BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love this product! This self tanner doesn't smell awful, I actually get people asking what my perfume is and it's just this. It is a nice color and doesn't look orange. I'd buy again!
Krista L.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
My go to self tanner! Easy application, nice scent, and long lasting color. A little pricey but the product lasts a while. Good value and great quality product. I would recommend this!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am obsessed with this fake Tanner. It's amazing and works great. It doesn't leave you streaky. I suggest applying the hard places with a flat top makeup brush it really works great.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
The holy grail of self tanners! I use this twice a week because I'm obsessed! Honestly, once a week is plenty for most people. The color is perfect & can be darkened by extra coats.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I wanted this stuff to be wonderful. Unfortunately, after using it the first time my face broke out red with small bumps, and even leaving it on overnight none of the color stayed.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Great finish! Even toned dark skin! Real tan look and selfie filter ready! Best self tanner I recommend. I would love to try it out in a voxbox!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is by far the best self tanner I have tried at home. I love getting spray tans, but I cannot afford to get them on a regular basis. I have a medium skin tone, and I use this to maintain my color in the winter and spring months. It doesn't give me as dark of an effect as I may get from a professional spray tan, but this is a great product to keep a nice color year round. The best part is that it dries SO quickly. I don't feel greasy or sticky when I go to sleep at night after applying. Also, if you buy this on Amazon it is typically less expensive than in Ulta or other specialty stores.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Millen, GA
While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the color of this tanner, it's not orangey or too dark. Another plus is it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin. I love the mitt it makes for much easier application.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.