Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I haven't been able to get outside a lot this summer so I opted for this sunless tanner and it gives me a beautiful bronze tan. It's not orange at all. Definitely exfoliate before applying and apply at night though.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.

I really like the liquid self tanner! The mitt is by far the smoothst application I've tried. The color is natural on my nc15/nw20 skin tone. It lasted about a week and faded gradually. Really like drugstore find.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest , NC

This is my all time favorite self tanner! I have used this for years and it never gets old. The tan stays on forever and never runs or looks fake. I have gotten many compliments on this product and it's my go-to!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I liked this product overall. It gives your skin a nice sunkissed look. The packaging was nice and included everything I needed. It was a good value. My skin looks a little iffy when the product starts to fade.
Erica B.
Erica B.

BEST SELF TANNING PRODUCT EVER!!! Seriously, hands down the greatest smelling, no streak, orange free tanning product on the market! I've used this product for 3 months now and will never buy anything else!!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ

I absolutely LOVE this. I'm high risk for skin cancer so sunless tanning is my only way. This product is hands down the best, it BLENDS so well and leaves you streak free all because of its marvelous glove!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I'm on the fence with this product. It tends to last a long time but when applying it dries very fast. Almost too fast. So there is no room for error. I find it's easiest to use if you apply a lotion first.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Chesterfield, Va

Awesome self tanning! I've tried so many and have not like one more. I purchased mine at Ulta and I use it just about every week to every other week. I feel is very gentle. I would definitely but it again!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

I absolutely love this self tanner! It makes my skin look amazing! When applying make sure to be freshly showered and also do not wear any light clothes for the rest of the day. Definitely worth the money.
Sahiba R.
Sahiba R.

I already have a very nice tan skin but sometimes when I don't have time to stay out in the sun I use this tanning liquid and it makes my skin even toned but don't put bright color cloths it might stain it
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now