Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg , Fl

I am a huge self tanner fan. I purchased this and it's not my favorite but I do like it. It gives that bronze goddess glow without being orange. The mitt makes it easy to apply and leaves you streakless!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brookhaven, PA

THIS IS THE BEST TANNER OUT THERE! i have been using this stuff for 4 years and i can say it is the best product i have used. i am so pale and one application makes me look so tan without looking orange!
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND

I used this product before going to Mexico for my 30 bday and I am really happy with the results. Used it two days in a row and was definitely tan. Will last a long time for sure. Definitely recommend!
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN

Not big on these self tanner. It maybe because I am so pale it makes me look orange but I found that it also streaked me and I do use other self tanners so its not that i don't know how to apply it.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Fast, easy, and non-streaky application. The color guard ensures you don't miss any spots! I usually apply before bed and wash off in the morning. Very inexpensive to purchase on Amazon.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

No more orange skin for this girl! This is so natural that it mimics a beautiful tan. Wears well without streaking and very buildable. No alligator looking skin after a few days either
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.

Not going to lie, part of why I got this was the included mitt but it turned out to be worth it! It lasts a couple of showers, dries quite quickly, and looks so natural. I'm in love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This is the best product to self tan I will buy it for the rest of my life it is the only product that I will need it is the bomb dot com but it from eBay and it is a lot cheaper!!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this self-tanner! Bought others, but always go back to this. I find that it gives me a very natural tan at a fraction of some of the other tanners. Smells pretty great too!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN

One of the best self tanners... Goes on easy and looks very natural! Do watch being in the heat and sweating. Like any product, you can sweat enough that it will start to streak.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now