Faith in Nature - Coconut Conditioner - 400ml (Case of 6) uploaded by Phoebe H.Faith in Nature - Coconut Conditioner - 400ml (Case of 6) uploaded by Phoebe H.

BY FAITH IN NATURE

Faith in Nature are a brand that focus primarily on skin and body products, a lot of their products are made with entirely organic materials. All of the ingredients are certified vegan meaning nothing is harmful to the environment, and nothing is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I had both this shampoo and conditioner from the Faith in Nature line. At first, I liked it. My hair felt soft and smooth after using it. After a little while though, I just felt like it wasn't doing much for my hair. It did weigh my hair down quite a bit, and I noticed it didn't seem to work as well on my hair after a few weeks. The shampoo I also felt like it didn't cleanse my hair well enough and didn't have much of a lather. The conditioner isn't as bad but it's still not on my list of recommendations.
abigail b.
This conditioner was really good because it smelt amazing and it was cruelty free. This conditioner also contains no parabens so it does no damage to your hair. As well as smelling great it made my hair really soft. This conditioner lasts a fair amount of time but depending on the thickness of your hair it might run out quicker or last longer. It was worth the money, affordable and I would recommend it to you.
Phoebe H.
Sunderland, WY
One and a half years apart, a hell of a lot of hair growth. I went through chemotherapy which saw me lose nearly all of my hair. At a conference for teen cancer patients it was recommended by a hair specialist I should try the faith in nature coconut range, my hair had grown back long, strong, and healthy and I put it down to this range alone!

It leaves the hair feeling amazing and smooth and you can notice the effects from the first wash as the coconut conditioner literally soaks into the hair and feeds it! It’s so amazing I can’t recommend enough!!

The proof is in the pudding, just LOOK at these photos

Siobhan M.
Camore , Dornoch
I swear by faith and nature hair products now. The scent is amazing and long lasting and is great at hydrating dry hair. Since the products are so natural with not many chemicals in the product doesn’t secretly damage your hair.
Alice-Rose L.
Sherburn In Elmet , North Yorkshire
I would highly recommend this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and sleek after every use! It also leaves my hair less fuzzy than usual and more controllable! I would highly recommend! It also smells amazing!