Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID
#4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

Photos (19)
Christina N.
Christina N.
Fife, WA

I highly recommend this product. I have used quite a few self tanning products, from banana boat to L'oreal, this is my favorite. I used to like mousse self tanners and was worried about a liquid self tanner, but the product actually works great. The reason the kit comes with gloves is to wear underneath your mitt, which I suggest you do. If you wear the mitt by itself, it tends to slide around and slip off your leg. There is a very light, barely noticeable scent. I love that because with other self tanners or spray tans, you are left with an awful smell that could stain your sheets, but fake bake does not do any of that. MAKE SURE you exfoliate before you use fake bake! I exfoliated and shaved in the shower, came out and laid a towel on the ground. Instead of removing the protective seal, I just stabbed the pump into the seal to prevent leakage. Then I spray the mitt 3-5 times, depending on the area, and work from my legs up. For example, I work on my lower legs and the remainder, I rub on my feet. Then I do my thighs, the remainder on the glove, I use on my knees and back of my knees. I was afraid of appearing splotchy, because it looked like it, but it all washed away in the shower. I also recommend using a nice synthetic brush for your chest/neck/face, it blends way easier than with the mitt. I also like that this product gives you such a nice tan that your teeth looks white. I only gave it four stars because it makes me tan, but not as dark as I would like. But it is an easy fix, you just need to put on another application.
Shaylena L.
Shaylena L.

My go to sunless tanner! The color and smell are on point! We all have used a sunless tanner that turns us orange and smells nasty. This product is a total 180 from that. The color has a green tinge to it keeping it from getting anywhere near orange. And it smells like brown sugar!! I personally try to stay out of the sun as much as I can, and use sunscreen whenever I'm in the sun. I have really pale skin and love when I'm super tan. So obviously the only choice I have is to go pay for a 40 dollar spray tan or use sunless tanner. If I were to go get a spray tan it will look great for about 4 days, then I'll have to exfoliate it off after about a week having in on. Which means I'll need to go drop another 40 dollars the next week.. it's just not practical. In my honest opinion, this stuff looks better than the spay tans I've gotten in the past. Plus, I just have to spend a little over 20 bucks, and I can get probably about 10 full body applications with it. I recommend this product to someone with a fair to medium skin tone. Blows everything else out of the water.
Kala D.
Kala D.

By far the best self-tanner I have ever used. After trying nearly every drugstore brand self-tanner on the market, I finally got tired of looking streaky all the time and decided to try a higher quality product. I was instantly impressed and my discovery of this product encouraged me to try many other higher end brands as well. I have even gave up laying in the tanning bed and started taking better care of my skin. The smell is not gross like other self-tanners and the color guard makes it super easy to apply. I have used for well over a year and never experienced a streaky application. It doesn't stain my hands and the free mitt included is flawless. I do not have a negative thing to say about this product. The price is also very reasonable considering the quality of this product. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys having a tan.
Heather F.
Heather F.

The BEST sunless tanner, hands down, and I've tried them all! I love this so much.. I'm very faired skin and try to protect my skin from the sun, so self tanner is a must for me. This is easy to apply because of the mitt that is included (the mitt is soft, not just like a sponge material like other brands) and it applies flawlessly every time. The color is a deep golden and natural looking color. The bottle lasts a long time too. It's worth the price to me! The smell isn't bad either. It may have a mild sunless scent when you apply it, but it's never bothered me and it seems to wear off after a little bit. Oh, and it has a color guide so you can see where you're applying it and you also get an instant boost of color while you're waiting for it to develop.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Chicora, PA

I think that this provides a natural glow if used properly. I have very fair skin, so I have to be pretty careful. This product provides a pretty gradual tan, in my opinion. However, I think the smell is terrible, and I realized quickly that I had to be careful with it rubbing off on clothes. I usually put it on at night and make sure that I'm wearing older clothes that I don't care too much about. Most of my complaints are probably consistent with what I'd say about any other product, so I think it might just be the nature of sunless tanner. I think it is overall the best full body sunless tanning product that I have used, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a little more color.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Tulsa, OK

Great product. Very lightweight. Smells amazing!! If you like the smell of coconut you'll love this. It's a non-greasy product. Dries almost instantly. Can be streaky because it dries so fast, so you can moisturize before if you prefer but it's not necessary. Looks very natural. Has a brown undertone rather than an orange undertone so it does look very natural. I'm a beginner in the self tanning world so she. The instructions stated to apply the product on the "soft" side of the mitt I wasn't sure which side. There is a foam side and a microfiber sort of side. I tried both and didn't see a difference in application. I have applied multiple times in a day and it's not overwhelming at all.
Katie B.
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA

This is the best self tanner I have tried. The color is great for my skin tone (light/medium). It looks so natural not orange at all. I find the tan last for 3 to 4 days and fades slowly as opposed to becoming patchy and streaky like some self tanners. I highly recommend exfoliating before to make sure you get a nice even color. Also, I think it works best if you apply the tanner to your glove first and then work into your skin in a circular motion. I've also noticed the tan is buildable. If I want a light tan I'll just apply one coat but if I'm looking for a darker color I'll apply two. Definitely worth a try! I just repurchased it myself for the third time!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

Fake Bake is awesome!! I found a review for it a few years ago and decided to try it out and I haven't stopped using it since!! This self tanning liquid is very reasonably priced and will last you quite some time (1-2 months, depending on how often you use it).  As with any self tanner, the more you reapply it and exfoliate your skin and keep up with it, the less streaking you will see.  I have not had any problems with streakiness with this particular self tanner.  Each time you order this you also get the mitt too which is very nice since you don't have to spend even more money on a mitt each time (which can be at least $5 each time).
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I absolutely love this self tanner!!! I was a little nervous that this self tan would leave me with an orange tint, but that was not the case. It gives the perfect bronzed tan color to your skin. Exfoliate before you use so the tan will actually soak into your skin. It comes with a glove you can use to apply, but I just used my hands to rub in the spray and I didn't have any streaks when it dried. Just make sure to wash your hands after applying if you do not use the glove, so they do not get discolored. This tan lasted about 4 days for me, and once it faded I just reapplied. I am very impressed with this and will buy again!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC

At first I was super excited but then the mitt was hard to keep steady it kept wanting to twist around or fall off and it was leaving some sort of lint on my skin. Even though I felt that I looked a Lil orange, my husband says I'm not. I guess I'll believe him and say this was not as bad of a #blackfriday purchase as I thought it was. I did get a good deal too bc it was 2 for the price of 1!! Oh yeah it left a stain on my arm where some of the product came off of the mitt near my wrist! The picture is after several showers and sugar scrubs it's still visible 😫 I'm buying the lovely tan mousse to see how this one works!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA

Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI

I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK

I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX

I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Is this water proof can I workout with it ?

Join Now