Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Just tried this for the first time for my daughters wedding. I absolutely love it. Great color, easy to use & clean up. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Jess N.
Jess N.
Love this self tanner. It works so well! I get compliments on the color all the time, so great for winter when I have no color
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR
Dec. 18, 2015, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Absolute life saver! When the only tanning salon in town closed, I thought I was dooooomed! (Plus, ya know, skin cancer and all that jazz.) A friend recommended Fake Bake, and I am hooked! Easy to use, honestly streak free, dries quickly, and leaves you a true tan color, no Oompa Loompa Orange!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Albany, NY
Sept. 29, 2015, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Dec. 11, 2015, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
This is a great product, gives a nice even tan, green based so it looks more brown when applying, i love the fact that it has color to it already so you can see any place that you missed, no streaking, smell is OK, dried fairly quick, gave me great even,natural looking tan.
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.
Nov. 6, 2015, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Aly M.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL
Dec. 22, 2015, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
My all time favorite self tanner. Super easy, smells like vacation in a bottle (coconuts and sunscreen) and goes on super well. The color is instantly dark it's amazing.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Oct. 25, 2015, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Tacoma
Works just as good as a tanning salon in half the time. I use it every summer and love it!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Nov. 10, 2015, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Fake Bake tan spray has been the only at home self applied fake tan that doesn't turn my skin orange! It lasts pretty long, and doesn't fade streaky or patchy.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.