Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
Dec. 28, 2015, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA
Sept. 15, 2015, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Nov. 8, 2015, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is a great product for fair skin! It did not make me look orange at all. Easy to apply to get the level of color you want.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
Nov. 8, 2015, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
Sept. 12, 2015, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.
Nov. 7, 2015, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
olivia l.
olivia l.
Dayton, OH
March 25, 2015, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV
March 21, 2015, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trussville, AL
March 21, 2015, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I really like this product. I have fair skin and this product gives me a realistic tan. I'm not a huge fan of the mitt. It tends to slide off my hands easily while rubbing in the product but the spray is great!
Evi F.
Evi F.
Aliso Viejo, CA
March 15, 2015, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I purchased this in a salon originally over a year ago. I feel that I get just as good of a tan with this product as when I get professionally sprayed. I highly recommend it.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.