BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN
This is by far the best self tanner I have used yet. If you exfoliate beforehand, it is very easy to apply and avoid any streaking. I leave it on over night and then wash it off in the morning, DO NOT exfoliate after it is applied to make it last longer. It looks like a very natural tan, not orange, and I normally reapply about once a week after that. I will keep on using this product and would recommend to anyone that is wanting to avoid using tanning beds!
ashley P.
Lakeland, FL
I used to go to a tanning bed but the thought of skin cancer has recently scared me off! But, I can't stand being super pale. So I tried the next best thing...self tanners. I did a lot of research and came across Fake Bake. It had great reviews so i thought why not give it a try. And I love it! I rarely ever streak and if I do, it's because I wasn't being careful. I usually apply it at night right before bed. It does like a slightly funky smell but I shower the next morning. It keeps me looking tan and not orange. A great product that I have already hooked several friends on.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
I swear by this stuff. Ive always been the type of person that can't tan for the life of me. Ive been patient with literally everything out on the market for sunless tanner and haven't found anything that suits me like this stuff. Just like any other tanner this isn't perfect you may have spots around your ankles and toes. With that being said its like night and day how noticeable its been on my fair skin. I get compliments constantly about how good I look. It comes with a professional mit and latex gloves. Definitely worth the money and super addicting!
Mally B.
BY FAR the best self tanner I have ever used. You obtain instant color when you apply it to your skin. Also it is not made with any sort of artificial dyes, so it washes right out of even the whitest of white fabrics!! If it gets on anything during the application process, no problem!! The color stays through a few washes, but it's important to exfoliate before applying to make sure that the color stays as long as possible!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
This stuff works!! I was paying $25 for a spray tan before a wedding or big event and this stuff works just the same and one bottle will last for several events!! The smell is very minimal and it goes on so easy and even! I got this as a gift and was afraid to see how much it would cost to buy another bottle for myself... only $12 a bottle on amazon! Best self tanner ever!
Lisa S.
This is a fool proof way for me to add some color to my skin. I make sure to exfoliate in the shower first to ensure my tan lasts longer. You just spray the mitt and apply to your body. This is the ONLY tanning product that does not leave me with streaks. The tan is subtle and you can build it up over a few days. The best product to tan without terrible streaks.
Colleen W.
Rockwood , TN
This product is a great deal since it comes with an applicator mitt but I am a self proclaimed fake bake guru and this product worked but I wasn't totally ecstatic about it. I wish the color lasted more than two days and that it was a little bit richer. I like how it dries fast and is super easy to apply. It smells fine and it doesn't streak but it does come off after 1 shower or it fades in two days. You have to really apply this stuff every day to maintain a subtle tan and to me thats too hard to do if it's not in lotion form.
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I am a self tan junkie and this stuff is by far my fav. I can put it on before I leave for work and not smell disgusting. Aside from the pleasant smell, when you apply it with the mitt it comes with, the tan is streak free. It has a really nice NATURAL looking color, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only down fall with the liquid is that it's a little messy.
Lacy I.
I read so many great reviews on this....I refuse to use a tanning bed out of fear of skin cancer. I love the little mitt that comes with this...helps the application go on evenly without streaking. The color was a beautiful bronze and didn't seem orange to me. Kristen K. is right on using the gloves..the mitt does absorb the color and it will come through the mitt. The smell is pretty bad after I have had this on for a few hours...but a shower will take care of that. I use this before bed and shower in the morning.
Kaitlyn C.
I absolutely love this self tanner. Be sure to exfoliate before you apply! It gives a nice brown tan (no orange hue) with no streaking.

I put it on at night and wash off the excess in the morning. Once you reach your preferred tan you can use it once or twice a week to maintin!

Love this product! (I order mine off Amazon, which is much cheaper than in store ūüėú)
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?