Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#3 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (16)
Christina N.
Christina N.
Fife, WA

I highly recommend this product. I have used quite a few self tanning products, from banana boat to L'oreal, this is my favorite. I used to like mousse self tanners and was worried about a liquid self tanner, but the product actually works great. The reason the kit comes with gloves is to wear underneath your mitt, which I suggest you do. If you wear the mitt by itself, it tends to slide around and slip off your leg. There is a very light, barely noticeable scent. I love that because with other self tanners or spray tans, you are left with an awful smell that could stain your sheets, but fake bake does not do any of that. MAKE SURE you exfoliate before you use fake bake! I exfoliated and shaved in the shower, came out and laid a towel on the ground. Instead of removing the protective seal, I just stabbed the pump into the seal to prevent leakage. Then I spray the mitt 3-5 times, depending on the area, and work from my legs up. For example, I work on my lower legs and the remainder, I rub on my feet. Then I do my thighs, the remainder on the glove, I use on my knees and back of my knees. I was afraid of appearing splotchy, because it looked like it, but it all washed away in the shower. I also recommend using a nice synthetic brush for your chest/neck/face, it blends way easier than with the mitt. I also like that this product gives you such a nice tan that your teeth looks white. I only gave it four stars because it makes me tan, but not as dark as I would like. But it is an easy fix, you just need to put on another application.
Laura M.
Laura M.
st. louis , missouri

I have tried just about every drug store self tanner under the sun. I never wanted to shell out a ton of money for the high-end ones without knowing if they would really work "that much better". I saw on Amazon that Fake Bake Flawless had over 2 thousand reviews, and only cost around $12, so I figured I would try it out. When it came I was happy to see that it also came with a mitt and gloves in the box. I honestly can say that I have never been so impressed with a self tanner as I am this one. You can see where you apply it and it doesn't streak and you are able to rub it in so that the color looks consistent. One of the best parts for me is that it dries pretty much instantly :) By the time I have done my whole body, its all dry. Most of the other tanners I used I would have to stand in front of a fan or walk around the house for a long time till the "sticky" feeling was completely dry. The color looks really natural and not orange or fake at all. I like getting spray tans but I feel like this option is cheaper and works just as well, if not better. I feel that the staying power is really good with this tanner and I use it about once a week. I always put it on after I am dry from a shower and am going to bed. I wake up and rinse off the color guard. I would say the hardest part is getting your hands, I usually just take whatever is left on the mitt and rub it over my hands and a tiny bit on the sides of my fingers, so it doesn't look so drastic. All in all definitely worth trying!
Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN

I absolutely adore this self-tanner. My mom tans very easily, and she typically tans very quickly and easily outside while gardening and mowing the lawn. However, this year she's trying to take better care of her skin by wearing sunscreen - plus, she wants a more "even" tan instead of the shorts/tank top line she gets while mowing.

So, when I saw my mom a few weeks ago I thought she'd just been outside like every other summer! Her tan looked so real! She uses Fake Bake, and I had to try it. I used hers on my legs, then immediately ordered my own off Amazon. There's no major smell, it's SUPER easy to apply, and OH MY GOSH it looks so AMAZING. I'm suuuuper pale, so it's amazing that I didn't turn orange. One tip: make sure you let it stay on your skin for a few hours to let the tan "develop" before you get wet. If you put it on then go right to the beach or the pool, then it will rinse right off before it develops! (However, I will tell you that I got in the pool too soon but just below my bikini top and stood around. My arms and neck? Perfectly tan other than where my bikini top rubbed it off! Just looks like a tan line!)
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.

My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Olivia  W.
Olivia W.

Absolutely loved this product when I first used it! After awhile it got annoying! The product itself smells good and has a nice tanning color, but the process of putting it on isn't so easy. My knuckles, knee caps and elbows were a pain to try to keep from turning a darker dirtier color. After a few applications (keep in mind I exfoliated and moisturized according to the directions) the color wouldn't take to certain parts of my body leaving me splotchy all over. After trying several times and finally giving up, it was time to get the rest of the color off. That process was terrible!!! I literally had to scrub my skin until it turned red to get the product off. It took a good 2-4 weeks to finally get all the product off my skin. It alsmot looked as if I had a skin problem from it not coming off.
The price of the product beats tanning bed prices, but I don't think in the long run it is worth it. I so wished this product worked like the first week it did!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Before I've used Fake Bake I have tried about every self tanner that you can think of from St. Tropez to even Great Value brand and this is the holy grail of self tanners. I personally purchase the Fake Bake Flawless darker from Amazon.com because I like a dark, richer tan and its about half of the price if you were to go to Ulta to purchase. I love this because you would have to try to make this product streaky because you spray a few pumps into the glove and spread evenly. It does not have the self tanner smell either which I normally hate and it's not an orange color, it's a tan/brown. The only thing I would say is you NEED to exfoliate before applying because it can be splotchy if you have dry patches of skin, I also apply lotion so my skin stays soft and keeps it an all over color. I even bought one for my boyfriend since he's a tanning bed addict.
Kala D.
Kala D.

By far the best self-tanner I have ever used. After trying nearly every drugstore brand self-tanner on the market, I finally got tired of looking streaky all the time and decided to try a higher quality product. I was instantly impressed and my discovery of this product encouraged me to try many other higher end brands as well. I have even gave up laying in the tanning bed and started taking better care of my skin. The smell is not gross like other self-tanners and the color guard makes it super easy to apply. I have used for well over a year and never experienced a streaky application. It doesn't stain my hands and the free mitt included is flawless. I do not have a negative thing to say about this product. The price is also very reasonable considering the quality of this product. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys having a tan.
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old Hickory, TN

This is my first overnight tanner and I'm pretty pleased! I usually use gradual tanners but I wasn't achieving a dark enough pay off. I got my bottle off eBay for a fraction of the retail price. I have fair skin and the color looks very natural. That being said, I do wish it was darker. I think I'll give Fake Bake Darker a try for that. I also noticed spraying the tan on the mitt versus your skin directly will give you a darker color, which I find weird but hey. The color lasts about 4-5 days. I do a couple mid week touch ups with gradual tanner and can get a week out of it! It doesn't smell like fake tan when applying, BUT as it develops it definitely does have that chocolatey smell. I don't mind it though! It does stick to any blemishes or dry spots like a mother! So seriously, and i mean seriously, exfoliate.
Heather F.
Heather F.

The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA

I think that this provides a natural glow if used properly. I have very fair skin, so I have to be pretty careful. This product provides a pretty gradual tan, in my opinion. However, I think the smell is terrible, and I realized quickly that I had to be careful with it rubbing off on clothes. I usually put it on at night and make sure that I'm wearing older clothes that I don't care too much about. Most of my complaints are probably consistent with what I'd say about any other product, so I think it might just be the nature of sunless tanner. I think it is overall the best full body sunless tanning product that I have used, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a little more color.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now