Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA

This is my 2nd favorite self tanner. It doesn't have any harsh smell and the color pay off is great. The tan lasts for a while too, I usually only have to apply it twice a week.
elliesse c.
elliesse c.

I originally bought this of Amazon about a year and a half ago, and I fell in love. I have really dry skin but if you moisturize before using this it gives you a flawless tan.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN

Im a self tan junkie! I love this stuff. It goes on my body great. The only thing i have a hard time with is my hands. But everything looks natural so that is why i love it.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL

My all time favorite self tanner. Super easy, smells like vacation in a bottle (coconuts and sunscreen) and goes on super well. The color is instantly dark it's amazing.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA

This stuff is fantastic. It's the only at-home self tanner that doesn't leave weird lines or smells, and it lasts for at least a week and even fades naturally. LOVE IT.
Allie M.
Allie M.

One of my absolute favorite tanning products. I used it 2 times a week and it looks amazing. No streaking and no orange look. Very gentle and your tan looks great!!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Silver Spring, MD

Definitely one of the best self tanners. I'm currently pregnant and hating the fake tanner smell. This one does not smell bad at all. Works well with no streaks.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.

This is the best sunless tanning set for the value, hands down. The mitt and gloves ensure your hands don't get stained and the color of the tanner is perfect.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Fake Bake tan spray has been the only at home self applied fake tan that doesn't turn my skin orange! It lasts pretty long, and doesn't fade streaky or patchy.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Very easy to apply! Perfect sun kissed glow! Received tons of compliments! Doesn't last to long, but easy enough to reapply during the week for touch ups.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now