BY NONE

Just Between You and God Looking for a place to dream, doodle, and record your innermost questions and secrets? You will find what you seek within the pages of the Faithgirlz Journal, which has plenty of space for you to discover who you are, explore who God is shaping you to be, or write down whatever inspires you. Each journal page has awesome quotes and powerful Bible verses to encourage you on your walk with God! So grab a pen, colored pencils, or even a handful of markers. Whatever you write is just between you and God. see more...

• This is cute! Where can I find these? 1 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've heard a lot of good things but need real r...5 Answers
  • Is this useful in college?22 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love haven not books and small things like this around expecially haven my mind all over the place with 2 kids it helps me keep up with things
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
I love using this to write down all the things that I need to do. It's got a pretty cute cover too
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Me facina esta note Booker es perfecta para mi me gusta mucho mucho para mis anotes
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
So cute i really enjoy journaling and writing down my thoughts. I also love to take notes in church and this would be prefect.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
A nice journal is somthing all girls should have especially if they are going to college. It's pretty useful to record thoughts on paper.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love books like this. I could put anything in it. They are cute and I would use them for anything.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Great for notes, to-do lists, or your own personal diary journal. You can use it for multiple things while also receiving happiness and relief!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Azle, Tx
My niece loves to write in her journal! This was a great gift for her!! Lots of pages!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Great for all my to do lists, homework reminders and little notes for certain things plus it's cute!
Starleen V.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Great journal for writing to- do lists and appointments 😊😊😊
Pronomita M.
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Are these any good? I've heard a lot of good things but need real reviews.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
This is cute! Where can I find these?