BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #8 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Christina O.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN
This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Cambridge, MA
I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is a great product, gives a nice even tan, green based so it looks more brown when applying, i love the fact that it has color to it already so you can see any place that you missed, no streaking, smell is OK, dried fairly quick, gave me great even,natural looking tan.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Gilbertsville, PA
THIS IS THE BEST TANNER OUT THERE! i have been using this stuff for 4 years and i can say it is the best product i have used. i am so pale and one application makes me look so tan without looking orange!
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
This is the best sunless tanning set for the value, hands down. The mitt and gloves ensure your hands don't get stained and the color of the tanner is perfect.
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.
I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this is one of my favorite self tanners that is out on the market. it is very effective and doesn't leave me orange!
Aly M.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL
My all time favorite self tanner. Super easy, smells like vacation in a bottle (coconuts and sunscreen) and goes on super well. The color is instantly dark it's amazing.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.