Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerFake Bake
Beyond Bronze Anti-Aging Self-Tanning Lotion for Face - 2 oz

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Anti-Aging Self-Tanning Lotion for Face - 2 oz

by Fake Bake

A beautiful tan for the face and neck area. Finally, a product for the face that contains everything you need. Contains a generous percentage of matrixyl peptides for anti-aging properties, two tanning actives to tan the face plus a moisturizer to prevent drying of the sensitive skin on these delicate areas. Can be applied at night or in the day time to wear as a make-up while allowing the tanning actives to bring that tropical sun kissed glow to your skin. Easy to apply. Will not clog or show in the pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Anti-Aging Self-Tanning Lotion for Face - 2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mountain Home, TX
I was super surprised at the color and consistency. I'm not certain if the anti-aging compounds are working but I definitely have a tan face without the sun!
Govan, Glasgow
This is now the only tan i will use on my face. Such a good colour and I love the fact that it has the anti ageing properties. It doesn’t make my skin look dry and patchy it comes out so evenly and I do have very dry skin. Not too orange and not too green which I have had with some other face tanners before such nice undertones and gives you a very natural glow. I can go out without my makeup on if I have this on my face !!

Looking for your answer?