2 colors available

BY FAKE BAKE #24 in Self-Tanner

Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid combines ease of application with intense professional colour development. Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) whilst providing an instant golden tan. The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or Parabens. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always been a sun junkie! However, as I've gotten older, I've realized that it really is bad for your skin. I never cared when I was young lol Anyway, being in the beauty industry has allowed me to be aware of and try just about everything on the market. So I've tried ALL the self tanners. Fake Bake has ALWAYS been my favorite and this is over a period of years. It all looks very natural. No orange tint or funky bronze. I always have people ask me how I keep my tan and do I go to tanning bed. I started out with the regular self tan liquid with mitt and it was amazing! I can't think of a complaint. Then I discovered the Flawless and being that I have olive skin decided to try it. I will use this stuff until I'm 90 years old and no one cares about my tan anymore lol LOVE FAKE BAKE! 👌🏽😎
Angela S.
Angela S.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried many self tanners over the years and Fake Bake is by far the best there is! It is so easy to apply and leaves a true golden tan color. I always get compliments on my tan! It's so nice to have a product that really works without having to worry about the harmful effects of the sun.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Kittanning, PA
Discovered this self tanner while researching self tanners on Amazon. Due to the large amount of overwhelmingly positive reviews I decided to put it to the test & purchased. I'm so happy I did!! Before this I was using Jergens self tanner & I hated the way it made me smell & it never got me as tan as I wanted. Fake Bake doesn't leave a smell & boy does it get you dark, QUICK!!! Like in 1-2 days quick!!! As soon as you apply it, the results are immediate & color darkens over the next few hours. You can see where you applied this product and it makes it so much easier to blend. The results are a very well blended natural dark tan!!! No orange alien shade.
Emma B.
Emma B.
San Marcos, CA
The mitt provided can make this streaky. I ended up using a dense foundation brush to help blend it EVERYWHERE. Not just the wrists or ankles. I followed the instructions to a T and it still all came off the next shower I took. I wouldn't call this a self tanner. It's more like for a couple of days, not two weeks. I've used it 3 times and keep trying to like it. I just can't.
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
This stuff is my favorite self-tanning product on the market right now! You instantly have a glow and within a few hours, you look like you've been vacationing in the tropics and no harmful rays from the sun are needed!! This is my go-to for a safe, natural looking deep tan! It's easy to use after the first couple of times and it has a light tropical scent. Definitely worth trying if you are pale and need to be tan for an event or if you're already tan, but want a deeper glow for the summer!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Summertime means tan! This is the BEST self tanner on the market! I've been using for years. Dries quickly and doesn't get on clothes. Tans my very fair skin quick and effortlessly. Highly recommend. It's all I buy at Ulta. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
Jill S.
Jill S.
I really like this self tanner! Color looks very natural, no orange tint at all! Very affordable on Amazon and great product for the price. It comes with a mitt to keep your hands from getting Dis colored. Read instructions carefully before using. My only real complaint is that it will get in your pores and make them very noticeable. I would recommend this product!
HEATHER S.
HEATHER S.
Middleburg, FL
I absolutely love this product! I have never used self tanner before so when I bought this off of Amazon I was a little nervous. My skin tone is very fair and the tan showed up beautifully! It has a little smell to it the first day but after your second shower you're good to go! It lasted up to a week without me ever reapplying it!
Bitty E.
Bitty E.
This self tanner is perfect in every way. It's not too much orange super tan when you first apply it , but can easily be built up for a great look. Coming from a pale skin girl, this gives me such a great glow in the summer that I can not achieve by simply laying out. This stuff works wonders and I would definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this self-tanner. The mitt that comes with this product has totally changed my self-tanning ways. No more streaks or blotchy spots. This formula dries quickly and there's an instant hint of color, so you know exactly where you're applying it. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid