BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love this product! This self tanner doesn't smell awful, I actually get people asking what my perfume is and it's just this. It is a nice color and doesn't look orange. I'd buy again!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am obsessed with this fake Tanner. It's amazing and works great. It doesn't leave you streaky. I suggest applying the hard places with a flat top makeup brush it really works great.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
The holy grail of self tanners! I use this twice a week because I'm obsessed! Honestly, once a week is plenty for most people. The color is perfect & can be darkened by extra coats.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I wanted this stuff to be wonderful. Unfortunately, after using it the first time my face broke out red with small bumps, and even leaving it on overnight none of the color stayed.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Great finish! Even toned dark skin! Real tan look and selfie filter ready! Best self tanner I recommend. I would love to try it out in a voxbox!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the color of this tanner, it's not orangey or too dark. Another plus is it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin. I love the mitt it makes for much easier application.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harts
❤❤❤ love fakebake! Ahhmayzinggg product, defiantly a must have! Price isn't bad either. My daughter and I use it lots, she doesn't tan easy & it's gentle on the skin! Would recommended to anyone.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
I think that this provides a natural glow if used properly. I have very fair skin, so I have to be pretty careful. This product provides a pretty gradual tan, in my opinion. However, I think the smell is terrible, and I realized quickly that I had to be careful with it rubbing off on clothes. I usually put it on at night and make sure that I'm wearing older clothes that I don't care too much about. Most of my complaints are probably consistent with what I'd say about any other product, so I think it might just be the nature of sunless tanner. I think it is overall the best full body sunless tanning product that I have used, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a little more color.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.