Fake Bake Bamboo Buffing Face Polish 60ml Platinum uploaded by Kim C.

BY FAKE BAKE

Finally! There's a product that is gentle enough to use on your face every night but effective enough to use just once or twice a week. The Bamboo Powder in this polish gives your skin renewing benefits while removing impurities, leaving skin smooth and polished. It contains Ginger Root for skin toning and Chamomile Extract to calm and soothe your delicate skin. Premium levels of Botanicals hydrate the skin. We recommend using Fake Bake Bamboo Buffing Polish before your first application of our Face Self-Tanning Lotion to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. This will promote an even tan and maximize penetration. Net Weight: 2oz. see more...

Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this exfoliator and use it daily despite whether I'm using self tanner or not. I have very sensitive skin and have never had any irritation from using it. I love how finely milled the beads are and it makes my skin feel so smooth. I normally stock up on it when it's on Haute Look because it goes on crazy clearance every few months.
Gabrielle C.
I like this product because it not only gives me some color in my face but it makes my face nice and smooth. It's also great for oily skin.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
It's a good product for prior to self tanner because it isn't oil based like a lot of scrubs, which is what you need to avoid with self tanning. However, I didn't see a huge difference between this and other non-oil based scrubs.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely product! Leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth ***IT DOES NOT HAVE A TANNER AS STATED IN ANOTHER REVIEW*** this is an ideal prep BEFORE tanning to get rid of any dead skin cells for a flawless finish. You do not need to be a tanner to use this product. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with this. It is also paraben free which is great.