BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last?Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Christina N.
Christina N.
Fife, WA
I highly recommend this product. I have used quite a few self tanning products, from banana boat to L'oreal, this is my favorite. I used to like mousse self tanners and was worried about a liquid self tanner, but the product actually works great. The reason the kit comes with gloves is to wear underneath your mitt, which I suggest you do. If you wear the mitt by itself, it tends to slide around and slip off your leg. There is a very light, barely noticeable scent. I love that because with other self tanners or spray tans, you are left with an awful smell that could stain your sheets, but fake bake does not do any of that. MAKE SURE you exfoliate before you use fake bake! I exfoliated and shaved in the shower, came out and laid a towel on the ground. Instead of removing the protective seal, I just stabbed the pump into the seal to prevent leakage. Then I spray the mitt 3-5 times, depending on the area, and work from my legs up. For example, I work on my lower legs and the remainder, I rub on my feet. Then I do my thighs, the remainder on the glove, I use on my knees and back of my knees. I was afraid of appearing splotchy, because it looked like it, but it all washed away in the shower. I also recommend using a nice synthetic brush for your chest/neck/face, it blends way easier than with the mitt. I also like that this product gives you such a nice tan that your teeth looks white. I only gave it four stars because it makes me tan, but not as dark as I would like. But it is an easy fix, you just need to put on another application.
Kala D.
Kala D.
By far the best self-tanner I have ever used. After trying nearly every drugstore brand self-tanner on the market, I finally got tired of looking streaky all the time and decided to try a higher quality product. I was instantly impressed and my discovery of this product encouraged me to try many other higher end brands as well. I have even gave up laying in the tanning bed and started taking better care of my skin. The smell is not gross like other self-tanners and the color guard makes it super easy to apply. I have used for well over a year and never experienced a streaky application. It doesn't stain my hands and the free mitt included is flawless. I do not have a negative thing to say about this product. The price is also very reasonable considering the quality of this product. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys having a tan.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Tulsa, OK
Great product. Very lightweight. Smells amazing!! If you like the smell of coconut you'll love this. It's a non-greasy product. Dries almost instantly. Can be streaky because it dries so fast, so you can moisturize before if you prefer but it's not necessary. Looks very natural. Has a brown undertone rather than an orange undertone so it does look very natural. I'm a beginner in the self tanning world so she. The instructions stated to apply the product on the "soft" side of the mitt I wasn't sure which side. There is a foam side and a microfiber sort of side. I tried both and didn't see a difference in application. I have applied multiple times in a day and it's not overwhelming at all.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
At first I was super excited but then the mitt was hard to keep steady it kept wanting to twist around or fall off and it was leaving some sort of lint on my skin. Even though I felt that I looked a Lil orange, my husband says I'm not. I guess I'll believe him and say this was not as bad of a #blackfriday purchase as I thought it was. I did get a good deal too bc it was 2 for the price of 1!! Oh yeah it left a stain on my arm where some of the product came off of the mitt near my wrist! The picture is after several showers and sugar scrubs it's still visible ūüėę I'm buying the lovely tan mousse to see how this one works!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
After having lots of trouble finding the perfect self tanner, I was recommended to use Fake Bake. I absolutely LOVE it! The price is perfect and saves me money instead of getting a spray tan. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will buy again once I am out. I have used it for different sorority functions, especially when I have to wear dresses in the winter.

My favorite part is that it's not streaky and applies very fast. The day after I had applied it, I got so many compliments and people asked if I went somewhere over the weekend or used a tanning bed. They couldn't believe it was a self tanner.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL
My friend uses this on a daily basis to maintain her tan. She let me try it the night before an event, showing me how to apply, and giving me tips. I exfoliated first, and went easy on drier areas (elbows, ankles, around the wrist). The mitt made application very easy and smooth. I went to sleep in a robe after it appeared dry. I took a shower the following morning and was AMAZED at the difference. It didn't fade for nearly a week. At that point I purchased my own. It doesn't have a funky smell like some of the others. I love it and would absolutely recommend to everyone.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
When they say "flawless" they aren't kidding. You really cannot mess this up! Very easy to apply, very buildable so you won't overdo it on the first pass. It's great to use the day of if you forgot to apply the night before. I have had no problems with any product transfers on my clothes. I LOVE this stuff and I'm not usually a fake tan user. There's a very faint smell, nothing too overpowering. It dissipates rather quickly. I have a warmer skin tone and it does NOT look orange on my at all. It's a very nice brown color - warm. Also, no streaks!
Liz C.
Liz C.
I have finally found my ultimate self tanner. I have pink and yellow undertones and it is hard to find a self tanner that doesn't streak or make me appear orange. I'm a red head that cannot tan naturally so this is a life saver when summer time hits. I cannot believe the ease of application with this mitt. It is quick to apply and have yet to see it streak. It also dries quickly so you don't have to cut out an hour or more for application and setting time. Thank you FakeBake!
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this product, you get an instant color with it and it gradually gets darker if you want a darker color, and it doesn't fade after the first day. No streaks and it's an easy application. You can use it on your face also unlike most fake tanners. In the first is a before I started using and the second is a after. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five stars was because its a little on the pricey side. But definitely worth it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Okay I've been using this for the past few months and I really like it. It doesn't go on streaky as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before. The color fades off nice and doesn't leave me looking patchy like my st tropes does sometimes. I'm giving it 4 stars bc the color really isn't that dark in my opinion and I use two coats of it. The scent is nice though and I'm going to continue buying!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Julia G.