BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Nikki B.
This is hands down my favorite self tanning method. I like this even better than going to an actual spray tan salon. It's way cheaper and goes on so nicely. The mitt makes it very easy to apply and it goes on evenly. The smell is fresh and it doesn't leave behind an odor like others.
Elizabeth R.
Favorite self tanner! Goes on easy with mitt & you are given gloves so your hands don't turn orange when applying! Drys almost instantly. You can see the where you applied it and where you did not, which helps to prevent streaks! I have sensitive skin and I was worried about applying this to my face, but I have no gotten breakouts from it yet! I believe it is well worth the money!
Meghan S.
Fulton, MD
I love the color it gives me and the glove is included. I got mine from Ulta and it wasn't expensive for what you get out of the product. I would used it 1-2 times a week to maintain color. Mind you I'm pale skin and blonde hair so sometimes products will make me orange but not this one! I gave it 4/5 stars because the smell isn't the best and sometimes it comes off on clothes even a day or two later. Overall great product that does the job!
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
My favorite tanning spray. It works quicker than any other brand I've tried. It also has a pleasant smell which I like. It doesn't come off onto my clothes either. I've actually had people ask me where I tan. I just say at home! Lol I love it! Another great product
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
I got this product for 11 dollars at a beauty supply store. I love it! Best 11 dollars spent. I love the mit. It makes it so easy to apply. The formula smells like artificial coconut though. That's my only complaint. The color is orange the first day but after my second shower, it just looks tan. The formula also lets you go a long ways. 4 sprays can do my whole calf
Wendy C.
Clarksville, MI
I saw this Tanner on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I haven't tried anything cents. When I wear it everybody thinks it's my actual tan. It's pretty easy to apply. I usually just get in the bathtub and spray all over but I know you're supposed to spray it on the mitt. I mainly use that mitt to rub it in.
Nancy G.
I pair this sunless tanner with my St. Moriz that I buy on ebay. I apply the S.M. first, let it sit for 4-6hrs, then apply a second coat, using the spray-on Fake Bake (silver tube - not sure if there's a difference between that & the one shown here). It makes you EXTRA dark, and your legs look so incredible. I usually do my self-tanning routine at night, so I can wash it off in the morning.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I found Fake Bake a couple years ago and have never looked back. For me there is no question, this is the best fake tanner that there is. I am really really pale, like WHITE. Most self-tanners turn me orange but Fake Bake always leaves me nice and brown. Love it.
Candace W.
This is one of my favorite self tanners. It is kind of odd because it is a spray but I spray it into the mitt and then rub it on myself instead of spraying it on my body first. I also do not use the mitt that comes with it, I think it soaks up too much of the product. Instead I use the Equate self tanning mitt ( it is WAY better and lasts WAY longer than the high end mitts).
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This product is my absolute favorite! why? Its perfect for any skin tone, yes any. It looks natural and has no nasty smell. The mitt provided makes application a breeze. This is definitely my Number 1 self tanner. Remember, laying in the sun may cause skin damage and can cause cancer.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?