BY FAKE BAKE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A beautiful tan for the face and neck area. Finally, a product for the face that contains everything you need. Contains a generous percentage of matrixyl peptides for anti-aging properties, two tanning actives to tan the face plus a moisturizer to prevent drying of the sensitive skin on these delicate areas. Can be applied at night or in the day time to wear as a make-up while allowing the tanning actives to bring that tropical sun kissed glow to your skin. Easy to apply. Will not clog or show in the pores. see more...

Review (1)
Chloe G.
Govan, Glasgow
This is now the only tan i will use on my face. Such a good colour and I love the fact that it has the anti ageing properties. It doesn’t make my skin look dry and patchy it comes out so evenly and I do have very dry skin. Not too orange and not too green which I have had with some other face tanners before such nice undertones and gives you a very natural glow. I can go out without my makeup on if I have this on my face !!