Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
America B.
America B.
Webb City, MO

It's almost impossible to find a streak free self tanner but fake bake when applied correctly is the best most natural looking self tanner money can buy!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot Afb, ND

This is my second favorite after Loving Tan. It has a great scent, it develops pretty evenly, and the application mitt is included ( a huge plus!)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa

Simply the best sunless bronzer there is!! No orange, no streaks, looks very natural. I'm pale as snow so this is my lifeline in the summer. :)
amber d.
amber d.

I absolutely love this tanner! The smell is amazing & the mitt allows for a perfect application. Very gentle product ...highly recommended
Allison T.
Allison T.
Sheffield, AL

Hands down the best!!! Rich brown color! The fit can leak a little of the spray on to your hands so I do suggest wearing gloves under!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA

Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
patricia p.
patricia p.
calgary, Alberta

This product is my holy grail! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! its super easy to apply and also it last me for almost 2 weeks!

worth the money.
Emma B.
Emma B.

I absolutely love this tanner, it goes on so smoothly and has a nice natural brown color instead of being too orange, I love it!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.

This is a great product for fair skin! It did not make me look orange at all. Easy to apply to get the level of color you want.
Beth M.
Beth M.

Love this stuff. It gives great real looking color without a terrible odor! The mitt makes it easy to apply without a mess too!
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now