Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Elisha B.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Jac F.Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid uploaded by Danielle B.See all 23 photos

BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• How does this work for fair skin tone...You should definitely try Lovi... 1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this...Not familiar with this brand, ... 1 Answers
  • Does this truly work and does it last...I have tried this self tanner ... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Harmon ...*
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily, but you must work quickly. It lasts for about a week unless you continue to apply more. It is very affordable on Amazon. Includes a nice applicator mitt. It smells kind of tropical, not like most self tanners. I am pale as can be and this gives me a perfect, healthy looking, streak free tan. I recommend it to everyone!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I've been looking for something to use before the pools open up, and I looked on this website and saw it was rated well. I ordered it off Amazon for around $15. Which actually is a great deal. It works great if you use it the night before and shower the next morning. The only bad thing is that if you don't do it at least twice a week you;ll be back to your normal pale self.
Brook J.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Not a total miss but definitely not a go to for me. It does give a pretty tan because it has an olive undertone. I actually find that this wears off by the next shower. I exfoliate, apply with the mitt, leave on the full time and just rinse off. Still goes away. I'm a self tan junkie so this didn't make me fall in love with how in 2 days it's gone.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Sara A.
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Kayley P.
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Agnes F.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Pinson, AL
Listen, I think I've tried every self tanning product on the market. This stuff is my fave!!! It is SO easy to apply. I've had no problem with streaking and this stuff lasts just as long as the spray tans I used to get at the tanning salon. The only negative is it does smell, but other then that: awesome product!
Angela E.
Angela E.
Lutz, FL
I just started using this on top of tanning. It is amazing. Tan goes on evenly. It's not sticky, streaky, or orange like most self tanners. The glove works amazing for application purposes so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I love it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?