BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Also...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you s...1 Answers
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
☀️☀️☀️ When the weather starts getting #sunny and it feels like #spring outside, I'm typically quick to stock up on the self-tanner. I've tried a few tanners for my #opticwhiteskin but I always go back to #fakebakeflawless . It doesn't leave me streaky, it dries quickly and creates a lovely tan - not orange like #thesun. ☀️☀️☀️
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.
My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Sara A.
Sara A.
This self tanner was great in the art of not turning you an unnatural color. It also had a smell to it that is tolerable. I personally did not see a huge difference in my skin color. I slept in it and woke up the next morning looking tan but once I showered the majority of it came off. I probably will not purchase it again.
Kayley P.
Kayley P.
Rattan
I use this during the winter to keep a good color going! Great if your skin is fair like mine! You don't have to get all burnt to have good tan!❤️   It's just like applying lotion! Not exspensive! You can use this for months for under 30$ when you can go tan 4 times for the same amount! I totally recommend this!!😊
Agnes F.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Best fake tan I've ever used, will continue to repurchase this. Turns the perfect shade of tan, NOT orange. Such a great product and perfect for beginners, just highly important to exfoliate and shave properly before application! The smell is also not over whelming as in other fake tanners. Love this product.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
My favorite self tanner! I bought it from Cosmo Prof. Usually self tanners leave streaks, but this product comes with a mitt that helps prevent any streaking! The mitt also helps give a smooth application on the skin so you don't forget any places on your body. Great product all around!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Pinson, AL
Listen, I think I've tried every self tanning product on the market. This stuff is my fave!!! It is SO easy to apply. I've had no problem with streaking and this stuff lasts just as long as the spray tans I used to get at the tanning salon. The only negative is it does smell, but other then that: awesome product!
Angela E.
Angela E.
Lutz, FL
I just started using this on top of tanning. It is amazing. Tan goes on evenly. It's not sticky, streaky, or orange like most self tanners. The glove works amazing for application purposes so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I love it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I loved this self tanner. I purchased it from Ulta. mine came with the mitt. Make sure you read the instructions and exfoliate beforehand. This self tanner left me darker than others. I would recommend it. I did not have any problems with streaking.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
the best self tanner out there that i've tried. i love how it gives you gloves to wear while applying the application so your hands don't get darker then the rest of your body. plus' and overall it last pretty long and it's affordable
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
Is this water proof can I workout with it ?