Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL

The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Definitely one to try! A bit pricey but very high quality product! Many others of similar quality though! :)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA

Found the perfect swimsuit to fit my post mastectomy body. Feeling confident, now all I need is a tan !!
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

A lot of people look this over. Amazing at-home tanning system! Super natural and wears off evenly.
Amy L.
Amy L.

This product is so good and stayed on my skin for 3-4 days and it gives you a glow fin
This is the best self tanner I have ever used. Works great and last a long time.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Toronto , Ontario

I love this product!! First, it has a colour guard so you can see where you are applying the product. Second, it smells great. Third, it gives you an even coloured tan that is between golden and olive in tone. There is no orange or streaking. I also love that this comes off evenly and not blotchy. I totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice, natural looking tan!
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS

I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA

This is a very good Self tanner! I borrowed it from my mom and LOVED it! Just have to put it on lightly and not cake it on, unless you will look too dark and not natural! I love the fact they give you an applicator instead of using you hands and have dark palms!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Albany, NY

I am extremely pale and do not tan easily - this product bronzes me nicely as if I've been in the sun. It applies evenly and easily. It definitely rubs off on my sheets but it washes off easily. I adore this product.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now