Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Candace W.
Candace W.

This is a very nice self tanner. It gives a really nice color and smells very good, but it sprays everywhere! I use it in my bedroom and it got all over the walls and some of my clothes!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Fountain, co

This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Tucson, AZ

I have the fairest skin ever and have tried many many self tanners. The color payoff from this product is amazing - not orange at all. I love it so much! Only downside is the inevitable fake tan smell but not much that can be done about that!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Loda, IL

I cant even begin to tell you how amazing this sunless tanner is!!! Its super easy to use, smells yummy, and lasts for days!!! If you haven't tried it yet.... You MUST!!!
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Bountiful, UT

Finally a self tanner that is easy to apply, does not have a bad smell and actually looks like a tan instead of an orange mess. I recommend this to everyone I know! There is a bit of a learning curve, but I was a pro by application #3.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY

The only product that did not streak on me, leave me looking orange, or fade with blotches and flakes. It dries in minutes so I never have to worry about it getting on my clothes and it has a wonderful mitt that helps evenly apply the self-tanner. Hands down my favorite self tanner and I have tried A LOT!
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

One of the best self-tanners that I have ever used! I used this after my sister in law told me about it and let me try it. It shows up instantly and therefore you can fix and blotches or streaks. I built up my tan over several days. I seen several comments on here that it's best to use it at night, so I will definitely try it.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

This is one of the best self tanners . A fake bake products are amazing. The color is brown and lasts a while. It doesn't have a horrible scent.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD

This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA

I could go on for days and days about how wonderful Fake Bake is. It is the most real-looking tanner you can find. I use it once, and the next day, people always comment how tan I look and that my skin is glowing. Exfoliating before use is definitely advisable, and having a friend help apply to certain areas is helpful too. I currently have two bottles on standby for whenever I need a little boost! So worth the money!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?