BeautyHairHair ProductsFaith In Nature
Fragrance Free Conditioner For All Hair Types 400ml

Faith In Nature Fragrance Free Conditioner For All Hair Types 400ml

by Faith In Nature

This wonderfully simple conditioner gently conditions the hair without the use of essential oils. Suitable for the whole family and all hair types, neutral formulation is hypoallergenic and ideal for those with sensitive skin.

Gently conditions the hair without the use of essential oils.; Neutral formulation is hypoallergenic and ideal for those with sensitive skin.; Suitable for the whole family and all hair types.; 400ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Faith In Nature Fragrance Free Conditioner For All Hair Types 400ml!
Ruth C.
As someone with and allergy to perfume and also with curly hair, I use the Curly Girl Method so only use condotioner. This conditioner is amazing!
The L.
I have been using this for a while and I am loving the fact that it is fragrance-free. I love the fact that this is a vegan brand. I bought mine from Holland and Barrett in the UK. It does leave your hair tangle-free and silky and smooth. I always use this after my vegan shampoo bar.

Looking for your answer?