BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
San Clemente, CA
I love the color it gives me and the glove is included. I got mine from Ulta and it wasn't expensive for what you get out of the product. I would used it 1-2 times a week to maintain color. Mind you I'm pale skin and blonde hair so sometimes products will make me orange but not this one! I gave it 4/5 stars because the smell isn't the best and sometimes it comes off on clothes even a day or two later. Overall great product that does the job!
Darlene P.
Darlene P.
I LOVE Fake Bake!!!! The greatest thing about it is the fact that you look like you've spent hours in the sun, perfecting your tan, when it all comes out of the bottle! You get an immediate tan that looks great, looks real and you're not ORANGE. It's well worth the money spent. Love it!!!!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This fake bake is great! Don't let the name fool you it really makes the skin look natural and beautiful. I enjoy this product.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Love this self tanner. It works so well! I get compliments on the color all the time, so great for winter when I have no color
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR
Absolute life saver! When the only tanning salon in town closed, I thought I was dooooomed! (Plus, ya know, skin cancer and all that jazz.) A friend recommended Fake Bake, and I am hooked! Easy to use, honestly streak free, dries quickly, and leaves you a true tan color, no Oompa Loompa Orange!
Christina O.
Christina O.
La Porte, IN
This is one of the best self tanners I've used! Great color payoff that lasts 3 to 4 days before fully faded. Has a very dark guide so definitely want to use a mit or gloves to apply. Has a slight tropical smell when first applied. I apply to my face as well and have never broke out from it.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Albany, NY
I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is a great product, gives a nice even tan, green based so it looks more brown when applying, i love the fact that it has color to it already so you can see any place that you missed, no streaking, smell is OK, dried fairly quick, gave me great even,natural looking tan.
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.
I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.