Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA

Fake Bake is a great self tanner, no streaks, no terrible smell, no orange color. My alteration would be to have two mits included.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

This is the best tanning product! It doesn't make you look streaky or Orange & it's not very expensive
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX

I started using this as a sample and immediately I fall in love it doesn't streak on me give me a nice brown color not orangey color at all. And its smell so good tropical. I have try to many more expensive ones but always come back to this one.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA

I swear by this stuff. Ive always been the type of person that can't tan for the life of me. Ive been patient with literally everything out on the market for sunless tanner and haven't found anything that suits me like this stuff. Just like any other tanner this isn't perfect you may have spots around your ankles and toes. With that being said its like night and day how noticeable its been on my fair skin. I get compliments constantly about how good I look. It comes with a professional mit and latex gloves. Definitely worth the money and super addicting!
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Burlington, MA

Love how it works! Streak-free and easy to see where you applied. Easy clean up and rinse off! It is more of a gradual build up tan so for the people that can't wait this isn't for you! But loved the color of it! Wasn't orange, very natural!
Kaylea C.
Kaylea C.
Elbert, CO

Helps darken your skin fast however left little dark spots on legs. It fades with in a week but it darkens your skin really quick be sure to spray appropriate distance from skin
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

Love this product, but it is a bit time consuming. You have to exfoliate shave, etc. before hand, having eczema it wasn't ideal for some areas of skin. It still worked amazingly.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL

I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL

Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX

Fake Bake used to be my summer time ritual for that summertime glow. But it seems like something has changed and it does not last as long as it used to. For the price it isn't a bad deal, I just feel like I'm wasting product. Also, the smell isn't that great in my opinion. It doesn't streak though and I love that.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now