Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (20)
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is the best most easy way to apply tanner. This product is top of thee line A1!! I never streak or turn a wierd orange color. Its so easy to apply. The color is a rich yet natural bronze golden color. Let it set for 2 plus hours before you get it wet because you will streak. It is very well worth the $, i buy it at Ulta so i can get the points too. It stays on for atleast a week. It does wash off a bit in the shower, of you shave it will come off. Well worth the money for a quick leg tan.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This is by far my favorite self tanner!! I purchased mine at the cosmetology discount store. I love that it comes with a mitt because I can never find them anywhere! It's easy to apply, tinted, and doesn't leave you looking streaky. The morning after application I feel like I look a little orange but by the second day it tones down to a natural tan. It's a great value and I recommend it to anyone that asks what I use
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
I have used several self-tanning products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on for a couple days and is streak-free. I've been using it for about a year. I miss the tanning bed, but I know this is way healthier for my skin. I definitely recommend this product! The picture is the morning after application.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Brook J.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Sara A.
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Agnes F.
Agnes F.
Palatine, IL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Lutz, FL
I just started using this on top of tanning. It is amazing. Tan goes on evenly. It's not sticky, streaky, or orange like most self tanners. The glove works amazing for application purposes so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I love it.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.