Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.

I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Fake Bake tan spray has been the only at home self applied fake tan that doesn't turn my skin orange! It lasts pretty long, and doesn't fade streaky or patchy.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA

Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.

This is a great product for fair skin! It did not make me look orange at all. Easy to apply to get the level of color you want.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX

Best fake tan on the market . Non streak, smells great, and is so so dark but not fake looking even on the palest skin
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY

This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Humble, TX

I have a yellow to olive skin tone and this product made me incredibly orange. It was streaky, smelled bad and got all over the place. If you have a lighter skin tone it may work for you.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lumberton, MS

I love this spray! It is one of the best self tanners I've found for a good price. It doesn't make me orange or streaky. I will say that towards day 5 or so if you haven't reapplied it does start coming off a little unevenly. Butttt, I just exfoliate really well and that pretty much solves that problem. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?