BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store ūüėú)
Trish M.
Springville, UT
I have a medium fair skin tone, the color works perfectly. Easy application but the spray does have a wide spray getting on a lot. The glove tends to soak.up most of the application so it is better to apply directly onto the skin. I have never had a streaky application and after 2-3 applications you'll have a great color. It did wash off almost completely after about 2 days. Not great if tour going on a vacation and don't want to take it. The smell isn't the worst, but it isn't the best.
Tara W.
I LOVE this stuff. I've been looking for the right product to use so that I don't have to use my tanning bed...and I have finally found it!! This product goes on easy with the mitt provided and dries quick. It also has a summer scent to it. It leaves my skin golden bronze. I am going back to get the "darker" version because I love it so much!!!
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
I have tried all kinds of self tanners expensive and not so much and I would have to say fake bake is one of my favorites. It is super easy to apply b.c you can see were it goes and drys super fast. The color isn't orange and it doesn't streak as long as you exfoliate properly. I got it for under 20 bucks on amazon. I would absolutely recommend this product
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
I'm content with this, beats lotion & mousse application any day. Buildable, nice scent (fades to typical tanner smell though after initial develope time). One application usually lasts me 4-7days before reapplying. I can even tan my face with mit excess solution w/out over spraying or breaking me out [I'm sensitive! ]. FAVORITE SELF-TANNER‚ô°
Hayley W.
I get SO many compliments on my tan when I use this product. It smells great, looks natural, and is affordable. It's a great alternative to using a tanning bed, and it's somewhat buildable depending on what color you're going for. It does bleed on my clothes if I sweat, but it washes out. Even washed out of a pair of white jeans shorts!
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Okay I've been using this for the past few months and I really like it. It doesn't go on streaky as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before. The color fades off nice and doesn't leave me looking patchy like my st tropes does sometimes. I'm giving it 4 stars bc the color really isn't that dark in my opinion and I use two coats of it. The scent is nice though and I'm going to continue buying!
Heather H.
Logan, WV
Words cannot express how much I love this product! It's just like getting a spray tan, only much cheaper, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! I just spray the tanner on one body part at a time, and then use the mitt to blend it in completely! It's super easy, and you can build the color to your liking. This is the best self tanner! No streaks, no fake orange color, and the color last for a good 2-3 weeks! A brilliant and safe alternative to the sun!
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
This seller tanner works pretty great. I had a streak or two. But overall, you probably will not find a better one. It last almost a week after you've applied it. It looks like a natural tan, not orange colored. I will buy this again and again! :)
Brooke B.
The smell is good compared to other self tanning liquids. It has great color but it does not last long. Mine last maybe two days. I find it is best to use it a night before bed. In the morning, the tan has developed into your skin and you can shower to get rid of the excess. Also I have found that this product works best when applying it again a day or two later.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?