying power is really good with this tanner and I use it about once a week. I always put it on after I am dry from a shower and am going to bed. I wake up and rinse off the color guard. I would say the hardest part is getting your hands, I usually just take whatever is left on the mitt and rub it over my hands and a tiny bit on the sides of my fingers, so it doesn't look so drastic. All in all definitely worth trying!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Fountain, Co

This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Sharmae H.
Sharmae H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I am a self tan junkie and this stuff is by far my fav. I can put it on before I leave for work and not smell disgusting. Aside from the pleasant smell, when you apply it with the mitt it comes with, the tan is streak free. It has a really nice NATURAL looking color, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only down fall with the liquid is that it's a little messy.
Valentine P.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA

I'm content with this, beats lotion & mousse application any day. Buildable, nice scent (fades to typical tanner smell though after initial develope time). One application usually lasts me 4-7days before reapplying. I can even tan my face with mit excess solution w/out over spraying or breaking me out [I'm sensitive! ]. FAVORITE SELF-TANNER♡
melissa p.
melissa p.

This works great i get a lot of compliments on this. It has great color, goes on great easy to apply, doesn't have the best smell it smells ok. I'm working on my second bottle i bought it on amazon i highly advise getting it. Only problem i have with it is it gets darker around my knees like in my pores under the knees.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA

Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?

Join Now