BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
I have really dry skin which is why I do not think this product worked for me. I exfoliated my skin with a thick scrubber to get all dead skin off- I made sure to thoroughly shave as well before applying. This product was really dark (I am very light skinned). It applied somewhat evenly on my arms and stomach and back but on my legs it would stick to my hair follicles and stain them for days- so even when I went back in the shower and exfoliated I still couldn't get the tanning spray off and it looked like I dark bumps everywhere. I do think if I wasn't as light skinned and I didn't have has dry of skin this would have worked better.
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Favorite self tanner! I found this stuff at Ulta and on a whim, decided to buy some. I am the worst at applying self tanner (and I even worked at a tanning salon at one point if that tells you anything...). This stuff has easy to follow instructions, streak proof application even for fools like me and the color is very true and pigmented. It’s a perfect price point to use as often as you would like, or give yourself a little color before a big event or night out. Fast drying and longer lasting than most self tanners on the market. Also, when it starts to naturally exfoliate off - it does it in a way that doesn’t make you look like a spotted cheetah. Overall, the best I’ve found on the market thus far!
Dima A.
I love self tanners but this one was not for me... I have an olive skin tone and usually tanners don't turn out orange for me, but this ended up being orange and sticking to the hair follicles on my legs (even after properly exfoliating and shaving/waxing). The color is also not as dark as I'd like it to be. Sprayer nozzle would also get stuck occasionally, making it super hard to handle in addition to holding the tanning mitt. Wouldn't recommend to someone who is always tanning, but this is a great beginner self-tanner, as it is affordable and quick to use.
Gina B.
I have used this several years ago- I'm going to try it again this year.  It comes out of the bottle very dark - but I think that this is a plus- being that it acts as an indicator of where it's applied.  I don't recall a displeasing smell - just a really beautiful tan afterward.  I have used the mousse, the gel, the ultra-dark formula - several of them.  I can tell you that a little bit goes a LONG way, especially if you use the ultra-dark formula.  My all time favorite will always be (which I believe is discontinued) Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess tanner - I haven't been able to find it -- AWESOMENESS -- but this one would be my next choice and much, much - less expensive.  Clairins also makes a good one I have heard.  Pricey too..... Give it a try.  It's carried at Amazon - what could be easier?  One bottle should more than last you a summer, with some left over for next spring!!!
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
I have been on the search for the perfect self tanner! I suck at applying self tanner and always am streaky afterwards. I'm giving this 4 stars because I still was streaky but I like how it dried so quickly. The mitt included sucks though! It started flaking all over me during application. If you try this product I would definitely recommend purchasing another mitt instead of the one included with the tanner.
Anastasia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not too impressed by this. I do like that it has a bronzer in it so that you can see where you're applying it. My biggest issue with this is to me it doesn't make me that tan. For some reason, especially on my legs, it will barely be any darker. It's always so disappointing when I wash off the bronzer because then I just look pasty again - it's like the bronzer was the only thing making me look tan.
Halsey F.
My favorite self tanner! Does not streak and very easy to apply!! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid I apply before bed for about 3 days in a row and my tan will last for about a week! Very affordable too! I have recommended this product to several people!!
Debra S.
West Islip, NY
I have very fair skin and have difficulty finding a self- tanner that looks natural and is not streaky. This is really easy to apply and it comes with an application mitt. The color comes out really nice and natural. It looks a little weird and blotchy on the hands. Also the smell is very strong and unpleasant. Overall it’s a good product
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
This tanner is the best I have ever used. I have tried St. Tropez, R&F, Jergans, you name it. The spray bottle works best for me compared to foam. And I notice immediate results so I can see where I missed and where I put too much on. I am VERY FAIR and this product works best for me. I am not afraid to put multiple coats on because I have no streaks and it looks very natural. The smell isn't great but it smells way better than most of the other ones I have tried before (including all the ones mentioned above). It is worth the money. For me it lasts almost a week (longer if I exfoliate well before and moisturize often after) and the bottle will last you about 1 season.
Ashley B.
This is the best tanning liquid you can find! It does not make you orange and it doesn’t smell like your typical, nasty tanning lotion. It has a very pleasant tropical smell. There is absolutely no streaking and goes on very smoothly with the mitt included in the box. It’s wonderful!
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?