Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Beth M.
Beth M.

Love this stuff. It gives great real looking color without a terrible odor! The mitt makes it easy to apply without a mess too!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Irwin, PA

This is the best self tanner there is! Never makes me look orange. Has a great smell! Long lasting. I use almost everyday lol.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Owensboro, KY

LOVE! only complaint is that it wears off really fast. It gives a good color but rubs off very fast. Good product though
Bekah M.
Bekah M.

I have used this product many times in the past and love it! It leaves you with a really great glow for the summertime.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
N Ridgeville, OH

Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Montgomery, AL

Good, dark color, would like it to last longer but the smell is good. Can find for a good price online or at ulta.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL

The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

This is the best self tanner that there is! It gives a very natural looking bronzed glow that is not streaky!
Definitely one to try! A bit pricey but very high quality product! Many others of similar quality though! :)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA

Found the perfect swimsuit to fit my post mastectomy body. Feeling confident, now all I need is a tan !!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now