BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Love this stuff! I am a repeat buyer. This tanner comes with a mitt and is easy to apply. The tanner is buildable so I like to apply it every third day. The bottle goes a long way and is a great value!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Fort Lauderdale
This is the only self tanner I've ever owned and used so far I like the formula and how it's leaves me looking tan and not orange. Very gentle on the skin and the smell is not overpowering. Also did not stain my clothes
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
I bought this product because the reviews that I had read said that it isn't streaky. I beg to differ! I had streaking every time that I have used it. The mitt that it came with felt kind of rough, so I wonder if that is what caused the streaking. I need to find a different mitt and maybe it will not streak as much!
Athena T.
Athena T.
Los Angeles , CA
Absoluitely LOVE this tanner. Beautiful streak free color with olive undertones, easy application with mitt and color has great longevity! Fades evenly! Also doesn't have a terrible smell of tanner (DHA) like a lot of other brands. I do prefer Fake Bake Flawless DARKER though....by far a deeper color (which I love)
Jac F.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I'm one pale person but this stuff makes me flawlessly tan. I picked this up at Ulta and con it was pricey. But it's so nice. It lasts about a week and the color is not orange on me. Plus the actual product lasts a long time. I would definitely buy again
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
So i just got mine on Amazon for $13 and absolutely love it! Ive tried other self tanners and this one is by far my favorite. It does not leave streaks and it smells good for hours after tanning. It is very liquidy and dries more like water vs having lotion sticky feel. I also went to bed with it on and it did not leave a mark on my sheets!. Little bit goes a long way. For my whole body, I used not even a quarter of it. Five sprays on the mitt covered my whole leg. I feel like I'll be able to use it at least 10 more times.
Love love love! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Savana N.
Savana N.
Pembroke, NC
This self tanner honestly depends on your skin type. I'm fair skinned & it works for a day but no longer. I have a friend who tans well, hers lasts days and looks like the perfect tan. You can buy this at Ulta but it's much cheaper on Amazon!
Genea W.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Hands down best self tanner on the market. It doesn't leave you orange and your color looks natural. It goes on easy and you can see how to apply it. Plus the color last so you don't have to apply a lot.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
This product goes on so smoothly. The smell is pleasant as well for a self tanner, and you can't be mad at the price. I will probably purchase the darker color next time, but I definitely recommend!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hutto, TX
I love my fake bake. I like to apply it on my face before my makeup. The only thing is it doesn't seem to be too water resistant. Tip - don't wear if you're having an emotional day! Otherwise, instant awesome looking tan in a bottle!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?