BY FAKE BAKE

Get an all-over sunless glow with Fake Bake Tinted Body Glow. This tinted, bronze, lightweight moisturizer instantly soaks into the skin. Now you can enjoy an instant bronze without the permanence of a self-tanner. You can also layer the Body Glow over already tanned skin for an even deeper bronze. Excellent for use on the face, hands, neck - anywhere you need instant color. For just a subtle, all-over glow for the face, we suggest putting a dime-size amount in the palm of your hands, rubbing them together to warm product. Lightly press hands all over the face. Net Weight: 60 ml/2 oz. Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Sambucus nigra Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus ( Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. see more...

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a 80!s girl and used to love the the sun, now that m older and wiser, ha
Any any I've tried a lot of self tanner lotions,this was not one of my favorites, it might work better for someone else, b course I read up on it it did have lots of good reviews, but just st not for me,
I'm one of those who read up on almost everything, gu SS I might have too much time on my hands
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Anything Fake Bake makes is fantastic. I don't want to risk skin cancer or increase fine lines or wrinkles so I use fake tanner and this is one of my top two.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
This fake bake after I foreal baked is such an awesome feeling. I love being dark. It boosts your confidence and make a you feel pretty. :
Katherine M.
I really liked this product. I am naturally fair skinned, so its extremely difficult for me to tan. So.. I use this instead. It makes a nice bronzed glow. Love it!
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean its ok but its not really all that unless you like the disco ball look. I thought the bottle was that colour but oh how wrong was I. its like bronze glitter that's the only way I can describe it. Its ok when you know what to expect but the first couple of times you will want to wash it off until you get used to the colour and specifically where you want to put it. if you do buy it A LITTLE GOES A VERY LONG WAY!!