Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (21)
Katie S.
Katie S.
I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL
Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
Sept. 11, 2015, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Athena T.
Athena T.
Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 7, 2015, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Absoluitely LOVE this tanner. Beautiful streak free color with olive undertones, easy application with mitt and color has great longevity! Fades evenly! Also doesn't have a terrible smell of tanner (DHA) like a lot of other brands. I do prefer Fake Bake Flawless DARKER though....by far a deeper color (which I love)
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
So i just got mine on Amazon for $13 and absolutely love it! Ive tried other self tanners and this one is by far my favorite. It does not leave streaks and it smells good for hours after tanning. It is very liquidy and dries more like water vs having lotion sticky feel. I also went to bed with it on and it did not leave a mark on my sheets!. Little bit goes a long way. For my whole body, I used not even a quarter of it. Five sprays on the mitt covered my whole leg. I feel like I'll be able to use it at least 10 more times.
Love love love! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Savana N.
Savana N.
Pembroke, NC
This self tanner honestly depends on your skin type. I'm fair skinned & it works for a day but no longer. I have a friend who tans well, hers lasts days and looks like the perfect tan. You can buy this at Ulta but it's much cheaper on Amazon!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
This product goes on so smoothly. The smell is pleasant as well for a self tanner, and you can't be mad at the price. I will probably purchase the darker color next time, but I definitely recommend!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hutto, TX
I love my fake bake. I like to apply it on my face before my makeup. The only thing is it doesn't seem to be too water resistant. Tip - don't wear if you're having an emotional day! Otherwise, instant awesome looking tan in a bottle!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love this product! This self tanner doesn't smell awful, I actually get people asking what my perfume is and it's just this. It is a nice color and doesn't look orange. I'd buy again!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I wanted this stuff to be wonderful. Unfortunately, after using it the first time my face broke out red with small bumps, and even leaving it on overnight none of the color stayed.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?