BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #6 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Heather F.
The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love the color of this tanner, it's not orangey or too dark. Another plus is it doesn't dry out or breakout my skin. I love the mitt it makes for much easier application.
Haley P.
Millen, GA
While this is a good product, it is not my favorite. I would consider this a high end product, because of the price. However the formula is not. This has a very green base color. Which is a good thing becasue that means it will never turn you orange. However until you shower for the first time you will look like a green swamp monster! After your shower you are nice and brown. I also do not like that this is a spray, mousse is much less likely to streak. I would recommend St Tropez tanning mousse over this product if you are looking for a high end self tanner.
Melissa W.
I've been using this since the summer and it is hands down my favorite self tanner. The color is more olive based so it's not orange at all, and application is perfect. I've never experienced any streaking using the mitt that it comes with. I usually apply it once, leave it for 12 hours before I shower, and then apply it again for the desired color. I've had a few spray tans and none of them come close to the lasting power and look of this, especially for the price! There is a typical spray tan scent but it doesn't bother me at all, I actually really like it.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Misty G.
Chatham, LA
I always wanted to have a nice tan without laying in the sun all day. I searched reviews and decided to try Fake Bake Flawless tanning a try. It's in a spray bottle and comes with gloves for protecting you hands and a mitt for application. I like the scent , to me its kinda beachy. The color payoff is amazing, its the most beautiful natural bronze. I can do one coat but if I want a deeper tan, I will reapply the next night, I find I have better control of application if I spray the product on the mitt them apply. Definitely recommend this self tanner!
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH
I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Just tried this for the first time for my daughters wedding. I absolutely love it. Great color, easy to use & clean up. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This in my opinion is the best Self Tanner. It gives an amazing color and glow and is pretty easy to apply. It's not orange and last a pretty good while. Only negative is that when it dries it does have kind of a bad smell but it's not horrible or anything. I ALWAYS use mine at night. Use the exfoliating stuff you can buy and then sleep in it and shower in the morning. Wear older clothes when sleeping cause it will kind of rub off but if it does it will wash out of your clothes just fine. I get so many compliments on my tan when I use it
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
When they say "flawless" they aren't kidding. You really cannot mess this up! Very easy to apply, very buildable so you won't overdo it on the first pass. It's great to use the day of if you forgot to apply the night before. I have had no problems with any product transfers on my clothes. I LOVE this stuff and I'm not usually a fake tan user. There's a very faint smell, nothing too overpowering. It dissipates rather quickly. I have a warmer skin tone and it does NOT look orange on my at all. It's a very nice brown color - warm. Also, no streaks!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?