Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA

My #1 weapon on fighting my "Irish Tan"! I have tried Tan-Towels, Everyday lotions, you name it, this stuff is easy to put on! Secondly, it does not make me orange! Thirdly, it does not streak! Lastly, the color is the most natural looking on my skin tone, I do not look like Snooki, I look sunkissed! It lasts a while and a little goes a long way! A staple under my sink that I have restocked three times!
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA

Absolute go-to when I haven't tanned in a while or need a good boost to my tan. The color is beautiful, no orange at all. I think it's definitely worth the price. It doesn't stink, but it also doesn't smell amazing. The glove it comes with it awesome or else it'd be all over your hands haha. but application is very easy, you just spray the product directly onto the glove and put it on in a circular motion. Only downfall i've ever had is doing three layers and it did end up looking blotchy. The tan lasts about 2 weeks or so.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS

I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Athena T.
Athena T.
Los Angeles, CA

Absoluitely LOVE this tanner. Beautiful streak free color with olive undertones, easy application with mitt and color has great longevity! Fades evenly! Also doesn't have a terrible smell of tanner (DHA) like a lot of other brands. I do prefer Fake Bake Flawless DARKER though....by far a deeper color (which I love)
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI

This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA

This is a very good Self tanner! I borrowed it from my mom and LOVED it! Just have to put it on lightly and not cake it on, unless you will look too dark and not natural! I love the fact they give you an applicator instead of using you hands and have dark palms!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

One of the best self tanners on the market! Hands down. I bought this product to get a quick tan before my sisters wedding. Goes on with ease. You don't have to worry about getting a "Snooki" tan with this. This product leaves you with a beautiful bronzed look!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS

Love this stuff.. never streaky or too much. i put it on before bed and it does have a funky smell in the morning, but i just rinse off. I'm super pale and it makes me just have a healthy color to my body when i want to show a little leg. love the mit as well!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Albany, NY

I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.

I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now