BY FAKE BAKE

Provides a streak free easy application of self tanner for both the face and body that is fast drying and moisturizing. see more...

Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
I wanted a self tanner that would look natural on my fair skin and not cause breakouts on my face or chest because I have acne prone skin. This particular one is perfect for me. But in the white bottle I can't find it on here. It smells amazing goes on evenly and lasts for days. I shower every day and only need to apply once a week. Great natural glow even in winter
Cheyenne M.
Rossville, GA
I really like this product. It came with gloves so you wouldn't get you're hands all messed up. The price is a little steep but its worth it, since a very small amount (like the size of a quarter) covered a very big part of my legs. I would definitely recommend this product. The only reason I gave it 4 starts was because of the price.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I love this stuff! Easy to apply, gives you beautiful, FLAWLESS tan for about 3 days!!!! Smells amazing!!! The whole package!!! I am a repeat user, wouldn't buy anything else!! Def. recommend this!! 😍
Lauren G.
I love this! I wouldn't call it a serum necessarily definitely more like a gel. I'm wondering how many tans you can get out of the bottle before you run out though just because it seems like I used a lot of the bottle on one good full body application. Color and smell are pretty good! I do not smell like tanner at all! Will definitely buy this again
Kristyn C.
Love this! Applies so easily and lasts a decent amount of time! Very effective and the color makes you look very dark but not orange. Great value for the price, will be repurchasing once I run out- which hopefully isn't soon but I feel i kinda used a lot of product for one entire coat on my whole body.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I love this brand! Best tanner ever! They also offer a different kind (it's in a purple bottle, it's better than this one)

However, this product is great, too! It's a thick gel type that you smooth on your body. It smells good. Lasts four-five days. I purchased mine online! I would purchase again!
Heather W.
Fake bake is awesome! It works so well. The smell is awesome. It feels super gentle on the skin. I purchased this from a professional hair store and the price was reasonable. I will be buying this product again.
Lauren G.
Did this product cause any greasy-look or feel? And does it irritate sensitive skin? Does it really need to get purchased and used if you normally just apply the regular formula to your face like I have been doing?