BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Alison A.
Fountain, CO
This is the best and most natural self-tanner I have ever used. As a fair skinned blonde, I obviously crave a rich tan but I have so many fears of skin cancer or being extra wrinkled and leathery. I have tried almost every (affordable) self-tanning option. There are a few things I suggest when it comes to this one: 1. don't skip on exfoliating (that's a given for all self tanners but you'd be surprised how often people hate a product but skipped that step) 2. cut the spray tube a few inches before using. It is way too long for the bottle and can cause clogging and leaking issues 3. spray directly on your skin instead of on the mitt. The mitt soaks up so much of it, you definitely get a better result spraying on your skin- just rub in very well in circular motions 4. use for 2-3 days in a row to get good color saturation before switching to once a week or so 5. spray in the bathroom- this stuff wipes off of sinks and counters easily but idk how easily it would come off of walls if your aim didn't just encompass your skin 6. Lastly, moisturize every single day! Your tan will last much longer and will fade more evenly. I use a lotion from Walmart called Hemp gradual tanner to get supplement it
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Holly W.
Chesterfield, VA
Awesome self tanning! I've tried so many and have not like one more. I purchased mine at Ulta and I use it just about every week to every other week. I feel is very gentle. I would definitely but it again!
Taylor E.
Pinson, AL
Listen, I think I've tried every self tanning product on the market. This stuff is my fave!!! It is SO easy to apply. I've had no problem with streaking and this stuff lasts just as long as the spray tans I used to get at the tanning salon. The only negative is it does smell, but other then that: awesome product!
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I'm one pale person but this stuff makes me flawlessly tan. I picked this up at Ulta and con it was pricey. But it's so nice. It lasts about a week and the color is not orange on me. Plus the actual product lasts a long time. I would definitely buy again
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
I just started using this on top of tanning. It is amazing. Tan goes on evenly. It's not sticky, streaky, or orange like most self tanners. The glove works amazing for application purposes so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I love it.
Katie S.
I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is the only self tanner I've ever owned and used so far I like the formula and how it's leaves me looking tan and not orange. Very gentle on the skin and the smell is not overpowering. Also did not stain my clothes
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?