BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harts
❤❤❤ love fakebake! Ahhmayzinggg product, defiantly a must have! Price isn't bad either. My daughter and I use it lots, she doesn't tan easy & it's gentle on the skin! Would recommended to anyone.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This in my opinion is the best Self Tanner. It gives an amazing color and glow and is pretty easy to apply. It's not orange and last a pretty good while. Only negative is that when it dries it does have kind of a bad smell but it's not horrible or anything. I ALWAYS use mine at night. Use the exfoliating stuff you can buy and then sleep in it and shower in the morning. Wear older clothes when sleeping cause it will kind of rub off but if it does it will wash out of your clothes just fine. I get so many compliments on my tan when I use it
Erica H.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
I think that this provides a natural glow if used properly. I have very fair skin, so I have to be pretty careful. This product provides a pretty gradual tan, in my opinion. However, I think the smell is terrible, and I realized quickly that I had to be careful with it rubbing off on clothes. I usually put it on at night and make sure that I'm wearing older clothes that I don't care too much about. Most of my complaints are probably consistent with what I'd say about any other product, so I think it might just be the nature of sunless tanner. I think it is overall the best full body sunless tanning product that I have used, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a little more color.
Halle R.
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
I used to work at a tanning salon so I've tried a lot of tanning products. I just tried this one and I am amazed at how well it works! Doesn't streak and it doesn't make you orange. Makes the perfect shade of tan!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is a non streaky self tanner. I have a problem with the product staying in my pores even when I exfoliate. Also the mit the first time you use it it will shed brown fuzzy all over you.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN
This is by far the best self tanner I have used yet. If you exfoliate beforehand, it is very easy to apply and avoid any streaking. I leave it on over night and then wash it off in the morning, DO NOT exfoliate after it is applied to make it last longer. It looks like a very natural tan, not orange, and I normally reapply about once a week after that. I will keep on using this product and would recommend to anyone that is wanting to avoid using tanning beds!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product give you a nice look and stays on really well I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay to get spray tans
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing, love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I never had any issues with streaking or turning orange so I'm giving this 5 stars.
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
Baxter, TN
This is the end all, be all of self tanning. You can't mess it up! It is 100% goof proof, you follow the directions, and in return you get a gorgeous tan
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.