Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am obsessed with this fake Tanner. It's amazing and works great. It doesn't leave you streaky. I suggest applying the hard places with a flat top makeup brush it really works great.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I wanted this stuff to be wonderful. Unfortunately, after using it the first time my face broke out red with small bumps, and even leaving it on overnight none of the color stayed.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Great finish! Even toned dark skin! Real tan look and selfie filter ready! Best self tanner I recommend. I would love to try it out in a voxbox!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the color of this tanner, it's not orangey or too dark. Another plus is it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin. I love the mitt it makes for much easier application.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
This is my second favorite tanner ever. It's a bit less expensive than my favorite brand, but works equally as good so when I don't want to spend the extra $$ I buy Fake Bake. I don't like using gloves for applying this product due to streaking, so I recommend applying with a tanning mitt.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harts
❤❤❤ love fakebake! Ahhmayzinggg product, defiantly a must have! Price isn't bad either. My daughter and I use it lots, she doesn't tan easy & it's gentle on the skin! Would recommended to anyone.
Halle R.
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
I used to work at a tanning salon so I've tried a lot of tanning products. I just tried this one and I am amazed at how well it works! Doesn't streak and it doesn't make you orange. Makes the perfect shade of tan!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product give you a nice look and stays on really well I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay to get spray tans
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Springfield, VA
This product is a great deal since it comes with an applicator mitt but I am a self proclaimed fake bake guru and this product worked but I wasn't totally ecstatic about it. I wish the color lasted more than two days and that it was a little bit richer. I like how it dries fast and is super easy to apply. It smells fine and it doesn't streak but it does come off after 1 shower or it fades in two days. You have to really apply this stuff every day to maintain a subtle tan and to me thats too hard to do if it's not in lotion form.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
This is a very good Self tanner! I borrowed it from my mom and LOVED it! Just have to put it on lightly and not cake it on, unless you will look too dark and not natural! I love the fact they give you an applicator instead of using you hands and have dark palms!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.