Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL

Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX

Fake Bake used to be my summer time ritual for that summertime glow. But it seems like something has changed and it does not last as long as it used to. For the price it isn't a bad deal, I just feel like I'm wasting product. Also, the smell isn't that great in my opinion. It doesn't streak though and I love that.
Selina H.
Selina H.
Tupelo, Ms

I am very fair skinned. To me Fake Bake was a hit and miss. The first time I purchased it, it was amazing! The second time not so much. It streaked on me bad and just looked bad. It's somewhat long lasting. I spent a few days building the color I wanted up. I would try it again. Maybe a different one from fake bake
Megean R.
Megean R.
New Castle, IN

This stuff is so wonderful it gives you a natural look and doesn't make you smell weird. I also love the sponge it comes with to apply the product. It did not make me break out or anything and I had used it for years. I need to buy some more!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Anderson, SC

I am in love with this, just as I used to be in love with tanning beds but I will NEVER go back. Very easy to apply with the mitt and leaves me a beautiful, natural golden color. People still think I sun tan. I usually shower every other day when I can, and this lasts through about one shower before it begins to fade. But, when you're already wearing it, it is much easier to reapply than the initial application. The mitt it comes with has lasted me the entire bottle (just make sure to clean it well after each use). Fades beautifully and isn't splotchy.
Jami B.
Jami B.
Storm Lake, IA

This is my favorite self tanner. It gives you instant color! The tint helps you see where you are putting it so you don't miss a spot. I use it nightly before bed and shower in the morning and it gives me a great natural looking tan! Color lasts a couple of days!
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky

Does a pretty good job with not being too blotchy. It gives your skin a nice glow and doesn't give it that orange look. I bought mine off amazon for about $12 so it was reasonably priced !
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

I have done the leg work on self tanning products. I have tried everything on the market I have completely wasted hundreds of dollars on St.Tropez! Fake bake is the BEST color, lasting, and smelling self tanner on the market! This set is great because it comes with the durable, soft long lasting mitt. Stock up
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Fraser, MI

Love this stuff! No nasty smell or orange color! Very gentle on my skin, with amazing results! I bought it online at Ulta. Excellent price and it lasts a long time!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM

Did not like this tanner. It stinks. And it's sticky. And doesn't leave a golden color it leaves a brown fake looking tan.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now