Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#7 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Carly P.
Carly P.
Irwin, PA

This is the best self tanner there is! Never makes me look orange. Has a great smell! Long lasting. I use almost everyday lol.
Jess N.
Jess N.

Love this self tanner. It works so well! I get compliments on the color all the time, so great for winter when I have no color
Bekah M.
Bekah M.

I have used this product many times in the past and love it! It leaves you with a really great glow for the summertime.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL

The best self tanning product I've used... looks so natural and the mtit keeps your hands from turning orange
Definitely one to try! A bit pricey but very high quality product! Many others of similar quality though! :)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA

Found the perfect swimsuit to fit my post mastectomy body. Feeling confident, now all I need is a tan !!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Tacoma

Works just as good as a tanning salon in half the time. I use it every summer and love it!
This is the best self tanner I have ever used. Works great and last a long time.
Heather F.
Heather F.

The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Del Rio, TX

This bronzer is awesome! It dries quickly, so no stickyness. You can see where you put it, and it doesn't dry streaky. I also like that they provide gloves so you don't have to wash your hands and risk splashing water on your arms. The only thing that's not perfect about this bronzer, is I feel like it doesn't last as long.... after a few days it fades. I have tried a million self tanners, and this is a fav!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now