Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

HooW easy is this to use? I have fair skin and it’s super sensitive too. How long does it really last?
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml if this a very good product or is there better ones out there been dieing to try but haven't so I figured I would ask?
what is the darkest self tanner that doesn’t streak and smells good?
Start your review of Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml!
How would you rate this product?
Freda J.
Easley, SC
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml uploaded by Freda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best self tanner hands down i have ever used! Love this! So easy to apply, i have never even looked streaky. I apply at night and will shower the following morning. Usually use it once a week. ✅
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
This is by far the best at home sunless tanner! It looks natural, not orangey, and is a breeze to apply! My sister is a cosmetologist and recommended that I try this product because she knows I like to get spray tans. This is more affordable than frequent spray tans and for me the same great results!
olivia L.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the BEST self tanner, ever! I swear by this. I use it all year round and get compliments all the time about my tan. Most people don't believe me when I tell them it's fake! My go to product!!
Whitney G.
Wichita, KS
If you want tanned skin but don't want the risks of the tanning bed use this product! Love, love, love this stuff! I'd say my skin is more fair than not and I used to use tanning beds in high school and beyond. As I got older and wiser I knew the beds were bad for me, but I still didn't want to glow in the dark in the summer. I started using the Jergens Natural Glow and it didn't get as dark as I wanted it and was streaky. I then got the Fake Bake Original lotion and used that for a summer. The color was fine (as long as you were careful around the usual areas: knees, elbows, heels, etc), but it was kind of a process to lotion up, and then let it dry before getting into bed. It would still come off on my sheets and night shirt, but the color washed out completely in the wash with no extra soaking or special soaps, so that's a good thing. I then saw this Flawless in the store and thought I'd try it. LOVE IT!! It dries fast, doesn't seem to come off on things near as much and I don't notice a smell at all. As others posted, be careful of the dry areas and your knuckles on your hands. I put it on at night. I jump in the shower real quick to work with fresh, clean skin. I start with my legs and then arms and body and then take the blue plastic gloves off and use whatever's left in the mitt to put on the back of my hands so they'll have color. I don't live with anyone, so get my back as well as I can, but if you've got a significant other, it'd be easy for them to help put it on and they wouldn't have to worry about getting it all over their hands. It also seems to fade less fast than the Fake Bake lotion. I can go a few days and still have good color, whereas with the lotion, it was fading pretty quick if I skipped one day. I've had several people comment that I'm so tan and I tell them it's from a bottle! :)
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
I've tried a lot of self tanners. Found this product to work fairly well. I've found that It doesn't leave me orange but I have to make sure I apply it evenly. Definitely need the rubber gloves under the mit so you don't have self tanner get on your hands. For those of you who don't like the spray try Fake Bake's self tanner lotion with the mitt!
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
This self tanner has worked the best out of all the ones I've tried. It lasts a long time and it's not very expensive. It leaves the perfect tanned look and doesn't turn you orange. The mitt it comes with makes the application so easy and doesn't leave streaks.
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been on a huge self tanner kick lately and normally only use st tropez. I heard really good things about this so I gave it a try! I love this stuff! It works so well and I love that the mitt is included! I love the spray bottle as well! Just remember to rub it in with the mitt! :)
Courtney H.
Union, SC
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml uploaded by Courtney H.
I love Fake Bake!!!! I am pretty light skinned and I don't like to lay in the tanning because I don't wanna chance melanoma. However, fake bake is wonderful. Goes on so smoothly and does not streak at all. Very recommendable
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
My other favorite tanner! I love how it comes out BUT it takes a few hours of you sitting with it on for it to really work. I think I usually leave it on for 5 hours to get my ideal color.. comes out great but long time waiting for it to work
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,767 reviews
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid & Mitt 170ml uploaded by Tessa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just started using this flawless stuff and I love it. It's so clean and seriously instantly tans my skin. Dont show or get any water on you after tho... the longer it sets the darker you get 😍 it does wash off little by little after a few days. 20$ a bottle on amazon. Also have a pink looking bottle for fair skin tones.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela K.