BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Melissa F.
So when it comes to tanning and self tanning it's a very scary thing but I just wanted to try this out because I don't like the idea of bed tanning. This is my second time use but it goes on well nexk to toes but, I prefer to not apply this I. Your face bc it will make ur face look dirty or. It come out right.
Taylor H.
Somerset , MA
This is one of the best spray tans I have ever tried! It works amazing and the mitt makes it blend in so well with your skin ! I used this for when I was in my friends wedding instead of gong tanning at a salon and save my skin the damage anscim so glad I did it was the best tan ever !! Price was great too!
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA
I could go on for days and days about how wonderful Fake Bake is. It is the most real-looking tanner you can find. I use it once, and the next day, people always comment how tan I look and that my skin is glowing. Exfoliating before use is definitely advisable, and having a friend help apply to certain areas is helpful too. I currently have two bottles on standby for whenever I need a little boost! So worth the money!
Molly M.
I recommend this product to everyone because I love it so much! It always looks natural I hardly ever see streaks except when I'm rushing and not doing a great job putting it on. I always get compliments on how pretty my skin looks after having used this product. Do yourself a favor and go buy it!
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
This is by far the best at home sunless tanner! It looks natural, not orangey, and is a breeze to apply! My sister is a cosmetologist and recommended that I try this product because she knows I like to get spray tans. This is more affordable than frequent spray tans and for me the same great results!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This is by far my favorite self tanner!! I purchased mine at the cosmetology discount store. I love that it comes with a mitt because I can never find them anywhere! It's easy to apply, tinted, and doesn't leave you looking streaky. The morning after application I feel like I look a little orange but by the second day it tones down to a natural tan. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone that asks what I use
Becca F.
Austin, TX
I am a super pale girl, and self tanners historically made me look like a super pale girl who rubbed orange stuff on her skin. I asked my perpetually tan BFF what she used, and she tipped me off to Fake Bake. It's truly amazing; I had a beautiful, natural tan before I even hit the beach this summer.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I bought this off of Amazon and got two bottles for only 20.00 Each box came with a mitt and a pair of latex gloves. But i love this product. I have a flawless natural looking tan. Before you use this though, definitely make sure to exfoliate your skin so that the tanner will stick to it. I also apply a tanning lotion all over the day after to extend my tan and add some more color. But I love love this tanner!!
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I'm a huge self-tanner buff. I've tried almost every product out there and so far Fake Bake is my favorite. Easy to apply, smells fine, perfect color, dries instantaneously and lasts awhile. I've only used Flawless so far but I will try the other products in the Fake Bake line once I run out.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
I love Fake Bake!!!! I am pretty light skinned and I don't like to lay in the tanning because I don't wanna chance melanoma. However, fake bake is wonderful. Goes on so smoothly and does not streak at all. Very recommendable
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?