Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml

by Fake Bake

Doing what it says on the bottle Fake Bake Flawless Darker (170ml) gives any skin type a flawless and dark natural looking tan. The triple-action formula delivers an extra dark colour whilst leaving a tropical black coconut scent on skin. The Flawless Darker Self Tan includes a professional tanning mitt with its 'shows where it goes' liquid allowing you to apply an even streak-free tan in no time at all. - K.R * Paraben free. Directions for use: Moisturise dry areas such as elbows knees and heels prior to tanning. Apply using tanning mitt included. Rinse off in the shower after development time.

Experienced self tanner looking for an extra dark tanner.. was using loving tan but want to try something new.. would you recommend ?
My main concern for this product is how easy is it to steak? I’ve found that the water based self tanners spread easier and lotion is a mess, I’m not an acrobat so I can’t easily and smoothly apply it to my back. Does it spread nicely?
How satisfied are y’all after using this? I really want to purchase it.
Start your review of Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml!
Janelle F.
Atlanta, GA
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Janelle F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using fake tanners for over 30 years. I’ve tried them ALL!! Fake Bake is by far the best tanner on the market. It’s super easy to apply with a spray bottle and application mitt. It contains darkening agent so you get immediate results, which also helps prevent streaks. It dries quickly so you can use it right out of the shower and dress shortly after. My only complaint is the tan doesn’t last long, but it’s so easy to apply it’s not a big problem. If you’re a tanning novice or expert, this is the product for you!
Mel A.
Charlotte
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Mel A.
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Mel A.
Best affordable self tanner! Look nice and bronzed also easy to apply, never have streaks and my hands and feet blend well. Been using this for years and it’s my go to!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,102 reviews
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s almost summertime and time to bear a little more skin. If you’re anything like me, your legs don’t tan quite as nicely as the rest of your body. I use sunless products for my legs. I have tried a lot of different brands in my day, but this is my favorite. It leaves your skin a nice dark bronze color. ( there are lighter versions). I usually tan pretty dark on the rest of my body, that’s the reason for this color. It comes with a mitt and gloves too. You do have to apply throughly because this will leave streaks. The color lasts for almost a week though. This brand is a little on the expensive side, but I think it’s worth it. I would recommend this product. ( it does rub off on your sheets sometimes).that’s the side affect that I don’t like.
Cassandra C.
Temple, GA
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Cassandra C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product. Has been my goto for years now ! You look like you’ve been at the beach with just one application !
Christina G.
Fake bake sunless tanner works really well to help give my super white skin a little color. I don't love the application mit as the surface gets worn down quickly from rubbing the tanner in circular motions. If it weren't for the lengthy process of exfoliating, shaving and then finally applying I would definitely use this more often.
Jorie N.
Yorkville, IL
Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self Tan, 170ml uploaded by Jorie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this self tanner for a few reasons. It is SUPER easy to apply, it gives you a really nice tan without looking organe, the color guard looks good enough to leave the house with it on. (Some tanners you look craZy until your first shower) and its reasonable priced! This is the self tanner I used my entire pregnancy last summer! I am super pale regularly and you can see the tan it gave me.
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
I love fake bake flawless darker! It is so easy to apply and I love that it comes with a mitt so you don’t have to purchase one separately and get a new one so you don’t have to keep using the old ones. I think that it is a nice, dark color and doesn’t leave your orange! It’s great quality for the price- and I’ve used other that are more expensive but this is my favorite. I would always get this color though- the one that’s not flawless darker doesn’t give you very much color.
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
I love fake bake! It looks really nice on and doesn’t look as bad as a spray tan does when it wears off. I love the buildable coverage-I usually use it 2-3 days in a row for a dark tan that lasts up to a week.
Michael V.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing Self Tanner!! I’ve tried every Self Tanner imaginable and this one by far beats them all. Easy to apply, Dries Fast, Smells Great, Lasts Long & Comes with everything you need in the box. Everyone will want to know where did you go on vacation! If you haven’t tried this, you definitely should.
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
This is the best out of the fake bake collection to me. It has a nice color guide and super easy to apply. Comes out dark and natural looking at the same time. Not streaky. Cost is cheap $30 which for self tan is not bad! Will continue to buy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...