BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am loving this self tanner. I have been very anti tanning beds so I have turned to self tanners. I have tried a few and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn't make me look orange and like I am trying to over tan. the smell is decent and not too over powering.
Alison A.
Fountain, CO
This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am obsessed with self tanners, and this is probably one of the best ones I have used. I love the color, and it has a decent smell to it unlike some of the others. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product.
Danielle  F.
Ravenna, OH
I love this stuff! It has a scent but it doesn't smell bad or like other typical self tanners. It gives you instant color. The only downsides is it does get a tiny bit streaky sometimes and it soaks into the pores on my legs, so they look dirty sometimes.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
Okay so I bought this because everyone says how nice it is and how it doesn't streak. But I had the worst luck with this stuff, maybe it's because I'm very light but this stuff just didn't work for me.
Brittney B.
Leipsic, OH
One of the best self tanners out. It glides on smooth with the mitt and covers evenly. Be sure to watch knees and elbows as they tend to get extra dark since this products goes on so well.
Hannah W.
Bourbonnais, IL
I was so impressed with this self-tanner. It didn't leave me looking orange and it smelt HEAVENLY. Just the right amount of color. Easy to apply, and hard to mess up. No streaking. Perfect 10/10 definitely will be repurchasing
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I have been using this for two years now. I love it. It's inexpensive. I love the mitt it comes with. It applies evenly, no streaks, doesn't look orange or blotchy. This is my number one tanner. I defiantly recommend this to anyone getting started self tanning. It's so easy to use. And it lasts a few days.
Nancy G.
I pair this sunless tanner with my St. Moriz that I buy on ebay. I apply the S.M. first, let it sit for 4-6hrs, then apply a second coat, using the spray-on Fake Bake (silver tube - not sure if there's a difference between that & the one shown here). It makes you EXTRA dark, and your legs look so incredible. I usually do my self-tanning routine at night, so I can wash it off in the morning.
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
Overall great product with minimal streaking. I've used this off and on for years and love that it gives instant color, the only downside would be the un-even wear when it is starting to fade and if I use it on my face it seems to cause breakouts.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?