Add a Photo

By FAKE BAKE
#40 in Self-Tanner
Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid combines ease of application with intense professional colour development. Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) whilst providing an instant golden tan. The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or Parabens.
Photos (15)
Laura A.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always been a sun junkie! However, as I've gotten older, I've realized that it really is bad for your skin. I never cared when I was young lol Anyway, being in the beauty industry has allowed me to be aware of and try just about everything on the market. So I've tried ALL the self tanners. Fake Bake has ALWAYS been my favorite and this is over a period of years. It all looks very natural. No orange tint or funky bronze. I always have people ask me how I keep my tan and do I go to tanning bed. I started out with the regular self tan liquid with mitt and it was amazing! I can't think of a complaint. Then I discovered the Flawless and being that I have olive skin decided to try it. I will use this stuff until I'm 90 years old and no one cares about my tan anymore lol LOVE FAKE BAKE! 👌🏽😎
Angela S.
Angela S.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried many self tanners over the years and Fake Bake is by far the best there is! It is so easy to apply and leaves a true golden tan color. I always get compliments on my tan! It's so nice to have a product that really works without having to worry about the harmful effects of the sun.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Kittanning, PA
Discovered this self tanner while researching self tanners on Amazon. Due to the large amount of overwhelmingly positive reviews I decided to put it to the test & purchased. I'm so happy I did!! Before this I was using Jergens self tanner & I hated the way it made me smell & it never got me as tan as I wanted. Fake Bake doesn't leave a smell & boy does it get you dark, QUICK!!! Like in 1-2 days quick!!! As soon as you apply it, the results are immediate & color darkens over the next few hours. You can see where you applied this product and it makes it so much easier to blend. The results are a very well blended natural dark tan!!! No orange alien shade.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Carlsbad, CA
The mitt provided can make this streaky. I ended up using a dense foundation brush to help blend it EVERYWHERE. Not just the wrists or ankles. I followed the instructions to a T and it still all came off the next shower I took. I wouldn't call this a self tanner. It's more like for a couple of days, not two weeks. I've used it 3 times and keep trying to like it. I just can't.
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
This stuff is my favorite self-tanning product on the market right now! You instantly have a glow and within a few hours, you look like you've been vacationing in the tropics and no harmful rays from the sun are needed!! This is my go-to for a safe, natural looking deep tan! It's easy to use after the first couple of times and it has a light tropical scent. Definitely worth trying if you are pale and need to be tan for an event or if you're already tan, but want a deeper glow for the summer!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Summertime means tan! This is the BEST self tanner on the market! I've been using for years. Dries quickly and doesn't get on clothes. Tans my very fair skin quick and effortlessly. Highly recommend. It's all I buy at Ulta. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Brittnee M.
Brittnee M.
I loved this product I got at Ulta. It's very reasonably priced. I like that the spray goes on really dark allowing you to see 100% where exactly you have applied the product. The hand mitt makes it easier to spread the product without getting it all over your hands. Fake Bake Flawless
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Saint Paul, MN
June 24, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Black
Love this self-tanner. The mitt that comes with this product has totally changed my self-tanning ways. No more streaks or blotchy spots. This formula dries quickly and there's an instant hint of color, so you know exactly where you're applying it. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Hadyn S.
Hadyn S.
Portsmouth, OH
Seriously love this stuff! IT gives me the perfect spray tan, and it is so easy to apply! it doesn't give you that spray tan feeling and it smells amazing! Upkeep is nothing, I just apply once a week! I seriously can't live without this stuff! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I love love love this product
I started using this a few days ago and it's amazing. I use to tan in a tanning bed all the time but now I'm pregnant so I wanted to try out a self tanner and I ordered Fake Bake Flawless off of Amazon. It's reasonably priced I believe I paid like $14 for it and it goes on smoothly. No streaks. No orange look. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐