BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #2 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH
I LOVE this product! I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it, that was 2 years ago and I've been using it since! It comes in a spray bottle, with a mitt applicator. You spray the mitt and then rub the color on your body, do not directly spray your body with it, I've found that if you do it leaves brown spots/streaks. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I do wear a white tank top or light colored bra and it's a hot day, the tanning solution does stain your clothes, it does come out in the wash though so it isn't permanent. I will say if you tend to have a darker complexion and are looking for a dramatic tan, you need to get Fake Bake Flawless DARKER it's a step up from this fake bake.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Just tried this for the first time for my daughters wedding. I absolutely love it. Great color, easy to use & clean up. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This in my opinion is the best Self Tanner. It gives an amazing color and glow and is pretty easy to apply. It's not orange and last a pretty good while. Only negative is that when it dries it does have kind of a bad smell but it's not horrible or anything. I ALWAYS use mine at night. Use the exfoliating stuff you can buy and then sleep in it and shower in the morning. Wear older clothes when sleeping cause it will kind of rub off but if it does it will wash out of your clothes just fine. I get so many compliments on my tan when I use it
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
When they say "flawless" they aren't kidding. You really cannot mess this up! Very easy to apply, very buildable so you won't overdo it on the first pass. It's great to use the day of if you forgot to apply the night before. I have had no problems with any product transfers on my clothes. I LOVE this stuff and I'm not usually a fake tan user. There's a very faint smell, nothing too overpowering. It dissipates rather quickly. I have a warmer skin tone and it does NOT look orange on my at all. It's a very nice brown color - warm. Also, no streaks!
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
I used to work at a tanning salon so I've tried a lot of tanning products. I just tried this one and I am amazed at how well it works! Doesn't streak and it doesn't make you orange. Makes the perfect shade of tan!
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
I think that this provides a natural glow if used properly. I have very fair skin, so I have to be pretty careful. This product provides a pretty gradual tan, in my opinion. However, I think the smell is terrible, and I realized quickly that I had to be careful with it rubbing off on clothes. I usually put it on at night and make sure that I'm wearing older clothes that I don't care too much about. Most of my complaints are probably consistent with what I'd say about any other product, so I think it might just be the nature of sunless tanner. I think it is overall the best full body sunless tanning product that I have used, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a little more color.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is a non streaky self tanner. I have a problem with the product staying in my pores even when I exfoliate. Also the mit the first time you use it it will shed brown fuzzy all over you.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
My absolute favorite of all time self-tanner! Smells good, lasts a few days before it starts to fade, and the application is easy. The mitt works well and it dries fairly fast. They have a separate tanner for your face but I use this one all over and it's just fine. I usually find it on Amazon for $15 or so. Lasts a long time - I only purchase maybe once a year? I'm fairly erratic in my use of tanner though. This is the first one I grab when I need a quick dose of color.
Liz C.
I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Juli G.
Old hickory, Tn
This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?